Chapter 2

Shame on Me

"Victoria, what if your friend's boyfriend is kissing another girl"I asked her. I would like to know her opinion about this.

"I would tell her about that ofcourse" She told me while stuffing with a sandwich. "Do you know someone? because I know someone"

I begin to wonder who that someone was.

"Jungha knew that Kibum kissed Sooyoung for a freaking dare" Victoria said it with pure disbelief in her tone. "I mean who does that?"

Sooyoung again? It seems like her lips has been passed around like a toy.

"I also know someone, but please don't tell" I wanted this burden to fly away.

"Speak"she said in a curious tone.

"Sooyoung and Jinki" I whispered to avoid anyone from listening to us.

Her face distorted "WHAT?" she exclaimed loudly. Gladly no one seemed to care about our gossiping."What, is she a girl who is passed on to every member of the Alpha?" She hissed angrily. Sooyoung and Victoria were far from being friends. They were like two negative poles of a magnet who would never attract each other.

I didn't have a thing to say about her reply.

"If Jonghyun would do that" She said with a scared expression "I would break up with him on the spot."

That statement scaraed me a lot. I can see how Jonghyun love Victoria. If I break them apart, I don't know what will happen. And one thing that has been keeping my mouth shut is that Jonghyun is my friend to. Close friend actually and I don't want to hurt him same as to Victoria.

I laughed awkwardly "I'm not sure if he will do that".

"We don't know that"She said with a stern expression.

 

-----

 

I was walking down the hallway when Jonghyun and Jinki approached me and walked with me.

"Minho and Yeonhee sitting in a tree" Jonghyun sang "K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Your love is brought back" Jinki teased me.

I rolled my eyes and faced them. I looked at their eyes and all I could see is the imagination of them kissing Sooyoung. "Hey, guys and shut up" I tried to act normally.

"Could we try truth of dare game but we could only pick truth. And we wont do any spinning thing because we are walking?" Jinki, the gamemaster said. He loves his games and this game could actually corner the both of them.

"Sure"Jonghyun said."Pick one person to answer a question" They really are digging their graves.

"Lets start this up in decreasing order of grades"I suggested.

They both nodded with a scowl on their face. I have the highest grades in out trio so I would be the first, Jinki will be second and Jonghyun will be the last.

"How far will you go for popularity, Jinki" I asked him.

"As far as I can go" he replied calmly.

"Why did you say yes for the second time for Minho, Yeonhee?"Jinki asked me while snickering and exchanging high-fives with Jonghyun.

I rolled my eyes "Probably because I like him?"

"Why do you like him?"Jonghyun asked.

"He is charming?"I answered uncertainly.

"Why are your answers in question form?"Jonghyun asked yet again.

"You used your round" I stated it like a boss.

Our game went on and on until I dropped the bomb."Have you kissed someone who is not your girlfriend, Jonghyun?" 

His face went hard and tense. Not only Jonghyun but also Jinki. Guess who is guilty

"N-no I am not like that"Jonghyun answered.

I looked at the both of them and laughed "Don't be tense it is just a question" I said to ease the tension.

-----------------------------

"Babe" Minho said while wraping his arms in my shoulders.

I poked his hard abdomen, still sore from basketball practice "Don't call me babe, Minho"

He winced while laughing "lets get you some ice cream"

He drove us off to Gelatissimo. The best gelato store I have ever went to. He ordered our usual and sat in one of the booths. We talked about things at school and about friends. He parked his car in their garage and he walked me down across the streets since we are neighbors.

"Bye, I love you"he told me while kissing my cheeks.

"I love you too"

I walked inside the house and he waited for me to arrive in my room. As he saw my bedroo lights on, he walked towards their house. I'm falling deeper. This is bad.

-----------------------------

Author's Pov

Ímportant Meeting'

"Minho, girlfriend or friends"Krystal asked him.

Minho didn't want to answer that question. It is too much for him. "A real friend won't let me choose"

"I think she knows about the kiss"Jonghyun said with a worried expression.

"I agree on that"Jinki said.

Minho was shocked on what they said. "How could she even know that?"

"I don't know, I'm scared"Jonghyun said. He didn't want to loose Victoria. He loves her so much, but there is always what we call as boy's urges.

"I suggest that you will break up with her on public"Sooyoung suggested.

Krystal agreed.

"W-what?"Minho asked.

"remember that your relationship was created by a dare"Krystal reminded him and it is true.

The rest of the Alpha members were quiet. Yeonhee was nothing but kind to them. She was a really good friend to them. Especially Jonghyun, Jinki, Luna and Shindong.

"After one month, break up with her" Krystal ordered.