Final

③ Steps To Love (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at a card, a card that could make my dreams come true. ‘S.M Entertainment' with contact details. I lay back on the ground staring at the ceiling and my mind is filled of thoughts from that day.

*Flashback*

“Yunji!"My best friend Hayoung waves and runs towards me. “I’m glad that you could make it to my party. There’s someone that I want you to meet” Hayoung grabbed my hand and we walk through the crowd.

“Uncle!” she yells. Hayoung drags me to the man in a suit then lays her hand on my shoulder. “This is my uncle. He is from S.M Town and is looking for some new trainees, he was thinking of asking you to join since I told him about your ‘obsession’ of wanting to be a Kpop idol!”

“Bwoh?!” I exclaimed.

“My company is looking for some young wannabes who are really committed to follow their dream and do whatever it takes to become and idol, and what I’ve heard from Hayoung is that you could have the potential to join S.M Yunji. There is an audition that will be held soon however, there is a disadvantage for you since I came to you later, the dance audition will be held in 3 weeks.Although, I’m sure with a lot of practice you will be fine to pass our auditions Yunji. I’m looking forward to seeing you then” explained Hayoung's uncle. He hands over a card to me with a big title that says, “S.M Entertainment" with contact details and audition dates written on it.

“But…I…” I mumbled.

Hayoung grabbed the card. “She’ll be ready in no time!” she said confidently.

The man smiled; turned around and walked off into the crowd of people dancing.

I grabbed Hayoung’s shoulders with both hands in panic.My singing was ok but.... “Wait! I can’t dance! Just because I love it doesn’t make me a dancer! How am I meant to attend that audition? I can’t do it …” I said disappointingly.

“Calm down Yunji! This is why I already signed up for you, so you can't back down now. You’re so obsessed with studies and never actually tried to do anything else. You won’t hang out with me after school and you’re not interested in getting a boyfriend, as your only friend I thought that this could be a good chance for you! Just give it a try; I’ve got it all under control. Just come to my house tomorrow at 8am, no arguments. Just be there. Ok Yunji...Yunji?”

*End of Flashback*

My eyes flicked open. It was just a flashback of what happened a few weeks ago. Sehun drops a drink bottle next to me.

“You fell asleep again…” He mumbled.

“Mianhae!” I grabbed the bottle and press it on my cheek.

Since the party, Hayoung was able to convince her cousin Sehun to teach me how to dance.  He’s part of S.M too, he is a trainnee training with 11 other guys in a group called Exo which is divided to 2 groups, Exo M the Chinese group and Exo K the Korean group. Sehun is the lead dancer in Exo K. Anyway, so far I’m progressing in dance but I still got a few bumps and bruises. I’ve also progressed in something else too.......

Sehun sits next to me and lets me rest my head on his shoulder.

“You’re so hopeless” he smiles.

Almost 3 weeks have already passed. We have become closer but Hayoung teases that we might be ‘too close’.

Sehun grabs my arm and pulls me up. “Let’s get to work, you’re a pretty fast learner but I’m not letting you off yet”.

I nodded and smiled.

2 hours later after practice, I returned home and fell back onto my bed with a huge sigh. “Training to be a Kpop idol is such hard work, but it’s really fun. I wonder how it’s like to be in a trainee… “. I stood up in front of the mirror and tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter