Chapter 3: Confused

I am Cha Hackyeon's Married Girlfriend

Chapter 3: 

[Sangmi's POV] 

He opened his car door for me. "You own a car?" I asked then he nodded as a response. I looked around warily checking if someone will see me. After confirming my safety, I slid inside the car and fastened my seat belt. I watched him run towards the driver's seat and secures his seat belt as well. He made the engine roar and started driving out of the university's premises. 

"Why?" I asked him. "What 'why'?" he asked back focusing on the road. 
"Why did you offer me a ride?" "I want to know you more," 
"Got interested?" "Yes. You're different," he smiled amusingly. I blushed. 

The rest of the ride was complete silence. We drove to a far place. I think it took us 2 hours until Hackyeon stopped the car in front of a house. I stared at it for a very long time. 

"What's the matter?" he asked. 
"It looks familiar," I mumbled. 

It honestly looks familiar to my eyes. It's as if I saw the house already. Honestly, my memory is not that really awesome. I just rely on words and phrases people tell around me. Once they say something, I tend to get bits of memories which are currently missing. But now, staring at the house made my head ache . I want to remember where I saw this. 

"Let's go?" Hackyeon snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and went out feeling the cold breeze wrapping around my body as I step out. 

Hackyeon walked towards the house and so, I followed him. I think there's no harm in trusting him. He looks kind and helpful. He opened the door and waited for me to get inside before he closes the door. The house is simple and then it struck me. This house looked exactly the same as our house in States. No wonder... but I wonder how it happened. 

"Feel at home," he said then went somewhere I think it's the kitchen. 

I looked around. Even the colors are similar. I touched the sofa, it feels exactly the same. I smiled at the thought. 

"Liked my little house?" Hackyeon asked as he placed two cups of tea on the center table. 
"Have a seat," he said. I sat on the huge couch following his order. I looked at him and realized that he was smiling widely. 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him. 
"What is it?" 
"Who are you? Who made this house? Why did you bring me here? Do you know who I am?" 
"Woaah. One by one, miss," he chuckled. "My name's Cha Hackyeon. The carpenters made this house of course. I brought you here because I want to know who you are, and lastly, I don't know who you are. But I'm interested in knowing facts about you," he lifted his cup of tea and raised it a bit toward me. 

"It's weird," I said then glanced at my wrist watch. "How long was the trip again?" I asked. "I need to be at home by 6," I added. 
"Oh.. Really? You should've told me earlier," he said. 
"Oh well. Let's just finish this tea and continue our conversation at the car, okay?" 

I nodded then grabbed the cup of tea. It smells Jasmine. My favorite.