I'm back! Where's my Minnie?

Here We Are

Sunggyu's POV

My phone started ringing, "Yobosaeyo?" "Yah! Is the guys with you?" "Ahh~ hyung!" I looked at the eyes that were looking at me, "Neh, they are, waeyo?" "Bring everyone to the studio, you guys have to practice for your dance comeptetion!" "Neh, Arrasso!"  The guys looked at me, "Who was that?" "Oh, it was just hyung, he wants us to go to the dance studio to practice." They all nodded their head, "I'll go get Sungyeol and them." Woohyun stood up. 

*Ding Dongg~*

"Eh, who would be at the door?" Woohyun sat back down while Hoya and Myungsoo stood up to get the door, "Yo!" we all looked at the man who was at the door, Eh why is Park Jung Min here?

Jung Min's POV

Yes! I'm back in Seoul! I also heard that Min-Jung's here! I miss her sooo much! I drove to the house and ran the doorbell, Hoya and Myungsoo came to open the door, "Yo! My bros!" I walked in, "Where my Minnie?!" I turned back to them, and then I noticed the rest of Infinite, "What you guys doing here?" I asked them, "Just hanging out." Dongwoo sharply answered. I nodded my head, "Wheres Minnie?" I asked Hoya again, "Ahh, out in the balcony." "WHAT?! She can fall!" I ran outside the balcony to see Minnie with Sungyeol, Niel, and Ji-Eun. "MINNIE~~!" i yelled and opened my arms wide waitin for a hug, "JUNGEE~!" she ran to me with wide arms and embraced me into a tight hug. "When'd you get here?!" she asked. I ruffled her hair, "I just got here! Where's my kiss?" she pouted and fixed her hair. "You made my hair messed up, no kissy." she turned around and cutely stomped two steps away, "Yah! You have to give me my kiss!" I pouted and did the puppy dog eyes, she turned around, "Okayy~" she came to me and landed her soft lips on my cheek.

I smiled and picked her up and carefully placed her on the thick railing of the balcony. "Ehem?" IU faked a cough. "Hyung, don't hog her! I want a kiss to Min-Jung!" Sungyeol tried to use aegyo on Minnie, pshhhhh. Minnie shook her head. I wrapped my arms around her, "ANI! MINE! MINNIE IS MINE!" she giggled and looked at Sungyeol, "Sorry, Oppa!"  "Shes Ours too!" Hoya and Myungsoo were at the balcony doorway, "Yah, don't hug her like that," Myungsoo added. Minnie giggled and stuck her tongue out, "Mehrong~" Sungyeol laughed and went inside. Hoya, Myungsoo, Minnie, and I looked at the couple. "Ew, get a room!" Minnie yelled as we all saw Niel and Ji-Eun in a serious make out session. They stopped an looked embarressed.

YOUR POV

We all went inside to hang out since it was getting chilly outside. "Guys, we have to go to the studio," Sunggyu stood up. "This late?" Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu nodded, Sungyeol gave him an 'are you serious' look.

"Oppa, are you going too?" I asked Myungsoo. He smiled, "Neh, so is Hoya. So stay here with Jung-Min, Ji-Eun, and Niel, Arrasso?" I nodded, "Neh!" Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled my hair,  "Yah, Jungee already messed up my hair!" "Mihane, Minnie!" I heard Jung-Min yell from the bathroom. (lololol xD) 

"Bye Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo oppa!" I waved at them, "Bye Min-Jung-ah!" I heard Dongwoo shout. I giggled when I saw Sungjong get pushed by Myungsoo. (Haha, Yes some Myungjong love!) 

Someone's arms wrapped around my waist, "Minnie~ We get some alone time now!" Oh, it was Jung-Min. I laughed and got out of his grip to go back inside where Ji-eun and Niel was. "What do we do now?" I asked them. Jung-Min sat by me and hugged my waist, "Mm, more kisses?" I looked at Jung-Min, he had his lips all puckered up. I looked over his shoulder to see Niel and Ji-Eun all cuddled up. Then I looked back at Jung-Min and placed my hand over his lips. His eyes flew right open, "Waeyo!" Everyone in the room laughed at Jung-Min, "Yah, why would I kiss you?" Ji-Eun laughed, "Aww, Jung-Min just got rejected!" Niel laughed along with her and nuzzled her neck. Jung-min and I looked at them then looked at each other, "Get a room!" we both shouted at the same time. Niel got up and held Ji-eun's hand, "Gladly." they then walked into the guestroom, "Don't bother!" Niel shouted over his shoulder.

They both left and we could hear their moans and giggles. this just made the atmosphere awkward... "Let's go make a midnight snack, yeh?" Jung-Min offered, I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Mmm, ice cream!" I excitedly shouted. He chuckled and kiss the top of my head, "Arrasso." I went to go sit on one of the chairs under the counter. He came back with vanilla ice cream and a spoon. "Yah, where's my spoon?" "I'm going to feed you!" I laughed and agreed, "Yay!"

That night was a long, fun, awkward night... Until I accidently fell on top of Jung Min

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating! I'm bery focused on school right now. I'm in marching band and I believe we perform for the pep rally tomorrow! And our home game is in 1 week! My algebra teacher has been giving us homework everyday... AND I MEAN EVERYDAY. And I have to change my schedule, because I'm suppose to be in Pre AP Social Studies = =''

 

ANYWAYS; What's your relationship with Jung-Min?