cause' it's tragedy and will only bring you down...

Wager

Wager

This was a game she could not lose. No, not now. So, you better watch your back- Kai/Hyuna (AU)

-

The sound of applause filled the crowded streets of Seoul. The sounds of coins and ruffling of bills soon followed after. The girl smiled despite the obvious lack of money that usually would fill the hat to the brim. The people in the crowd immediately parted after she placed her acoustic guitar on the ground. Her eyes landed on the hat and she quickly grabbed it so people won’t take the money inside. With her state, she would need all the money she could get.

Just as she was getting ready to leave, she felt a shy tug from the hem of her shirt. She looked down and saw a little girl –about eight to ten- staring up at with wide eyes. Hyuna bent down, looked the girl in her soft brown eyes and asked quitely, "What's wrong little girl?" She titled her head to the side, her plumb lips being bitten back by her teeth as sort of a habit. The little girl tugged at her own dress shyly, her eyes showing a sort of desperation that Hyuna had never seen before. 

Her small, chubby finger pointed at a store across the street. Hyuna looked back and saw what the little girl wanted. Her lips were released from her teeth and the corners tugged downwards for a barely there frown. The small store was decorated in pink, purple, red and white. The windows were tinted slightly with light blue and had a sign with large words printed on it. '

Grand opening sale! Everything 20% off!'. 

She looked back to the little girl again, only to see her in the same position as she had turned to look at the store. Her head was tilted down, her eyes most probably looking at either her shoes or the cobblestone ground. The two pigtails that held her black hair back were starting to become loose, the ribbons slipping off anytime soon. Her chubby hands were both limb beside her and her legs looked like they could give way any moment. Hyuna glanced at the hat she was still holding and mentally estimated the money she had made for the day. 

It was at least 150. Probably enough to get her a small teddy bear.

Picking the little girl up proved to be no problem. Hyuna could easily lift her up with one hand, her other hand holding onto the hand filled with money. The bag that held her acoustic guitar was slung over her shoulder, sitting comfrotably on her back. She walked towards the overly pink store, the little girl looking at her questioningly while sitting in her arms. Hyuna smiled lovingly at the little girl, treating her like she was a her own child. The little girl seemed to have gotten the message, smiled back and placed her hands on Hyuna's shoulders for extra support. 

Once they reached the store, Hyuna placed the little girl down and allowed her to roam around the small store freely with her tagging along behind to see what the little girl would pick out. The little girl walked around, looked at small bears and shook her head whenever she saw one she disliked. A giggle was released as Hyuna walked behind the little girl and observered her little childish movements. After a little walking into the back of the store, the little girl picked up a mini teddy bear that was holding a fake bottle of milk. The bear itself was as white as the milk and the only other colour was black- the colour of the bear's eyes and the world 'milk' on the bottle.

The little girl looked up at Hyuna, almost as if seeking aproval. Hyuna noded and the brightest smile she's seen was crawling up the little girl's face. The little girl ran towards the front of the store, towards the pink counter. Hyuna smiled lightly and followed the little girl, taking her time with it. As she was reaching, her footsteps froze and her heart stopped beating for a few seconds before turning ice cold. Her teeth clashed together and her usually soft brown eyes turned into ones of a snake. 

Kim Jongin was in front with another girl...

-

A/N: Sorry for this being so late! All of my creative juices were out and bam! There goes my ideas... I wish I could get more creative in these stores but it's hard and I don't know how to write out things sometimes. I would write longer but I can't! It's hard and I had to think for my Geo homework. I don't like thinking for homework- especially for a subject I don't even like! I'm sad. Anyways, Happy Belated New Years everybody! Any reselutions this year?