The Angry CEO

My Personal Maid

 

// CHAPTER FOUR // THE ANGRY CEO //

 

 

Dara's POV -

 

"SANDARA PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" a man's voice roared throughout the whole place.

 

Omo!! Don't tell me that.....that .... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!???!!!!?!" yepp, Kwon Jiyong's voice roared again.

 

"Miannn...mianhe," I gulped my own saliva.

"Appa, look, noona noona said I'm such an arthsic(artistic) boy, so she allowed me to chraw(draw) on this dall(wall)" he showed Jiyong his dirtied palms.

 

"SANDARA PARK, in my office, NOW," I could totally feel that any sooner, my funeral will be held.

 

 

I just followed silently, too afraid to even make a noise.

 

 

 

 

Once the office door closed, I knew my life is doomed.

 

"What were you doing?! I told you to take care of my son, what the did you teached Jinwoo?!" he screamed. Oh boy, he was beyond mad.

"I...I just told him...I...he was artistic, then...uhmm...he....uhmmm.....

"So he drew on the ing wall?!?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!! NOT JOIN HIM IN DRAWING THAT ING WALL! URGHH! I REGRETTED HIRING YOU! NOW GET OUT! WE WILL SETTLE THIS TOMORROW!" he barked at me.

 

 

Without thinking twice, I quickly make a run.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV -

 

Great.

Just great.

Magnificently great!

 

Sandara Park surpassed the stupidity level! She ing drew on the wall with Jinwoo! She should've atleast stopped him. Now that wall is such a sight.

 

I dialled Byungman's number.

 

Luckily Byungman is free on the weekends, to clear that dirty wall for me. Repaint it back to a nicer sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day came too quickly, and it's time for me to face that Sandara Park and come up with the rules in this house.

 

 

"Sandara Park, you really did a magnificent job on your FIRST DAY," I sarcasticly said.

"Thank you sir?" she said, without even looking at me.

 

"Let me get this straight, your job is to take care of my son, tend to his needs, if he did something, like example, yesterday's incident, you should stop him, instead of joining him," I sighed.

"Mianhe..." she meekly apologised.

"I don't want yesterday's incident to repeat, do you get me?" she quickly nodded.

"Alright, now, you take care of my son, I need to go to work already, Byungman will fix that damn wall on Saturday, your job Dara, keep an eye on my son!" then I dismissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Kwon, your accounts is in good condition, I already double check with the accountant, Miss Joong," Mr. Jang said.

 

I massaged my temples.

Many things to handle at one time, and it's giving me countless of migraines.

 

"One more thing, here is the profile of the person named Sandara Park," he handed me a black file.

 

The file of my son's personal maid.

 

 

- Sandara Park

- 19 years old

- highest qualification is highschool

- currently in college

- the oldest park sibling's

 

 

not much information, but I will continue to read it later.

 

 

 

"Thank you Mr. Jang," I said and dismissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV -

 

"Jinwoo-ah, please let go of that vase," I begged him with my whole life.

"Aniyo, Jinwoo like chit, kekeke," ugh devil laughters!!

 

 

Without a word, he smashed the vase into gazillion pieces.

That cost a bomb!!

 

 

"SANDARA PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  oh ! Boss man's voice!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

// xxbabybunnyxx note's //

 

hehe, hw's my update?? :)

do comment/subscribe to my story arasso?? :)