Job Application

My Personal Maid

// CHAPTER ONE // JOB APPLICATION //

 

 

Dara's POV -

 

"Unnie, you're at it again," Chaerin whined.

 

Truth be told, I'm unemployed. I badly needed a job. I don't care what job, as long as I get paid and it's appropriate for me. "Chae, I badly need a job," I cried out loud, not caring if the others in class would hear my cries. "Stop it, you know, you're too young to work unnie, we may be in the same class, same age but you're still older than me but the way you looked, you can barely pass the legal age," she snickered.

 

Lee Chaerin, I'm preparing your funeral for you.

 

Eventually, Lee Chaerin is my bestfriend. She's one hell of a troublemaker. She even passed Seungri's. She ranked number one being the most troublemaker in school. After her would be our dear Seungri, followed by Bom then me. You never want to mess up with Chaerin. She's the epitome of trouble. "Unnie, are you even listening to me?! Aisht, I wasted my two minutes talking to you," she complained. Another thing Chaerin loved to do is complain. Anywhere, anything, anyone. She used to complained to our principal about how bad the school toilet is. That alone, she took two weeks straight, complaining non stop til our principal had no choice but to upgrade the bloody toilet. Her reason, "toilet should be clean because pretty ladies like us took long time to touch up," .

 

Back to my story, I badly needed a job. I'm not rich like Chaerin or Bom. Speaking of Bom, she's always late. Standard routine of hers. "Chaerin, don't you know of any job offer??" I asked again while pulling Chaerin's arms back and forth. "Unnie, stop pulling my arms, did you send in your resume to Kwon's Inc already?" she asked.

 

Kwon's Inc.

 

Obviously it is owned by the Kwon's. It is one of the biggest well to do company in Korea. Rumoured was that the CEO is a young man. But he is married. I don't know where the rumours came out from but I kind of believe in it. Who wouldn't marry a rich man? If only I'm rich.

 

"I'm still considering. Personal maid....." I left my sentence hanging when Mr. Pyo came barging in.

 

"Settle down!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV -

 

"Jiyong, you should quickly look for a personal maid for your son," Mr. Jang said.

 

"I'm still waiting for anyone to apply for that position Mr. Jang," I sipped my black coffee while browsing through our stocks.

"Good to hear that, atleast someone will take care of him when you have to go abroad next month," I sighed.

 

I've been so busy in my work that I neglect my only son. Mianhe Jinwoo-ah. Your appa is a bad guy here.

 

I am Kwon Jiyong. I'm married to Kiko Mizuhara. Our son is Kwon Jinwoo. But sadly, Kiko passed on while giving birth to Jinwoo. I tried to spend time with my son but certainly I can't due to work. I barely see him nowadays. His birthday is next month but I'm going to Phillipines to settle my branch over there. Whenever I come home from work, he would be asleep already. Whenever I woke up to go to work, he is already at his school. I had sent him to a childcare. Mr. Jang would sent him every morning. We hardly meet. I'm just hoping Jinwoo won't forget that I'm his appa.

 

"Arasso Mr. Jang, it's time for you to pick Jinwoo up, I'll just finish up everything here, I'll head home myself later," he bowed and left.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, you're nothing but a bastard!!!" I screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

// xxbabybunnyxx notes //

heyheyheyheyyaaaaa ~~

kekeke, do comment on my story people. love you all <3