You're Hired

My Personal Maid

// CHAPTER TWO // YOU'RE HIRED //

 

 

 

Sandara Park could not sleep that night.

She badly needed a job to pay for her school fees, her house rental and the overflowing bills.

 

Here she is, drinking her heart out.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV -

 

"Yah, miss, you should stop drinking already! Who is going to pay for all this?!" The store owner complained. Eventually, he was complaining and whining to a drunkard.

Who in the right mind would get drunk like that? Apparently it is not a man but a woman!

 

"I'll pay," I voiced out. "Good, and can you please take her home?! She is too drunk! Take care of your friend properly!" he wailed out. Now, my intention is only to pay for whatever she ordered. But no, the owner had to nagged at me and even asked me to bring her home. Heck, I don't even know her! "Arasso," great Jiyong, you don't even know where she stayed.

 

I walked up to her and nudged her. "Yah, wake up," she still refused to wake up.

 

I nudged again. "Ppali wake up! I have to go home already!" aisht! why did I even bother.

"H....ic...Se.n...d me....ic home...." she struggled to get up. Without thinking twice, I took out my wallet, slammed a few hundreds and picked her up bridal style.

 

"mmmm..." she snuggled closer to me. She weight so light. I then brought her to my car.

 

Aisht!

 

I tossed her into the back seat. "Now, where is your house miss?" I calmly asked her although I'm beginning to hate this.

I waited but no answer. I turn, about to scold her, that's where I realized she had fallen asleep. Just great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV -

 

The room sure feel so bright. Damn, I thought I already pulled the curtain. Oh wait, my room doesn't have a curtain, nor a bed! I'm supposed to be sleeping on a mattress. I quickly sit up but regretted after that because my head ached like crazy. I'm not in my room. The surrounding is so different. It's extravagant. Perfect room for a princess to stay in. But then again, where am I? I remembered drinking at the old street near Han River. How did I ended up here?

 

Eventually my questions will be answer as I heard the door creaked open.

 

"You're finally awake," a man voice resonates inside the room. "Good morning??" I sheepishly grinned. I knew I had caused some troubles to him.

 

"My morning is ruined already, by you, you intruder!" he slammed the tray so hard on the bedside table. Oh, I didn't know he had a tray with him.

 

"Eat this up, then out you go!" he exclaimed.

 

Before he could exit, my mouth decided to said things I regret afterwards.

"I know I had caused some troubles, I will do anything to pay you back mister," damn my mouth!

"Alright, eat this first, then wash up, meet me at the foyer," he said before completely gone. Foyer? Damn, he must be filthy rich.

 

 

I did as told.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You sure do take your time to bath neh?" it's the same guy. Who won't? Your bathroom is as big as my house. It's got bathtub! Of course I need to take up the liberty to try them on. "Mianhe," was all I said.

 

"You said you would do anything to pay back what you caused right?" he said, unsured.

"Of course BUT I won't sell my body," I quickly covered up my body. He chuckled. Damn, his chuckle are y. "You dimwit, I'm not interested in your body, you look young, can you work for me?" he asked, back to his stoic looking face.

"Work?" oh wait, he is offering me work. Eventually I'm looking for a job. "Sure, what kind of work?" I asked.

"Personal maid for my son," he said.

 

Then it all dawned on me. This man must be Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Do you happened to be ..... Kwon Jiyong?" I stuttered while asking.

 

 

"Yes, I'm Kwon Jiyong," he answered.

 

The last thing I could see was black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

// xxbabybunnyxx notes //

 

two chapters in a row !! Hope you enjoy reading my story :))

Do subscribe, comment and add me up!

loveyou all.