Chapter 15

The Prince and The Maid

I waited for about 5 minutes before Sungjae came back with the girl. She had an innocent face and short brownish hair.

"Hello, my name Kim Namjoo. I'm looking for Oh Sehun. I never thought he would live in this huge mansion," she said, in a soft quiet voice, "and may I ask who you are?"

I smiled warmly. "I'm Jung Soo Jung. But you can call me Krystal," I said. but before I could say anything else, Kai suddenly pulled me out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Don't tell her your Sehun's wife," he said.

"But why not? I AM his wife."

"Yeah but what if she's his ex-girlfriend who wants to get back together with him?"

"Then wouldn't telling her I'm Sehun's wife prevent that from happening?"

Kai thought for a while and then said, "Just follow my lead and we'll see what'll happen, okay?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, but I was curious to hear what Namjoo has to say.

"Sorry, for the sudden interruption," I gave Kai a look. "So do you have any message you want me to deliver to Sehun?"

"Uhm, I really want to talk to him in person," Namjoo replied, "there's something important I want to talk to him about."

I began to get worried. What if she does want to get back together with Sehun? I'm sure Sehun would say no but no one can predict the future.

"Sehun went to work. He'll be back around 5," I said, trying to stay calm.

"Work? But shouldn't he be in college?"

"It's a long story. I'm sure he'll explain it when he gets home. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Water's fine."

I told her to sit and be comfortable as I went and get some water.

"So are you Sehun's cousin?" Namjoo asked when I came back with a drink.

"Uhh, yeah. I came here to stay for a while as I attend college with him before I can get enough money." That was a TOTAL lie though. I do need money but I gotta find another way, since the deal between me and Sehun had been broken.

"Aah, okay. Well it's nice to meet you. You're really pretty, Soojung-sshi."

I smiled. I liked it when people call me Soojung instead of Krystal sometimes.

But still, I'm kinda nervous about what Namjoo would say once Sehun comes home. Is she really his ex-girlfriend who wants to get back together with him? Oh what would I do then?