My Angel

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

 

***

Kyuhyun almost slammed his alarmclock to the wall; the only thing preventing him from smashing his alarm clock was the fact that it’s his cellphone. He needs his cellphone, so he lazily got up from his bed (very y one, he thought) and directly went in to the bathroom. His room is simple, ne king-sized bed and a table beside his bed, and a cute teddy bear on the table. It was from his older sister and he would admit,it He loves that teddy or… Mr. Teddy (as he used to call it). He also had a sofa but aside from that pretty much nothing.

“God damn it!” he screamed whenrealized he forgot to get his towel. He turned back to his room and went to the balcony of his apartment and took his dried towel. He quickly went inside his bathroom and took a quick bath. He’s late!

***

Kyuhyun almost hit someone because he was driving his car likecrazy. Since he could buy a soul so he wouldn’t care of anyone else dying. He slammed his car door when he arrived and parked his car. He sighed in relived when he saw his watch. He still had 10 minutes left.

Cho Kyuhyun is never late, you know?

It’s one of his rules. He would kill Lee Donghae if he was late because Lee Donghae was the one who asked him to go out and got drunk. He shouldn’t trust Lee Donghae.


“Ck!” he said as he changed his annoyed expression to be the cool and cold hearted man, Cho Kyuhyun.

“Good morning, sajangnim” one of the employees greeted him. He only glanced at her. That’s Seo Joohyun, the girl that sapparently in love with him. Everyone said he should date her, even his mom, but his sister said he deserves someone better. Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he is not into ‘finding the one’. He is not a player. He really isn’t. He doesn’t even remember when was the last time he dated a girl and everyone needed to know this! Please underline this. He is not a gay. He really wanted to punch Siwon for saying he didn’t date any girl because he was in love with Lee Donghae and it’s a one-side love. He rolled his eyes thinking of that.


“How could Choi Siwon be that stupid?” he murmured as he kept walking.

“Good morning, sajangnim” a girl greeted him with a smile. She is Luna, his secretary.


“Morning, Luna. Please get me a cup of hot coffee” he told her.


“Will be severed in few minutes, sir” Luna answered.

Kyuhyun got in to his room and sat down on his chair. A CEO, he is Cho Kyuhyun the CEO of a company. He built this company on his own and refused to continue his father’s company. He is a successful man and only needs a good wife to stay by his side and kids to make him smile and yet, he doesn’t want to find one. His mother did set up some blind dates for him but it always ends up with him not liking the girl.

He checked his watch again. “I’m not late” Kyuhyun proudly said. Then He frowned and took his phone.

“Ya! Fishy hyung! I was almost late because of you!
I don’t want to go out at night with you anymore!”

He typed that and sent it. He knew it clearly that he would go out with him again but… never mind. Oh well. He is not really mature then.

****

Kyuhyun wanted to go home but now he was on his way to a flower shop to buy some flowers because his mom just called him and told him that she wanted to see him. As a good son, he would buy some flowers for his mom. His mom loved roses so much, red roses. He stopped for a minute to check the flower shop. He remembered that his mom used to go to this flower shop and buy some roses. So he went out and took a glance. He was going to go in to the flower shop when he saw an angel erm… a very pretty lady in front of the shop. She was bringing in some roses with her hands. Her skin looked so smooth, Kyuhyun felt like he wanted to touch it. He gulped when he looked at her face. Round big eyes, M shaped lips, pointed nose and a very nice long curly black hair. She wore a short white dress and flat white shoes. She looked so damn good to Kyuhyun. He could imagine his happy life with her. If his wife would be this pretty he would be the happiest man in this world. he smiled at the thought.

Wife?Eoh?


“Here we go, your roses” his angel said waking Kyuhyun up from his fantasy.


“Thank you so much, young lady. You look so pretty” the auntie in front of his angel said as she smiled brightly and got in her car.

Wow this angel is the owner of this flower shop?

The angel bowed herself before the auntie went away. She smiled and inadvertently looked at Kyuhyun, who was busy admiring her face.


“Excuse me, sir? Do you want to buy some flowers?” she smiled to Kyuhyun and that made him smiled like a fool. She talked to him!

Is this a dream?

“Oh! Eum-eung-ye-yes!” Kyuhyun wanted to kill himself because he swore for the name of roses that he had never stuttered in front of anyone.

“Please come in, sir. We got a lot of fresh flowers” the angel said as she opened the door of the shop. A soon as she opened the door he heard a bell ringing. He went inside followed by the angel. The florist smelled so nice. He looked around the shop. Lilies? Sun flowers? Orchids? Roses?

