Chapter 14

The Prince and The Maid

~Back to Krystal's POV~

Sometimes I forget that I was married to Sehun, and often scolded him. Sehun might seemed all matured now, but he still messed around with the butlers, and made them do crazy things and that resulted to me scolding him. Then he just smiled sweetly which made my heart melt and I calmed down.

I can't believe that months ago, he was my worse enemy. And now he's my husband and lover. I just don't know how I ended up like this. Not that I'm complaing though. Sehun is really the best of best, even though he kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. I guess when you stay away from someone, you'll start realizing how much you miss and need them.

"Hey does this suit make me look weird?" I heard Sehun asking from behind. He just came out from the bathroom of our room. Today was his first meeting at the company. I'm kinda worried about that guy. He doesn't take seriously sometimes.

I walked over to him and fixed his tie. After I was done, I found my eyes locked with his and my heart beats ten times faster. He smiled and gave me a little peck on the lip. I smiled, and my face got even redder. I could Sehun was smirking but I tried to stay calm.

"So aren't you nervous for the metting?" I asked, trying to stop the awkwardness.

"Oh right. No not really. Why?"

"Well you should be. It's your first meeting and you'll be surrounded by guys who are in the 30s and are more serious."

"You don't think I can be serious?" he pouted.

"Well,..." I didn't know what to say. Sehun might seemed serious, but once you get to know him, he's SUPER cute and fun. So that's why I was worried.

Sehun poked my nose and said, "Don't worry I'll be fine. I'll get this over with sooner that you think. Anyways, meetings can't be that bad, right? Sure they're boring, but it'll be fine."

I nodded slowly. He grabbed my hand and pulled downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, sir, Krystal-ya," Kai and the other butlers said.

"Hey why aren't you addressing my wife in a more proper way?" Sehun asked, and I giggled.

"It's okay Sehun-ah. I don't feel comfortable if people call me like Ma'am or things like that." I smiled and went to sit down at the long wooden table.

 

After we finished breakfast and Sehun had left for work, I gave a yawn. It was 5 in the morning and I had to wake up early to help Sehun get ready. He said I should've kept on sleeping but I decided he'll need my help.

But then I heard the doorbell ring. Tao looked out the window to see who it was. It was our neighbor, Sungjae. He's younger than me but he always called me Krystal-sshi, even when I told him to call me noona. I guess he's just shy. He's pretty famous in this neighborhood for breaking a watermelon with his head. I actually haven't seen him do it before but Sehun had and he said he was pretty awesome. Although afterward, Sungjae started laughing out of nowhere.

"Can I help you, Sungjae-ah?" I asked, opening the door. He was pretty tall for a young kid.

"Um, Krystal-sshi, I don't know if you have realized this yet, but I think there's a girl looking for Sehun-sshi."

"Huh? A girl? Who is she?" I wasn't mad but curious though.

"Um she's right at my house right now. I saw her walking around, looking for somebody, so I took her in and let her rest. She said she's looking for Sehun-sshi so I came over here to get him."

"Oh Sehun went to work already. But I can talk to her for him. Don't worry I'm not jealous."

Sungjae nodded and walked back to his house to get the mystery girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll stop here for now. Getting sleepy. Please look forward to see who's this "mystery girl" is.

And thank you Kimikuchii07 for requesting Sungjae. I know he's only a guest appearance but I hope you like it.