Promises are never meant to be broken ♥.

Promises are never meant to be broken ♥.

 

 

"I'll never let you down Hyo, I promise... I'll come back and by the time I'm back you're going to forget I was ever gone. Arasso?" ---

 

 

 

Christmas Day

 

"Aish!! Chincha?! Then how come you're not here today," said Hyo furiously. "Ugh, I was dreaming of him again last night. Why is this happening to me? It's Christmas Day and I'm still thinking of him," Hyo dragged her feet on the floor and went in her room. She then saw a green dress on the bed.

"Where did that come from..." She examines the green dress, "Whoa, jeongmal ippeoda! I think it'll look nice on me,"

She tried the dress on, and no it didn't look nice on her, it looks hella great on her! The dress was long and of olive green color, with a halter top and it fits her perfectly. "Wow, if only you could see this. You'd be drooling all over me," she laughs then sighs, "I can't believe I actually hoped he'd be here today, babo Hyo babo!" she said while pulling her hair. "I even bought you you're favorite fedora hat...." she sighed, "Merry Christmas Doojoonie~".

 

 

 

New Years' Day

 

Fireworks are shining so banjjak banjjak. - I used to remember how I used to shine so banjjak like that. Gee gee gee baby baby baby.

Oh man, now I can't get that song out of my head. Hyoyeon pouts. "That was my song the first time I saw him," Oh yeah yeah yeah.

She then looked around and noticed couples kissing and hugging each other. Great, it looks like I'm a loner and will forever be alone. Why did I have to go to this place? She looked around and noticed a man holding a green glowing stick and was staring at Hyo. She was looking behind her to make sure no one else was there.

"Uhhh.. Can I help you ahjussi?" The man then went near Hyo and gave her the glowing stick.

"Happy New Year," says the ahjussi then walks off.

"What was that..." She looked at the glowing stick and remembered the first time she met Doojoon.

 

-- FLASHBACK --

It was already dark when Hyoyeon was separated from her mom. "UMMA! UMMA! Where are you?!" cried little Hyoyeon. She was walking around the neighboorhood and ended up at the playground. She tripped while trying to go over the rail.

 "OW! Owww. Waaaa umma," she cried more. She saw a little hand in front of her face, when she didn't take the hand, a cute little kid sat in front of Hyoyeon. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing here crying?” Hyo didn’t answer, “Here take this, sorry if it's dirty but wipe your tears I don't want people to think I made you cry," the little kid smiled at Hyo.

Hyo stuttered, "I-I got l-l-lostt,"

"Oh, I see. Don't worry now, I'll stay here with you and wait for your mom ok? Stop, uljima," the little kid wiped Hyoyeon's tears.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be home?" asked Hyo.

"Yeah, well I live near here and my dad's running around so I asked him if I can play here,"

"Oh..."

"You want to see a magic trick?" the little kid smiled widely at Hyo.

"Oh ok.."

"Here, see this stick? I'm going to make it glow," he waves the stick around, "Oh! Look over there!" he switches the stick with a glowing stick.

"TADA!!"

"WOW!!" She saw him switch the two but decided to just tag along.

"I know, eh. I'm pretty daebak you know,"

"HYOYEON-AH?! HYOYEON-AH! MY CHILD!!"

"Umma!!!" her mom hugged her tightly, "Hyoyeon-ah, I am so so sorry. I was so stupid to leave you out of my sight. Forgive me?"

"Don't worry umma. Thank him for keeping me company," she pointed at the little kid.

"Kamsahmnida for staying with my little Hyoyeon,"

Soo, Hyoyeon's her name."Anything for a beautiful lady," he bows.

"Thank you, uhhh..." she pauses.

"Doojoon,"

"Kamsahmnida, Doojoon-sshi," she gives back the glowing stick.

"No, that's yours. You can use it to see in the dark. You can wave it around and maybe I'll come out of nowhere," Doojoon smiles at her.

Hyoyeon smiles, "Oh ok. Thank you again. I guess I’ll see you later?"

"Yeah, annyeonghaseyo," Doojoon waves at her.

 

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

Hyoyeon waves the glowing stick frantically. "Still not here Doojoonie? I've been waiting for 4 years now," Hyoyeon said to the sky. "I hope you didn't forget your promise." She looked at the glowing stick then to the shining sky, she touched her heart and said, "Happy New Year Doojoonie."

 

 

 

 

Valentine's Day

 

Hyoyeon was reading the card from 4 years ago, the card read:

 

To my lovely Kim Choding,

 

        Happy Valentine's Daaaaay~~~!!!