Where are the roses?

“What are you looking for, sir? May I help you?” a very soft voice welcomed him. He looked around and found his angel was smiling at him. She even got very well arranged teeth. She must not be human!


“Roses?” Kyuhyun once again wanted to kill himself because he could not say anything but roses. He must be look so silly and weird now.


“I’m not the owner of this shop but I know a lot of good and fresh roses. Do you want me to help you in choosing them?” the angel once again asked him with her precious smile.


“Sure” Kyuhyun said as he nodded, acting cool.


“This way, sir” the angel once again welcomed him.

Even from her back she looks so beautiful.

“Please excuse me, sir. But I need to know to whom that you will give these roses? If you’re going to giveitto your wife, this one is the best choice” the angel explained as she kept smiling.


“It’s not for my wife. I haven’t married yet. It’s for my mom” Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he thought that he was so cool when he said those words. Kyuhyun didn't even know why he needs to explain that he is still single.


“Ah, I see. This one smells nice so this one is good for your mom” the angel gave her some roses and Kyuhyun took them nervously.


“Hm… smells good” Kyuhyun commented. Kyuhyun took a glance at her. She was still smiling.

Suddenly Kyuhyun wondered if this lady got a permanent smile or not.


“I’m going to buy a bundle of this” Kyuhyun said when he saw her ‘waiting for answer’ face.


“Sure sir. You can pay this on the cashier. I’ll wrap them for you” the angel said as she went away.

***

Kyuhyun walked inside his parent’s mansion.  He walked to the living room but his mind was full of that angel. He couldn’t get her smile out of his head. He kept thinking about it.
“Aish! Why didn’t I ask for her name?” Kyuhyun yelled. He felt so stupid now.  He should have asked her name! Kyuhyun frowned. He is a CEO of a good company and he has never felt so stupid like this.

“Omo! Kyuhyun-ah! You came!” a middle aged woman greeted him as she hugged him.
“Hi mom” Kyuhyun simply said and gave the roses to her.


“Aw, you bring me roses? Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah. They are so pretty and mm… smells good” his mother said as she put the roses on a vase.

“So what is it about mom?” Kyuhyun asked as he sat down on a chair.
“Just relax. I’ll tell you later. What do you want to drink?” his mom said with a smile and Kyuhyun just knew there would be something behind that smile.
“Come on, mom. What is this about? Dad?Noona? Me? The company?” Kyuhyun asked. He is not the type of people that can hold his curiosity.


“Alright. I’ll give you a glass of orange juice” his mom said instead of answering his question.

Kyuhyun sighed. He knew he wouldn’t winover his mom.


“Yeah, orange juice is okay” Kyuhyun said as he rested his back on the chair.


“yeay!” his mom jumped like a cute girl after Kyuhyun indirectly agreed of staying longer.

***

“No! Not anymore” Kyuhyun moaned as her mom started to show him some pictures of girls. His mom would arrange a blind date again for sure.
“Look at her, she is a designer and she is graduated from a good university in Japan. This one is from Tokyo University …” him mom started to explain the girls on the photos.
“Mom, let’s make a deal. Can you let me find my wife by myself? Please?”  Kyuhyun sighed.
“I’m okay with that. It’s just I have never seen you date any girl before. Kyuhyun?” his mom also let a sigh. Well, her mom is right. But what can he say? He has never been in a real relationship with any girl before. He didn’t even like anyone. Eh... but... that angel? Kyuhyun suddenly smiled. He did like someone, that angel. He likes her a lot.


“I found a cute girl” Kyuhyun smiled to his mom. The middle aged woman raised her eyebrows and gave him a curious look. This was the first time Kyuhyun talked about girl with her.
“really?’ she asked when Kyuhyun remained silent.
“ah? Yes, she is so beautiful” Kyuhyun said as he smiled.
“Oh.. .my God? Kyuhyun? You’re in love? Finally?” his mom jerked as she started to hug him.
“eh? Mom?” Kyuhyun looked at her mom confused.  “what’s so weird about me in love?” Kyuhyun pouted and his mom jumped in victory.
“aw, finally! It’s like a miracle to my life. Thank you! Thank you, God!” her mom said as she jumped around leaving Kyuhyun, confused.

