@_@ 6

The Lost Girl

Your P.O.V.

You sat at your desk, thinking about what you did to deserve this fate before someone disturbed your thought. It was Kai.

“Yah, did you listen to what I had been telling you just now?” he said and poked your cheek.

Move your dirty finger away from my pure cheek and I don’t even know you were talking to me just now. Even though you were talking to me, I’ll ignore it,” you swatted Kai’s finger away.

“Ju-ah, why you being so mean to me? What did I do to you to deserve this cold treatment?” You ignored Kai, and looked at Sehun. His head seemed to be in the clouds. You turned your head towards Kai and noticed that he’s looked hurt. Then you realized that the moment you met Kai, you never treated him nice. Yeah, he’s right. What he did he do to make you treat him this way? Bingo! ‘I got your cute , y’. How on Earth are you ever going to forget those words? You needed to ask him where on Earth he picked up that pathetic line.

“Kai-ssi, can I ask you something?” He looks at you and his face brightens up.

“Of course, babe.”

“Babe? Whatever. Did you remember what you said to me just now?”

“Which one? I said a lot of stuff.”

“Yeah, how can you remember? You talked a lot.”

“Ju-ah, tell me what I said to you just now. Maybe I can remember it!” he flashed you his innocent smile.

“Aish, it’s embarrassing! How can I say it?” you pulled your hair out of frustration.

“Yah! Don’t pull your hair like that! I’ll try to remember it. Now, tell me, when did I say it?” Kai spoke and pushed your hand away from your hair and he your hair slowly.

You looked at him and take note his features; medium-size eyes, cute nose, kissable lips, dark chocolate hair.

KISSABLE LIPS?! YAH! WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING?!

You mentally banged your head against the desk for thinking like that. You collected yourself and exhaled heavily.

“The thing you said to me when I first enter this class.” Kai’s forehead wrinkled, showing that he has been digging out his memory.

“Ummm…. that you gonna be mine?” He asks you and raises his left eyebrow. Oh, he’s the one that said those words just now.

“Not that! The one you said when you catch me from falling just now!” You say and hit his arm absentmindedly.

“Ouch! Yah! That really hurt, you know. How can a tiny girl like you have a gigantic power like that, huh?”

“Practice makes perfect.”

“Yah! You actually practice hitting people?!”

“Yeah, and I’ll hit you more if you don’t remember about it,” you say and motion to hit him.

“I know! I know! I get it! I told you that ‘I got your cute , y’, am I right?”

“Uhh…yeah…umm…that one…lol…Yah! Do you know the meaning of those words just now?” You tried hard not to blush in front of him.

“Honestly, I don’t know what I said just now,” he says and rubs his neck innocently. “Hehe…”

“Kai-ssi, you should know that you shouldn’t say something that you don’t know what it means,” you sighed.

“But Kris hyung said, if I meet a foreigner, and they almost fall, I should catch them and say, ‘I got your cute , y’,” he replied innocently.

“That blond guy, huh?” You face-palmed yourself hearing what Kai told you just now.

“Ju-ah, what was that supposed to mean?” You inhaled heavily and explained,

“Kai-ssi, you just compliment someone’s , cute. People might think that you are ert, and that was the reason why I behave like that to you. Now I know the true story and I apologize for my rudeness.”

“You don’t have to apologize, Ju. He’s still ert.”

You and Kai were startled hearing someone else’s voice. Both you and Kai turned and saw Zelo standing by your desk.

“Yah! You don’t have any respect, do you, huh? Didn’t you see that hyung is talking with her?” Sehun suddenly roared and both of you jumped.

“I’m the one who should be mad at Zelo. And why Sehun is scolding him now?” Kai asked.

Zelo looked at Sehun and smirked, “Talking about rudeness, you were the one who is rude. I’m here to tell Ju the truth about Kai and-”

“You already told her. Now go!”

“Who is rude now, huh? I want to take Ju with me.”

“Who do you think you are to do like that, huh?” Sehun stands up so Zelo is no longer towering him.

“I’m Zelo, you idiot. Have you forgotten me, your most good looking classmate, huh?” Zelo sneered.

“Yah, you bastard-”

“Oppa! Take it easy, okay? Why are you shouting like that?” You pulled his hand so that he’s sitting on his chair. “Calm down,” you said and massaged his temple gently.

“He’s making me crazy,” Sehun grumbled, loud enough for you and Zelo to hear it.

“Ju-ah, can you follow me for a while?” Zelo spoke softly.

“Why did you-umph….” you clasped Sehun mouth tightly so that no sound can even get out from it.

“You want me to follow you where?”

“Well, some of our classmates want to introduce themselves to you, if you don’t mind,” he replied and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Of course she-umph…”

“Of course I didn’t mind,” you clasp his mouth again.

“Really? Okay. Umm… this way, my lady,” Zelo smiled and you took his outstretched hand.

“She’s not your lady!” Sehun growled.

“Yeah, you’re right. She’s my strawberry.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The bell rang and all the students are free from their one and only torture: school. You went back to your desk and pack up your things. Your classmates seemed friendly. But one thing was still bothering you and that was, Sehun. He’s not talking to you at all. You tried your best to get him into a conversation, but he and his stupid ego will not let it.

“Oppa…talk to me,” you pout.

Sehun kept ignoring you.

“Oppa…” you repeated.

“…”

“Myeon oppa told me that his house was just opposite my house and he gonna send me home.”

No response.

“He told me that you gonna stay at his place to study.”

Still no response.

“Zelo oppa told me that we live in the same area and I can go back with him.”

That caught him off guard.

“Park Ju Hye! You are not allowed to go back with him even though your life depends on it! Did you get me?” He yelled and held your shoulder tightly.

“Crystal clear~” you smirked winningly and skipped towards Suho, who was waiting for you at the school gate.

 

 

 

Umm...hi. Hehehe.. sorry for the late update.My schedule is so full. I can rarely on9. I'm sorry. TT__TT