2. Fear has got me.

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Jongdae

 

“I’m quite feeling sad for Hyung.” Sehun said while sipping on his cup of hot cappuccino, his eyes traveling on the facade of the house. “He must be terrified.”

“I bet ₩50,000 that he will leave this manor in tears, and you Baek Hyung?”

“I bet ₩100,000 on him wetting his pants!”

“If it neither tears nor wet pants, you, BaekYeol, will have to do the chores for two weeks in the dorm.” smiled Joonmyeon Hyung while taking note of the bets. “

“Unfair! You don’t even bring money into play!” complained the giant. ”Right, right. I’ll bet ₩150,000 on… him passing out.” finally surrendered Suho.

“You’re evil Hyung, I like that.” smirked Baekhyun.

“I’ll keep the money safe guys! So if Jongin cries, Chanyeol will get all the money, if Jongin wets his pants, Baekhyun will hit the jackpot BUT if Jongin passes out, Joonmyeon gets all the money AND you do the chores for two weeks. Bets are on.” Kris claimed.

“You better not passing out Jongin.” both Baekhyun and Chanyeol groaned.

“Guys… Are you sure Manager Hyung will not be mad at us? I mean… It’s not really fair for him to be tricked by his idols…”

“Kyungsoo-ah, you’re too innocent. When have we tricked him? We just… voluntarily lost him in the mirror maze…” I said while high-fiving Baekhyun.

 

We heard a big series of screams and a line of people suddenly exited the manor. A girl was crying, another ran toward the resort’s public toilets –surely to puke- and the two guys escorting them just stood on their spot, their hands shaking and their face as white as snow.

 

“Damn.” we heard them grumble before they sat on a bench to get a hold of themselves.

“They look like .” Kris pointed out leaning his elbows on Joonmyeon’s shoulders.

“Sure they are. I guess Hyung must be in a similar state right now.” Sehun pouted.

 

He finished his cappuccino and with his straw, he spat some cream on Luhan’s face and immediately ran off to escape from the Deer’s rage.

 

“Or maybe his corpse lies on the ground.” I stated as a matter of fact while watching Luhan running after Sehun, threatening him with his Cotton-candy stick to get his revenge.

 

“No! Jongin can’t… possibly die… Right?”

“In principle my dear Do Kyungsoo, everybody can die anytime, anywhere, in any way possible. It is called being human. For all of us, the days of our lives are numbered… But nobody knows the exact number. Let’s just pray for it to last longer.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and I proudly grinned. Who said Kim Jongdae couldn’t be sentimental?

 

“Suho Hyung~ Kim Jongdae had turned mad…”

“Tss, you’re too young to understand.”  I shook my head and looked at the sky getting darker. “Kim Jongin, I will try to get the CCTV video tapes.” and I smirked.

 

_______

 

 

POV Jongin

 

I turned my head and here she was, that ghostly-looking black-haired woman. She wasn’t smiling at all. She was staring at me, her eyes open-wide and as white as a dead person’s ones. I let out a cry of hopelessness and run as fast as my now-weakened legs could. A rush of adrenaline helped me get to the next room and I stopped promptly. In that room.. I felt a presence and it was a dreadful feeling. The woman’s face was still fresh in my memory. My stomach was so knotted that I could have thrown up on the spot. I shouldn’t have eaten that cotton candy before…

 

“Is…anybody…here?”

 

A dead silence was the only answer I got. I sounded stupid, even I noticed it… Fear was turning me crazy. Another wave of screams echoed and I decided to get this over quickly. I try to put my hand in front of me in an attempt to guide myself through darkness. I couldn't see anything. I made a first step, then a second and I stopped when my hand went in contact with something. I took a deep breath. With shy movement I tried to guess what this thing was. It was wrapped with plastic bag and it strangely felt like a... dead body. Mum... I really was going to throw up...

 

I ignored it even if my heart beats radically speeded up and just moved forward when my head hit another "dead body" hanging. And then I realized I was surrounded by corpses. Holy .

 

"Ah ah ah ah~" the little girl laughed on my right. "Please let me go..." I begged.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter