Time away

Here We Are

Author POV

"Hyunngg! Stop hogging Min-Jung to yourself!" Sungyeol whined. Dongwoo kept an arm around Min-Jung's waist while she giggles to Sunyeol's reaction. "Yah Yah Yah!" Sungjong came in between Dongwoo and Min-Jung taking Min-Jung to the other side of him, "We should share noona! Actually... We should take noona out just for today!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol nodded at the idea, "But bringing Myungsoo and Hoya would be a hassle," Sungjong smiled, "That's why we won't invite them." The boys in the room smirked while Min-Jung was unknowing of their plan. Dongwoo grabbed her hand and swung it back and forth, "Let's go! Kekekeke~" "Wha- Where?" Before Min-Jung could reply, she was dragged out the door by the boys.

The three boys ended up taking Min-Jung to get ice cream, "This was just what I needed. Ice cream!" Min-Jung ran inside the ice cream shop and ordered her favorite ice cream flavor, strawberry. The boys chuckled and got their ice creams and sat down at a corner at the shop, "So, noona! Any boys catching your attention nowadays?" Min-Jung almost choked on her ice cream, "Bwoh? Ahh, let's see... Maybe? Since Jaehyun and I broke up I've been noticing guys more lately." "Guys?" Dongwoo raised a brow, "That means there's more than one! Min-Jung is a playaa~" "ANIYO!" Min-Jung sighed, "Oppas... Don't tell them what I'm about to tell you... But, umma called and they found someone I can marry." Sungyeol stood up, "Does that mean you?!" Min-Jung nodded, "Don't tell oppas..." Sunjong hissed, "Yah, who is it?" Min-Jung looked at all of them, "It's..."

*BABY BABY RUN TO YOUU!* Min-Jung's phone went off before she could say his name, "Hello?" "YAH! WHERE'D YOU GO?! COME BACK! BOGO SSIPUH!" It was Hoya and Myungsoo, " Aish, ara." She hung up and looked at the three anticipating boys, "Mihan, we should go back." Dongwoo shook his head rapidly, "ANI ANI ANI! Tell us first or we'll tell them!" Dongwoo grinned evily, "Aishh!" Min-Jung poked his head back and sighed, "It's...."

 

__________________________

Short. VERY SHORT update. I hardly updated during summer, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. This story, idk where it'll go. And yes, it's very confusing. I'm gonna add a rival soon. lol so late in the story too. SORRY! But I have homework litterally every night. It s being in all advanced classes -.- Anyways, please comment, subscribe and share! OH! And also suggest things you'd like to see what happens!

 

-IMPORTANT NEWS-

I was thinking of making little oneshots for people because I can do that in my free hour (thank goodness I have one!) So yeah, You can message me or comment below of what you'll like too!

 

SI VOUS PLAIT!!!! c: Merci~ (taking french lol..)