9. Taking care of her

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Jongin

 

“Hayoung-ah, I will be a little late, please tell the teacher. I will be at school in ten minutes. Thanks!”

 

I heard a young girl’s voice probably talking on the phone echoing on the empty walls of the corridor. I was finally there, hidden behind a big plant, wearing nothing but a Pikachu mask to hide myself from paparazzis and fans. The address I scribed down yesterday led me there, in this quite beautiful building not that far from where we were living.

 

I didn't even know what I was going to do. Should I ring and just ask her about all of this?

 

Or just stay quiet and wait until she would admit everything herself which was not likely to happen anytime soon. I left on this early morning to spy on her but I was pretty sure my fans had noticed me. I could hear giggling inside the elevator, coming up to the 20th floor and honestly speaking, I was scared. I left without letting anyone know about it. If Suho-Hyung knew that, he would just cut my balls out.

 

 

Just kidding. Kim Joonmyun was just too kind to do that to his dongsaengs.

 

 

But I knew Kyungsoo would do it.

 

 

I'm sorry Hyung, but I have my reasons.

 

 

Let's go back to what I was saying. The girl not far from me seemed to be a high schooler, judging by the uniform she was wearing. She sure wasn't Jimin's daughter. Might be her sister.

 

"Eonni, I'm off. Do you want me to call your boss?"

 

I couldn't hear the answer but got the confirmation that she indeed was her sister. They did look alike.

 

"Take care of you, I will call you during lunch time to check on you."

 

She closed the door and rushed to the elevator, checking her wristwatch and cursing out loud how late she was and how bad the teacher was going to scold her. The elevator door opened and three girls got off, armed with their big cameras.

 

Oh .

 

I let my body hidden in a corner, praying for them not to see me. I could hear their voices ringing in the corridor, looking out for me. A door suddenly opened and I discretely peaked. It was the neighbor. As soon as he left his apartment, his backpack on the back, the girls started swooning at him and at his handsomeness.

 

“What the hell girls? Could you please be quiet? Some people are sick.”

 

They all apologized and left, thinking they got the wrong floor. I sighed in relief silently thanking that young guy and watched as he entered the code to Jimin’s door. He let the door slightly open and I took all my guts to enter the apartment without being invited to. I grew suspicious as to what he was to her exactly. Boyfriend? Or just a close neighbor?

 

Inside the apartment was really clean and modern, almost drama-like. The living-room was directly linked to the big kitchen. Many pictures frame of a full family were placed on each piece of furniture. Was she living with the whole family? That apartment seemed small for four people though…

 

I hid myself behind the kitchen counter and listened to what was happening inside the room where the mysterious guy was, along with Jimin.

 

“I will get you medicine on my way back. Do you need anything else?”

“No, it’s okay. It’s… Just a cold.”

“Don’t hesitate. I will be back tonight. If anything happen, just call me. I will pick up!”

 

He bid goodbye while leaving the room and exit the apartment, closing the door behind him. I was now in an apartment I absolutely didn’t know, hiding in the kitchen while the owner —which in fact I didn’t know either — was sick in her bed.

 

 

What should I do?

 

 

God of Nutella, send me the power to overcome this situation.

 

 

 

I was so curious but at the same time, I was dead scared. What if she called the police? I was outlawed, intruding in someone’s apartment, spying on them. Plus I was an idol from the tending band. If I ever go to the police station for trespassing, I could just scrap the idea of remaining an EXO member and I weigh my words.

 

I looked around me and decided to take a tour without her knowing it. If she’s sick, she’d stay at bed, right?

 

I went to the living room and found a badge on the table as well as car keys. It was an Everland badge which confirm my doubts: She indeed was the ghost. But, how come such a beautiful girl could turn into something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter