@_@ 7

The Lost Girl

You are walking home with Sehun’s left arm draped tightly onto your shoulders while the rest of his friends laughing are at Sehun’s sour face. You try hard to keep at the same pace as him, but he walks way to fast.

“Yah, slow down! I almost tripped,” you say and stop walking. 

“No! I can’t slow down. What if Zelo finds you here? What if he tries to takes you away? What if-”

“What if I slap your face?” you cut his words and glare at him.

Sehun pouts and says, “I already told you before to stay away from him. Why don’t you listen to me?”

You look at him and answer, “I don’t know. Maybe Kai irritates me so much, so I just went with him,” you say and run to Myeon oppa. You look behind and realize he is pouting. You smile and run towards him and pull his tie so that he’s on the same height as you before kiss his right cheek. His eyes turn round, showing that he is so shock by your unexpected action.

Kai saw what you did just now and says, “I want it too! Kiss me too!” He rushes towards you and traps you with his long arms and moves his right cheek to your lips. You move your head further but he comes closer. Before you can even shout for help, someone punches Kai and snatches you away.  Kai falls and holds his left cheek with his left hand, “Hyung! Why are you doing this to me?”

“Have some respect to Ju please.”

You look at the owner at the voice and smile, “Thanks Luhan oppa!”

He smiles at you and hands you to Suho. Suho takes you and puts you down.

“Come on, I’m starving right now.”

“Yeah, me too,” Xiu Min says and rushes towards both of you.

Kris helps Kai to stable himself and says, “You’ll get you chance later.”

Kai’s face turns bright hearing Kris’s words. “Really? Thanks hyung! You’re the best!”

They both high five each other and walk happily. You glance at them and roll your eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now on your queen size bed. You keep rolling to left, right, and back to left. You can’t sleep. A beeping sound shocks you and you fall from your bed.

“Aaahhh…”

You rub your waist and curse the person who sends you the text. You crawl back on top of the mattress and take your mobile.

“I really need to change the ringtone.”

You glance at your phone but you do not recognize the number, so you just ignore it and change your ringtone instead. You open the song list and choose One Direction’s song, One Thing piano version, as your tone. You then open the message and take the curse back.

 

-Unknown- 10.45 p.m

Ju-ah, have you already slept? J -Myeon oppa-

 

You smile seeing the person who sends you the text and save his number immediately.

 

-Ju- 10.46 p.m

No. I haven’t slept yet. Why oppa?

-Myeon oppa- 10.46 p.m

Why you didn’t sleep yet? It’s already late,

-Ju- 10.47 p.m

*roll eyes* Why you didn’t sleep yet oppa? I tried to sleep, but my eyes ignore my order.

-Myeon oppa- 10.50 p.m

Sorry for the late reply. Sehun keeps asking me stupid questions. How on Earth can I sleep if Sehun hasn’t sleep yet?

-Ju- 10.51 p.m

It’s okay. I have one way to make him sleep, but I don’t think you want to know it.

-Myeon oppa- 10.52 p.m

Just tell me, please. I’m begging to you! I really need it! TT_TT

-Ju- 10.52 p.m

Hahaha…Ok, ok. I will tell you my secret. Jeng,jeng,jeng…Hehehe…Just punch him until he faints and ask for his apologize the next day.

-Myeon oppa- 10.53 p.m

*evil smirk* I’ll do it now! Thanks sweetheart!

-Ju- 10.53 p.m

Do you really do it?

-Ju- 10.54 p.m

Oppa?

-Ju- 10.55 p.m

Oppa?! Do you really do it?

-Myeon oppa- 10.55 p.m

Did what?

-Ju- 10.56 p.m

Umm… nothing.

-Myeon oppa- 10.56 p.m

Yah! What did you ask hyung to do?

-Ju- 10.57 p.m

Where’s Myeon oppa?

-Myeon oppa- 10.59 p.m

I went to toilet just now. I already punch him and he’s sleeping ‘peacefully’ right now.

-Ju- 11.00 p.m

Yeah, you should punch him. Oppa, you need to sleep too.

-Myeon oppa- 11.00 p.m

Alright sweetheart. You too, okay? Oh, I almost forget. How will you go to school tomorrow?

-Ju- 11.01 p.m

My dad will sends me. Why? ^_^

-Myeon oppa- 11.01 p.m

Nothing, I’m just asking. Ok sweety, good night. J

-Ju- 11.02 p.m

Good night, oppa. Sweet dream! ^_^

-Myeon oppa- 11.02 p.m

It’s only call sweet dream when you are in it, honey. ;)

-Ju- 11.03 p.m

>///< Oppa! Just sleep!

-Myeon oppa- 11.03 p.m

Good night. Sweet dream to you too. Dream about me, ok?

 

You smile seeing Suho’s last text before switch off your phone. You put it on the shelf next to your bed and look at the wall before sit straight on your bed and take your purple laptop from the shelf at your right and play games.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So you’ll go home with the Kims?”

“Yeah, dad. Bye!” You say and wave before entering the school.

Your dad knew about Suho who lives in front of your house. Actually, when you reached home yesterday, twelve of them were with you. They wanted to hang out at Suho’s place. At that time, your father was at the front gate. He saw you with those boys, so you had no choice but to introduce them. He actually thought Kim Joon Myeon, Kim Jong In, Kim Min Seok and Kim Jong Dae are brothers. So that was why he said ‘Kims’. It refers to them. The moment you enter the school, you feel lost. You tried to remember where your class was located, but it was useless. You want to ask someone, but there is no one there.

“I’m doom.”

You sigh and walk aimlessly. Your surrounding seems so weird. You can’t remember anything at all.

“I wonder if this school change overnight.”

You stop for a while and take a deep breath, and then you realize where you are now-in front of boy’s toilet. You feel so awkward, but before you can move away from that place, someone voice makes you feel more awkward.

“Ju, what are you doing here?” You curse yourself mentally and look at the owner of the voice, Zelo.

“umm…well…umm,”

What the hell should I tell him?  You can’t tell him that you are lost.

So you just say, “I just walk to look around this school because I came early, but I forget how I got here.”

That’s better.

“So you are lost?” Zelo asks you.

“No, I’m not!” you snap at him.

 He looks shock by the sudden raise of your voice and apologizes. “I didn’t meant like that. I’m sorry.”

You feel guilty for raising your tone at him and apologize too. He smile s at you and says, “ Let me bring you to our class.”

“Ehem.”

Someone husky voice shock you. You till your head to the left a bit and notice there are five guys behind Zelo.

“Oh hyung. This is Ju. The one that I had told you yesterday,” Zelo says and pats your head gently. “Ju, these are my hyungs, Yong Guk-hyung, Him Chan-hyung, Jong up-hyung, Dae Hyun-hyung and Yong Jae-hyung,” he says again and points at each of the guy when he said their name.

You bow at them and say, “Hi, I’m Park Ju Hye. Nice to meet you.”

“Aigoo, she’s so cute,” Him Chan says and pinches your right cheek softly. You look at him and smile.

“So you are fighting with Sehun over her?” Yong Guk asks Zelo. Before Zelo can answers him, Yong Guk says, “It’s worth it.” He comes closer to you and crouches in front of you. He brushes your cheek softly and says, “Hey Ju, do you want to spend your recess time with us?”

You look at him and say, “I don’t know. Sehun will be really mad, but I can ask Myeon oppa. If he says yes, I can.”

Yong Guk pats your head before stand straight and says, “Sure, Ju.” He then looks at Zelo and says, “You need to go now, or you’ll be late for class.” Zelo looks at his watch and nods. He hands out his hand for you to take it. Both of you walk to class together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I'll try to update soon but I'm quite busy. I'm 17 this year and I need to take SPM. In case you didn't know what is SPM, let me tell ya. SPM is an exam you need to take when you had reached 17. And my life depens on it. If you fail the exam , you will fail in your life too. So please understand me. Thanx! ^_^