***

It was another boring day for Kyuhyun. He was sitting on his chair as he played starcraft on his laptop. He was so enthusiastic to win. His fingers were busy pressing the keyboard to kill the monsters.
“Die! Die! Die!” Kyuhyun murmured. He kept pressing his keyboard and screamed when he’s done.
“Yeah! No one can beat Cho Kyuhyun. You should know that” Kyuhyun said satisfied.

He was going to play another round but his phone rang. He scoffed and lazily picked it up.
“Hello?” he said as his eyes glued on his laptop.
“Hey, Kyu!” a voice of a woman greeted him and he knew who’s this person, Cho Ahra, his sister. His sister will only call him when she needs something and by hearing her voice he letout a sigh.
“What is it, noona? I’m busy” Kyuhyun wanted to make this quick because he knew that he wouldn’t say no.
“Aw, Kyu is busy? I’m at the spa and no one can pick up Yerim. Can you do it for me? It’s lunch time, right?” Ahra said.
“noona, I hate going to schools. You know that, right?”
“aw, Kyu. Yerim is only 7. You just need to pick her up. She said she is waiting in front of the school’s library. Oh please Kyu” Ahra pleaded and with those words Kyuhyun got up and picked his keys.
“you should be thankful that I love you, noona” Kyuhyun said as he went out.

***

Kyuhyun just parked his car and he looked at the building in front of him annoyed. He hates schools and he doesn’t know why.  He just really hated it. He walked inside and looked around the building. He frowned when he remembered that he forgot to ask his noona where the library is. He looked around.

Why is this school so quiet? Where is everyone?

Kyuhyun walked through the school’s corridor.  His niece is seven so he walked to the 1st grade classes. He once again sighed because he saw no one. He almost gave up and went home until he remembered that he got his phone with him. He can call his sister and ask for the library! Ugh! Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he was obviously starting to becomejust a little bit stupid.
 

“Noona!” he yelled when he heard a ‘hello’.
“Aw, my ears. What is it?” Ahra jerked.
“Where is then library? I’ve gone around the school” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.
“Oh, Kyu. You just need to go straight from the main entrance and turn left. That’s all” the later replied.
“Just that? Okay. I’ll call you again” Kyuhyun said as he started to go back to the main entrance. The school is kind of big, thanks to his genius brain so that he still remembered the way.

“So, the main entrance…  go straight and turn left” he said as he followed the direction. He almost screamed when he saw a notice board in front of the main entrance and it pretty much told where the library is. He sighed. He sure is getting stupid.

He smiled in relief when he saw a girl was sitting in front of a chair then running towards him when she saw Kyuhyun. He couldn’t help but smile back. His niece is so cute with her piggytails.
“Hello cutie” Kyuhyun said as he carried her.
“Uncle Kyu!’ the little girl said as she kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.
“You’re growing up, huh? You’re getting heavier” Kyuhyun said as he the little girl’s hair.
“hehehe” the little girl chuckled.
 

“Excuse me, sir. Are you the one that Yerim’s mom asked to pick her up?” a voice disturbed them.
“Yes, seonsangnim. This is uncle Kyu” Yerim was the one who answered because Kyuhyun was busy checking the one in front of him.

My angel?

He couldn’t believe that he could see his angel here. She was smiling to him with her precious smile that Kyuhyun saw few days ago. She wore another white short dress and with another white flat shoes.
“sir?” the angel asked when Kyuhyun stayed calm for maybe erm—10 minutes.
“oh? Yea. I’m Kyuhyun, Ahranoona told me to pick Yerim up” Kyuhyun knew that he looked like a really stupid person now but, he didn’t care. She looked so good with her black hair but Kyuhyun suddenly wondered what if she dyes her hair blonde? Oh my! Kyuhyun didn’t even want to think about it.
“Oh then I’ll leave now sir. I was accompanying Yerim here. Excuse me” his angel said and left Kyuhyun and Yerim there. Yerim said a good bye yet Kyuhyun was only looking at the angel confused.
 

She was there all the time? Why didn’t he see it? He must be crazy for not looking at her at the first time. Kyuhyun jerked when Yerim gently touched his face.
“uncle, can we buy ice cream?” Yerim asked with her puppy eyes.
“Oh? Sure. Sure” Kyuhyun replied awkwardly. He was suddenly so confused. Space out? Well, Wow. That's so not Cho Kyuhyun.

