From the Streets to Their Hearts

From the Streets to Their Heart

 

 

They met on the streets, Dongwoo and him. They called them street dancers. That's what they were, essentially; that's also how they met.

 

It was on that corner of the street, where Howon first laid eyes on the elder. The very corner where all the dancers busted out their moves, the kids played ball with an imaginary hoop and some rappers laid out their rhymes and a beat.

 

Howon was popping and locking in his tank top, when he spotted the newbie. The younger smirked and did a little wave with his arms and pointed at the said newcomer, initiating a dance battle.

 

The newbie blew his raven hair out of his face with a mirrored smirk. He twisted and turned, moon-walking left and right. The kids in the background joined in on the fun and started whistling and cheering. Howon laughed, he loved competiton. The elder dropped it down low and brought it back up, and chacha-ed his way toward the younger. He pointed at Howon, with a fingertip on his chest, his face dangerously close. The younger smirked once more, laid his hands on the raven's shoulders, and did a full on body roll that earned some whistling. The elder cracked his neck, got out of the younger's hold and fell to ground, hands first and came back up doing the scorpion. The crowd went berserk. Howon nodded with a smile. Damn the newbie was good.

 

He stretched out his hand and the raven-haired dancer took it, bro shake and all.

 

"I'm Dongwoo." the elder had said, with an bright grin.

 

"Howon." the younger mirrored his grin.

 

And well, their friendship just started from there. They were inseparable after that, always meeting at that corner, dancing a bit and leaving for one or the other's place. They knew each other's houses so well, they could literally walk through the whole damn thing with their eyes closed.

 

They were at the corner one night, just the two of them. It was dark out, but the lone street light was enough. It was a hot night, but they had nothing better to do anyway. Howon took off his tank and started warming up, stretching his body this way and that, leaving Dongwoo a tiny bit flustered, he wouldn't admit that though. The elder forced himself to stop staring and focus on his own stretching, but it was hard to, especially since he found out he just might feel something a bit more for his best friend than he first thought.

 

Howon took out his phone and chose a random rap song. The beat started and their bodies automatically moved to the rhythm. They dougied and shimmied until they were sweating and laughing. Dongwoo's tank had come off too in the middle of all the dancing, Howon just seemed to notice. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other's body before, but this was the first time when they were alone. It felt almost intimate in a way. Dongwoo could feel the younger's lingering gaze and tried to will away the butterflies forming in his stomach.

 

They were sitting down now, wiping away their sweat with their tanks and trying to catch their breath. Sitting so close and resting their backs on the warm wall behind them was comforting. Howon could feel his heart beat rapidly when Dongwoo's fingertips slightly touched his own, unaware of his hyung's heart racing just as fast.

 

"Hyung.." Howon whispered, his voice was suddenly really, really deep.

 

' Lee Howon, don't do that, I can't control myself if you talk to me like that.'

 

The temperature was rising by the second, and he didn't know if it pure luck or misfortune that he turned just when a drop of sweat trickled down Howon's abs as if tempting him to touch it. The elder's breathing got ragged as he forced out a small, "Mm?"

 

"I-," his fingertips moved slightly and Dongwoo couldn't take it anymore. He turned quickly and pushed Howon against the wall, bringing his face a breath away from the younger's.

 

"Is this okay?" the younger nodded, their noses rubbing against each other. Dongwoo was hesitant, but he gently captured Howon's lips with his. It started off soft and lingering, Howon bringing his arms to wrap around the elder's neck. Their lips moved together perfectly, as Dongwoo brought his hand and caressed the younger's toned torso, feeling him shiver with every touch. Dongwoo moved from Howon's lips to his jaw and then to his neck, kissing and nipping that spot right below his ear, making Howon breath harshly and open his mouth in a silent moan.

 

The younger brought Dongwoo back up to kiss his lips once more, on his bottom lip, making his hyung groan and ensue passionate kiss, tongue and all. They broke away for air, their noses still touching. Dongwoo rested his forehead against Howon's breathing out a 'damn..' unconsciously. Howon laughed a breathy laugh and carded his fingers through the elder's raven hair, pulling him in for another short kiss. After a few more pecks and a tight hug, they pulled away with bright, matching grins adorning their faces.

 

They put on their sweaty tank tops with grimaces and started walking in the direction of Dongwoo's place. He'd text his mother as soon as he reached, or better yet, Mrs. Jang would probably let her know anyway. They walked side by side, arms brushing the other's slightly. Dongwoo smiled and took hold of Howon's hand, looking over to see if he was okay. Howon was shyly rubbing his nape with his free hand, a smile lighting up his features.

 

"For the record, that wasn't just a one time thing y'know. At least I don't want it to be." Dongwoo finally broke the gentle silence. "I really do like you." Howon looked up at him and stopped in his tracks, making Dongwoo stop as well. He let go of Dongwoo's hand and wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing the elder flush against him. He kissed him nice and hard right on the lips, leaving Dongwoo breathless. Howon leaned up, right next to his best friend's ear and whispered, "I really like you too, hyung." The younger made sure to kiss that spot on his neck teasingly right after, too. '.' Dongwoo just about had it with this boy making him lose control so easily, so he pulled away quickly, grabbed Howon's hand and literally dragged him, mumbling a flustered,"You've had it Lee Howon.." while the said boy just laughed and followed his best friend like he hadn't done a thing wrong.  

--

So how was it? ;w; I hope it was okay~ I missed them omg ;; I hope this was enjoyable! Please leave me comments yo, comments are lovely as hell! <3