Chapter 1: Jerk

I am Cha Hackyeon's Married Girlfriend

 

Chapter 1: Jerk

[N’s POV]

Today’s my first day in this fashion designing class. Yes. I am 23 years old and I am learning in a school with students maybe 4 or 5 years younger than I am. As of this moment, I could feel everyone’s stare as I walk to my room. Who would blame them? I am Cha Hackyeon. Inheritor of VIXX clothing line, and its most known artist. No, I am not lying. I’m just being honest.

“Oh. Our new student finally arrived,” I looked at the professor in front of me.
“Come inside,” she ordered me and so I did.
“Kyaaaaaa~~” girls inside the room began screaming. I knew this would happen.
The professor silenced them and told me to introduce myself. I gave a 90 degrees bow.

“Good morning everyone. I’m Cha Hackyeon of VIXX Clothing line. Please take care of me. Thank you,” I politely said.

“You could seat over there,” the professor pointed a spot near the window at the second row behind a non-screaming girl. I nodded my thanks to the professor and sat on my chair.
 

[Sangmi’s POV]

“We had a new classmate. His name is Hackyeon. He is dark-skinned and tall. I could say that he’s handsome but what I currently have is enough,”

I finished writing in my diary. I glanced at the wall clock and realized that it’s already late. It’s almost 6 o’clock in the evening and I haven’t been eating anything yet.
I immediately packed my things and went out of the room. I was stopped at the room door by a familiar-looking guy.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” the newbie asked. I ignored him and made my way along the corridor, hiding my face with the hood of my shirt and tucking my cold hands on my sweater jacket.
“YA!” he shouted and I knew it’s for me. I continued walking and didn’t budge looking back at him. I left him with all the people’s stares which somehow ask him what happened.

~

I sprawled on my bed lazily and closed my eyes. Then my stomach suddenly grumbled. I pouted and went downstairs to look for something to eat. A chocolate bar caught my eyes and so, I got it and started gobbling it up. I saw my diary on the center table. I picked it up with a pen and started writing again.

“Cha Hackyeon’s a jerk”

My phone suddenly rang. I excitedly answered it. It’s him. I heard his voice and my day completed.


please give this love too~ :)
만히만히 주세요~~~
lol. I'm not sure if I typed that right. XD

anyways, do enjoy with a short start. ^_^

and die from Hongbin's handsomeness. kkk. just kidding~ ;)