***

Kyuhyun was eating alone at his favorite restaurant. He sighed for the nth time today. He was thinking of his mother. His mother texted him this morning. She asked him to bring the girl that he likes to have a lunch with them.  How could he bring that girl when he doesn’t even know her name? When he doesn’t even know who she is? When she’s so mysterious? Somehow, Kyuhyun thought that he’s the slow one. She is not mysterious, he is just slow.

“I should ask her name” Kyuhyun murmured as he chewed his steak. He turned off his phone; he suddenly wanted to be alone. For the entire of his life he has never felt so lonely like this. He gulped his orange juice and sighed again.

“Mr. Cho, I just want to say that the lunch time is up” a waiter made him turned around. He smiled and nodded. 
“I’ll just go home” Kyuhyun said as he stood up. He took his keys and cellphone after he paid his bill. He was going to get in his car when he saw his angel in front of the restaurant. Kyuhyun was so curious what is she doing here. She wore another short white dress but today she brought a small bag and it’s a white bag.

“What are you doing here angel?” Kyuhyun unconsciously said. Kyuhyun somehow felt that his angel followed him here but he frowned when he remembered that she didn’t seem to remember him when they met at Yerim’s school. Kyuhyun wanted to go straight and stand in front of her and bravely ask her name, like a gentleman but a man suddenly hugged her and kissed her cheek.
“Oppa!” she screamed and jumped to hug that man. Kyuhyun jerked and frowned.

Is he her lover?

Kyuhyun suddenly felt like a truck just hit him. His heart was aching. It so hurt until he couldn’t even breathe.
“I’m sorry for making you wait” the man said as he held her hand.
“Don’t worry oppa. I just arrived” the angel replied with a warm smile. Kyuhyun scoffed. He couldn’t take this anymore. He went inside his car and hurriedly started the engine. He could see that they got in to the restaurant through his rearview mirror. He sighed annoyed and started to drive his car as fast as he could.

“Hello. Oi, Donghae hyung. Do you want to accompany me to go out tonight?”

Kyuhyun knew he had made a promise that he would never go out with Donghae but, who cares?

***

Kyuhyun walked to his office lazily. It has been a week after the last time he saw his angel and also the same time when he wanted to ask her namethen he saw a guy hugging her. He had never felt like this before. This isn’t Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun wouldn’t be this desperate just because one ange---girl.

“oh? I’m late again” Kyuhyun said. He didn’t care anymore about getting late now. It’s his company anyway. He felt like he has no point in life. He was going to go inside the building until he saw a familiar woman walked elegantly in to the building. He blinked few times to make is sure.

Isn’t she my angel?

“hahaha… I don’t believe that I’m hallucinating that she’s here. Oh, what happened to you, brain?” Kyuhyun laughed as he hit his head. But he still walked and followed that woman.
“if she is just my fantasy when I count one until three she will disappear” Kyuhyun said as he counted. “one… two… three… now I’ll just need to blink” Kyuhyun said as he closed his eyes as he let a dorky smile.

“Excuse me. I’m Lee Sungmin and I have an appointment with Mr. Lee Donghae” he heard a familiar voice so he opened his eyes, shocked.

Lee Sungmin? Is that her name?

Kyuhyun smiled. He knew her name! He is one step forward but the smile vanished when he recalled what just she said.

Lee Donghae? Is she one of Donghae’s lovers?

Kyuhyun was going to faint. He frowned for few seconds and then sighed. He saw her angel was going in to a lift. He smiled bitterly.
“I think… this is the end? Hah, Cho Kyuhyun. You shouldn’t care about her. You shouldn’t act like this. Wake up!” he said as he went in to another lift.

***

It was a great morning, the sun rose up well. It was a sunny day.  A very good day to do activities, but not for Kyuhyun because he was lying on his bed and pretty much did nothing than breathing. The weather was so nice and sunny yet his heart was raining so hard.

“Lee Sungmin. Such a pretty name” Kyuhyun murmured. “I think I’m going crazy. I don’t want to go to office today” Kyuhyun said as he picked up his cellphone and sent a text to Luna that he won’t come today. He felt like a high school boy that just got dumped. He shut his eyes in frustration.

His thought was disturbed by his phone. It was ringing yet Kyuhyun ignored it. “It must be Luna” Kyuhyun said as he closed his ears with his hands. But he gave up when the phone ringed again for the 10th times.

“Lee Donghae?” Kyuhyun murmured. Kyuhyun didn’t know should he pick it up or not yet he picked it up when the phone rang again.

