LAY

What's a EXO?

This is Lay, real name Zhang Yixing. He is in EXO-M and he's full Chinese. Why did he get the name Lay? I dunno. SM was probably craving for the chips.

Lay is known for being forgetful. Once, he almost burned down the dorm because he left the stove on on accident.

http://youtu.be/lrDW-qaFuaA

Just watch that video!

Oh… um, about him in that unicorn thing… Lay's superpower is a healing unicorn, so fans dubbed him as a healing unicorn. On "Weekly Idol" I think, he told the MCs that he was a healing unicorn. It was either Weekly Idol or Happy Camp, I dunno.

 

Lay is also known for his adorable, y, amazing, DIMPLES! SERIOUSLY. HE WILL WRECK YOUR BIAS LIST WITH HIS DIMPLES BECAUSE HE SURE AS HELL WRECKED MINE.

  

 

Oh, and Lay also use to be a child comedy show kid thing I don't know what it's called.

 

 

Lay also filled in for SHINee's Jonghyun in SHINee's 2010 concert.

 

 

 

Lay is very helpful. He once stayed behind just to help the staff members pick up trash. He's also a perfectionist and that's why he's so skinny.

 

Lay is dating Suho, Kris, and most recently, Sehun.

 

This is Sehun and Lay. 

 

THIS IS NOT EDITED.

 

Before you get the wrong ideas, they only kissed because they were playing the pepero game in a concert (I forgot the name).

 

Finally, Lay is a unicorn!

 

Im sorry this was so short! I'm on mobile and it was so hard to get pictures up 3

If you have any questions or comments about Lay, comment them below! ^~^