Not good but good but not that good but good

Birthday...?

It was November 22, 2013.
Yes. They all knew abt it before (maybe) their world tour started. But this isn't the feeling that Dongwoo was expecting.

He sat alone at the back of the van, feeling nervous and.. Despaired? Maybe. Disappointed? A bit? He's just not so sure. But from the back, he seemed to busy staring at the man sitting beside Sungyeol. He sighed, and is also feeling disappointed to himself because that's not so him.

"...,hyung?" He blinked at Sungyeol, wasn't able to comprehend the question he asked. Hoya stared at him, too; who is feeling sad because he was not sitting beside Dongwoo.

"E-eh?" He blinked again and was answered by Sungyeol's frown.

"I was asking if you are already fine for our performance later. You are so quiet. Are you sick?" Sungyeol tried his best to face his hyung, and Dongwoo chuckled.

"Of course I'm fine! Well, I just think I am..nervous." Dongwoo said, not able to hold his stare with Hoya anymore. Hoya sighed as well, because one: he doesn't know what his hyung thinks and two: he is really not sitting beside Dongwoo.

 

The drive to the venue of MAMA2013 was dreadfully painful. Well, for a Jang Dongwoo, it will be a nice description. He is not being giddy, smiling and all. AND TO TOP THAT, he is alone at the back of the van. The other members jumped off the van excitedly, but he was just being casual until they walked to their dressing room.

"Are you really okay, hyung?" Dongwoo almost gasped so loud when he realized it was Hoya, who is walking beside him. "O-of course. What kind of question is that?" He managed to put a distance between them but not too far. "You seemed so... I don't know. You're just acting weird." Hoya tried to reach for his arm but Dongwoo moved away. "I-I'm okay, really. You don't have to worry, Hoya." And walked as fast as he could to their room.

 

And the show finally started.
Dongwoo can't still comprehend what he is feeling now. He sighed again, drawing attention from Sunggyu who is sitting beside him as soon as they get in the venue.
"That's not just good." Sunggyu tried to make his voice audible over the crowd's voice. ongwoo looked at him, "You mean the sighing, hyung?" Sunggyu looked at him. "You're really weird since our last practice last night. Are you really okay? We're all worried, you know." "No, I'm really fine hyung. Sorry for bothering you." Sunggyu blinked and finally surrendered.

"INFINITE! STAND BY!" Dongwoo heard a person from the staff who shouted it. This is it.

 

"I THOUGHT WE'LL FAIL!" Sungyeol feeling giddy because he said he was just too cool doing that hot moves.
 

*flashback*

*end of flashback*

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" Right before they performed, DOngwoo tried to go home but Hoya was able to catch him.
"What's wrong, really? You say you're okay but now you're going home alone." Hoya said, holding his wrist, panting.

How can I say this? "I'm fine earlier but.. I'm tired now.."
"Then I can go home with you. What are you feeling?"
Uh, jealous? Yes, maybe that? But I'm shy~. T^T

-----------------------------------

 

tbc? :)