“Hello. What is it, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked to the point.
“Yo man, you don’t come to work today? I’m looking for you”
“no, I think I’m sick”
“wow. So the great Cho Kyuhyun is also able to get sick?” Donghae laughed a little yet Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.
“Listen hyung, let’s get to the point. I want to continue sleeping again here” Kyuhyun scoffed.
“Okay… okay… relax bro. listen, your mom asked me to review a girl few days ago and she will have a blind date with you in your favorite restaurant. I tell you, Kyuhyun-ah.  She is so beautiful. Looks like an angel” Donghae said. Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Mom is not giving up? And now she involved you also?” Kyuhyun asked lazily.
“What’s wrong, man? You sound like you’re dead already” Kyuhyun could hear worry in Donghae’s voice.
“I’m okay hyung and I really need a rest so goodbye and tell mom that I won’t come” Kyuhyun said as he hanged up and turned off his phone.
“Now, they won’t disturb me” Kyuhyun smiled as he closed his eyes. He planned to sleep all the day. You know, people said when nothing’s go right just go to sleep and he was doing it right now.

***

Another week passed and Kyuhyun still didn’t want to go to work. He kept himself in his apartment for another week without going out anywhere. He kept his phone off and looked like a mess now. His room was so messy you couldn’t even see the floor anymore. He was sitting on a couch at his balcony. He looked at today’s newspaper blankly. He didn’t know what happened to him yet he didn’t want to do anything. Frustrated? Maybe?

 “I don’t know what happened to me. Am I really in love with her? But I didn’t even know her name. Well, I knew it already. She is Lee Sungmin but… she doesn’t know me and what the hell I’m thinking?” Kyuhyun drank his coffee as he stretched his body.

“I think mom is going to be worried. I’ll make a call” Kyuhyun said as he went inside his room and took his phone in a drawer and saw there was almost 200 missed calls from his mom, from Donghae, from his dad and from his noona. Oh and 7 from Luna. He was going to call his mom when his phone rang and he read his mother’s name.
“Right on time” Kyuhyun smiled. The first smile he made this week. After he saw his angel in front of his office he has not smiled yet and now his mom just made him smiled, wow. Somehow Kyuhyun thanked God that he got a very nice mom.


“Hello mom” Kyuhyun calmly said.
“Oh God! Kyuhyun where are you? Are you okay? The security at your apartment doesn’t allow me to visit you. I’m so worried” her mom said he could feel her voice was shaking.
“Mom... mom… calm down. I’m okay. I’m okay” Kyuhyun soothed
“okay… okay… tell me. Kyuhyun-ah, is this because I was trying to arrange another blind date for you? I’m sorry. I won’t do it anymore. I promise” Kyuhyun felt like his heart was stabbed by a knife. He just let his mom down. What the hell happened in this past one week?

“oh. No mom. I’m okay with the blind date. Okay. I’m coming home now. Please don’t be sad or blame yourself. I’m sorry, alright?”  Kyuhyun said and when he got a yes from his mom he took a quick bath and grabbed his keys.

***

Kyuhyun and his mom was at his favorite restaurant. They were talking about what happened to Kyuhyun and of course Kyuhyun didn’t have any choice but lie. He lied about some parts; he said that he was busy with works and blah…blah… you know white lies. They call it white lies.

“ah and Kyuhyun! You will like her for sure! She looks like an angel. I like her so much. She is so polite and nice to me ah… please marry her! Her parents are my best friends” his mom suddenly changed the topic made Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow and couldn’t help but felt his heart ache again.

I still want her.

“yeah,  sure. Let’s see” Kyuhyun gave his best smile yet he saw his mom was sad about it.
“are you okay? Do you want to cancel this? Just be honest to me, is this about the girl that you like? Are you…” the mother didn’t continue her words but looked at him intensely.
“yes?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. He would never be able to guess his mom. Look at her, she was so happy but now she looked so uneasy.
“Are you…. Broken hearted?” his mom said making Kyuhyun jerk but then he controlled his emotions.
“eh? Of course not mom” he smiled. Darn! Kyuhyun knew it. His mom would know everything about him. Him? Broken hearted? Kyuhyun shook his head.

I’m just disappointed.

“oh it’s her!” his mom suddenly screamed as she shook her hand. Kyuhyun guessed that his blind date partner was behind him. He didn’t even want to look at that person. He stayed calm until a familiar voice greeted them.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m sorry for coming late” that person said and making Kyuhyun curious. “Oh it’s okay. Come here and sit down, Minnie” his mom said as he could hear by that person’s footsteps that his blind date partner was near him. Kyuhyun couldn't help but fell curious.