   I promised myself I'd do anything to make you happy. Even if having me already makes you happy keke~ jk ^_~

  But never forget to always smile your gorgeous smile that can light up the entire world. The smile that makes me all tingly inside,and the smile that makes me feel complete. Whenever I see you, I realize that there’s something to look forward to everyday. I'm pretty sure you have that big grin on your face while reading this, YAH~~!!  I know you Hyoyeonie kekeke~ but don't ever change, you'll always be my yoebo and my danshin queen right?~~ Yeaa~! Kkk I'll stop right here or else you might explode of cheesiness kekeke~

  Saranghae Hyoyeon ♥♥♥

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                   Your loving BEAST,

                                                                                                          Doojoon

 

"I know I said I'll wait for you, but this is too much you babo." Hyoyeon said crying. "Why did you have to leave me behind even though you know I don't like being alone," she wiped her face, "Uljima uljima Hyoyeon-ah, you can do this! Hwaiting Hwaiting~!"

"You can get through anything remember? Just wait a little more! Even if it's getting tiring," she went downstairs and saw her favorite

rose petals all over the floor and a rose on the table. "What's this?... Doojoon-ah!! Are you here?!" She ran outside and looked around the house. Nothing.

She sat down and hugged her knees, "Doojoon-ah, dorawa. I need you... Please come back to me,"

 

 

 

Graduation Day

 

"Oooh!! My little Hyoyeon-ah, I can't believe you've graduated!"

"Umma, don't cry now. I'm still your little angel," Hyoyeon said and hugged her mom.

"Ara, ara. Oh! I have something for you," she handed a small box to Hyoyeon.

"Umma, I told you not to get me anything,"

"Yes, I know but this is a special event and someone just wants to see you happy, my dear."

Hyoyeon looked at her mom weirdly. "Ok fine," she opened the small box and gasped, "Omo! Umma! Kamsahmnida!", inside was a necklace with two hearts intertwined, it was what she wanted for a long time. She remembered she was with Doojoon when she saw the necklace. "Umma, how'd you know I wanted this?"

"Oh, I have my sources," she winked at Hyoyeon, "And of course I know you my Hyoyeon-ah."

"Fine, I'll let it go this time. Kaja!" Hyoyeon grabbed her mom's arm and skipped happily.

"Even though you're not here Doojoon-ah, nan haengbokae. I feel like you're always beside me and looking out for me, chuka haeyo to us! Happy Graduation!"

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's Birthday

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, Hyoyeon-ah ireona!" Her mom shouted through the door. Hyoyeon groaned and rolled over the bed. Completely forgetting what day it is. She looked at the time; 9:09 AM, "Wae Umma! It's too early!!"

"It's never too early Hyoyeon-ah! Get up! Ppalli! Or else I'm gonna have to wake you up myself! And make sure you wear that green dress of yours!" her mom threatened.

"Andwae andwae! I'll get up," last time her mother woke her up, let's just say it didn't end very good. Hyoyeon shuddered just remembering the pain she felt everywhere.

She puts on the green dress and headed downstairs, "Waegurae umma? You're extra pushy to--"

"SURPRISE!!! Saeng-il chukha hamnida! Saeng-il chukha hamnida! Saranghaneon Hyoyeon-ah~~ Saeng-il chukha hamnida!" sang everyone.

Hyoyeon gasped, "WHOA!! Omo, everyone... Komawo," cried Hyoyeon. She hugged and thanked everyone, but was looking around trying to find someone. 

"Ah, umma is um Doojoon here...?" asked Hyoyeon hopefully.

"Oh uh, dear come here," her mother pulled Hyoyeon to the side, "My Hyoyeon-ah, mianhe but he's not here..."

"Oh.... Yeah it was stupid of me to even ask he's here huh," Hyoyeon couldn't hide her disappointment. Her mother hugged her tightly and looked out the window.

"Dear, things happen for a reason. And if it's the right time, then so be it. But jigeumeon, it's your birthday! Be happy! Celebrate now, think later, arasso?" her mom kissed her forehead.

"Ne umma. Kamsahmnida for all this. Nan jeongmal haengbeok haeyo. Saranghae umma~~" said Hyoyeon with aegyo.

"Ah! My child!" her mom laughed. "Oh! I almost forgot, dear me is getting old, I left some of the food in the car. Dear do you mind getting it for me please?"

"Arasso umma,"

Hyoyeon walked outside to the patio, she loves being at the patio because it was so relaxing and romantic, and she started to walk towards the car.

But then all the lights went off, "OMO! Umma! The li---",

She couldn't finish what she was saying because someone was playing the piano. What the? Since when did we have a piano, thought Hyoyeon. What's that? Is it raining? No wait, are those rose petals?! What's happening... Did I faint or something. Am I dreaming? She pinched herself.