“Hello Mrs. Cho” that person said as she sat down beside Kyuhyun’s mom and that meant she sat down in front of him.
“and… hello Mr. Cho” that person said as she awkwardly bowed to him. He knew her! Of course he did. He only knew one beautiful woman that made him stayed crazy for two weeks and made him avoided society for a week. The one that loves to wear white dress and white flat shoes. She even dressed the same as they met before. She only added a white blazer on it. She is the one that has a very precious smile. The one that made him can’t sleep and almost kill Lee Donghae.

My angel.

Speaking of Lee Donghae, Kyuhyun suddenly remembered his call one week ago. Kyuhyun suddenly  laughed making the ladies in front him look at him in confusion, especially his mom.
“please just call me Kyuhyun’ Kyuhyun finally said.
“oh… sure. Hello Kyuhyun-sshi. I’m Lee Sungmin” Sungmin –his angel- bowed again.

“Okay… okay… relax bro. listen, your mom asked me to review a girl few days ago and she will have a blind date with you in your favorite restaurant. I tell you, Kyuhyun-ah.  She is so beautiful. Looks like an angel”

Kyuhyun remembered Donghae’s words and he really wanted to punch himself. Kyuhyun swore he can’t stop smiling. He looked at Sungmin intensely, she really is so pretty. She looked like an angel, exactly like an angel. He thought that this beautiful lady in front of him was Lee Donghae's lover?

 

I'm crazy or something? She wouldn't date Lee Donghae.


“nah, now let’s order something? “ his mom said trying to enlighten the mood.
“sure. I’ll just order chicken steak and orange juice” Kyuhyun smiled. “I’ll just order… eum… the same things as Kyuhyun-sshi ordered” Sungmin said nervously because Kyuhyun kept staring at her. She somehow felt afraid.
“sure. I’ll just also order the same things” his mom said as she called the waiter and told him their order.

Kyuhyun was about to think about who was the guy that hugged his angel erm... Sungmin, in front of this restaurant when his mom said “oh, Kyuhyun, do you know that this restaurant owner is Sungmin’s cousin?  Kim Jongwoon?” Kyuhyun smiled.
“Eh? Really? No. I don’t know” Kyuhyun shook his head as his eyes kept staring at Sungmin.
“hehehe yes Yesung oppa owns this restaurant” Sungmin replied awkwardly.
“oh… isn’t that cute? Because this restaurant is Kyuhyun’s favorite restaurant. He comes here almost every day, you know. Wow. Fate is really amazing” his mom added. Kyuhyun almost rolled his eyes but then he thanked his mom for creating this blind date.

Yesung oppa? Oh that's why I saw her in front of this restaurant hugging that Yesung guy?


“and Kyuhyun! Sungmin is a teacher and her mom owns a flower shop. Do you remember that flower shop where I always buy flowers at?” his mom said as Kyuhyun’s smile widened.

Oh so that’s why I saw her in Yerim’s school.

“And Sungmin, you know Kyuhyun’s job right? He is so smart” his mom added again. Actually the one who talked a lot was Kyuhyun’s mom the other two only replied and nodded. The talks went smoothly then Kyuhyun decided to tell her about how he met her in the flower shop and at Yerim’s school but keeping the restaurant and his office part as his secret.

“oh my God! So you two have met two times already?” his mom laughed as she closed . Kyuhyun only smiled when Sungmin said that she did remember Kyuhyun when they met at Yerim’s school but she was afraid that she mistook him for the wrong person.

It's actually 4 times, mom.

“this is fate! Destiny! You two should marry each other soon!” his mom added making Sungmin blush so hard.

She is so cute.

Kyuhyun swore for the name of roses that he really wanted to kiss her.

“hahaha Sungmin-sshi. This is just the beginning, right?” Kyuhyun smirkedand he could clearly see Sungmin blushing again.

Kyuhyun wanted to ask Sungmin “did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” but he didn’t want to ruin the moment so he decided to ask it later because he still didn’t believe that Sungmin is human. Darn! He was even not sure about is this just a dream or not. Well, it’s okay. If this is a dream he definitely will kill anyone who wakes him up.

 

 

***

 

a/n: sorry for keep you guys wait so long heheheeheh

how was it? This si another weird short story from me. i hope you enjoyed it!

and Happy belated Birthday to Annie eonnie ehehhe <333

 

beta-ed by the super nice  ate Rei!!! ^^