The piano stopped, and then music came on at the same time green glow sticks lighted up the whole patio;

 

Beautiful my girl

My beautiful my girl and I

So beautiful my girl

In the cube

Ha ha girl

This is my confession

Drop that beat

 

[while the song Beautiful by BEAST is playing in the background]  "Annyeong, my beautiful girl," said someone coming from behind the piano and handed Hyoyeon a bouquet of red roses.

 

[the song continues]

Jigeumboda naegadeo deo deo neoreul saranghalge my girl you you you my girl

 

U oh beautiful

U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

Oh beautiful

U so beautiful

U my beautiful

Nothing better than you

 

Hyoyeon couldn't see anything because her eyes were filled with tears.

"BABO! BABO! BABO!!" she screamed.

"Nado bogo shipeosseo Hyoyeonie~," said Doojoon while he kissed Hyoyeon's forehead and hugged Hyoyeon very tightly. "I made it. I'm here, just like my promise,"

Hyoyeon then hugged Doojoon back, "You made me wait you babo.. I almost gave up waiting for you," she stared at Doojoon's face.

Omo, I still can't believe this handsome man is mine.

Doojoon kissed Hyoyeon's forehead, "Mianhe Kim Choding, I really am. I tried to come back as early as I can but they didn't let me.

can you please let me make it up to you somehow," said Doojoon feeling bad.

Ooooh, look how adorable he is.

Hyoyeon sighed and rests her head at Doojoon's chest, "Well... that'll be a looooong time for you to make it up. 4 years isn't even enough," she smiled wickedly to Doojoon.

"Ah, you! Well I just need to make you forget about this then!" Doojoon replied back with an amused smile.

"Chincha? I'm not the dumb, gullible Kim Hyoyeon from 4 years ago,"

"Jeongmalyo? We'll see about that," Hyoyeon was about to run away but Doojoon was too fast for her, he pulled her then kissed her on the lips.

"There, let's start with that," Doojoon winked.

"Aish, you're so unfair," said Hyoyeon and made a face.

"How I missed you and your silliness. Oh, by the way, neomu yeppeo," he hugged her, "did you like my presents?"

"What presents?" asked Hyoyeon confused. Then looked around and realized the green dress, green glow sticks, red roses and the necklace. "Omo, babo," Hyoyeon slapped her head, "I can't believe I didn't realize that... Eottokahjji?"

"Well... I had a little help," Hyoyeon saw Doojoon staring at something, no wait someone.

Hyo looks behind her and saw her mom laughing and waving at them, "Oooh, that umma! I'll get her somehow. After I get you!" Hyoyeon jumped at Doojoon, he catched her, she fit so perfectly in Doojoon's arms, "Komawo, my Yoon Doojoon," she kissed him.

"Now, before I forget anything due to your kissing," Doojoon walks to the table and grabs the cake, "Happy Birthday my Kim Hyoyeon, now now before you blow that; Hyoyeon-ah, sowoneul malhaebhwa," Doojoon waves the cake around and grinned at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon closed her eyes then blows the candle, "YA! You were supposed to tell me first before you blow the candle!" Doojoon pouts.

"Then it's not going to work you babo,"

"But what did you wish for?"

She sighs, "I wished that you would never leave my side ever again, and that you will always be with me,"

Doojoon laughs, "Hyo, I never left you. I'm always here," He points at Hyo's chest, "It's just that you looked too hard to find me that you forgot to look there,"

"I'm not satisfied with having you here, I want you to be physically here you babo," She looks at Doojoon's eyes, "I didn't know what I was going to do without you, I don't know how I lived for 4 years. Do you know how hard it is for me to not have you beside me?"

"Ara, 'cause I know how you feel. You think it was easy for me to resist those American girls?" Doojoon smirks at Hyo.

"Aish!! You're so frustrating!" Hyo stumps and walks away. Doojoon pulled her hand.

"I'm just kidding! Sheesh woman! But you're always in my mind. Even when I had difficulties studying, I think of you and that the sooner I finish this, I'll be back. And here I am,"

"Fine, I give up. I missed you too much to be mad at you," she pokes Doojoon, "but don't think I'm ever going to let this go, 'cause I won't,"

"Arasso. So, does the repayment start now?" Doojoon winks at her.

"Huu--," Doojoon kisses Hyo passionately. They pull apart, "You make me crazy, did you know that?"

"I know now," winks Hyo and kisses Doojoon again.

"From now on, I'll always be here for you Hyoyeon-ah," said Doojoon.

"Promise?"

"Promise. I think I'm gonna go crazy if I'm away from you,"

Hyoyeon laughs, "I know, I know," Doojoon stares at Hyoyeon's face.

"Saranghae, my Hyoyeon,"

"Saranghae, Doojoon,"

 

 

 

THE END.