Chapter 6

I Miss You? I do

 

 

 

 

In the night under the moon light shining the room. on the bed, Myungsoo on a side while elbowed on the bed, hand against head eyes keep looking at a sleep beauty Jiyeon. It's nearly morning but he didn't feel sleepy, the other hand of Myungsoo gentle carried Jiyeon face like she'll flow away if he let his hand go. Watched Jiyeon sleeping face like a little baby, a smile slowly shown on his face, Myungsoo gentled place a kiss on Jiyeon forehead.

Released the kiss Myungsoo slowly pulled Jiyeon into his embrace, seeing Jiyeon sleeping in his embrace Myungsoo smile instantly widen. But thinking what just happend a while ago and what he saw, Myungsoo quickly releasing Jiyeon. Watching Jiyeon because of missing the warmth in a sudden, Jiyeon instinctively hugging herself for warmth.

Moved himself back to watched a girl in front of him clearly, Myungsoo raised his eyebrows when looking at Jiyeon face. He can't believed a girl like her also has a sleeping baby face.

Thought back of yesterday, after party with some contractors and drink some alchohols, his head felt a bit dizzy. Doesn't know why the moment he walked pass this room, he has a feeling to come in, and he entered.

He don't opened the light, only sitting on the chair looking at the empty bed in front of him. Because of feeling drunk of some other reason, he walked toward the bed. The moment his hand touches the bed Myungsoo quickly pull his hand back. He felt like Jiyeon still sleeping on it.

After a second to calmed, Myungsoo slowly sit on the bed. gentled touches the pillow and the place where Jiyeon was sleeping, a minute later, Myungsoo slowly lying on the bed. From the pillow he could smell her scent still there, the whole room still surrounding with her scents. Since Jiyeon moved downstairs, he ordered not letting anyone enter this room, only cleaned once a week but don't touched anything in here. Because he loved her scents.

Suddenly the door open, from the person walking in Myungsoo never let his eyes of her, he watched every movement of her. His eyes got deepin at the moment Jiyeon sitting on the bed. He hoped he only heard wrong, but until that moment he cannot can't believed what other people said.

She's only acting in front of him... Everything she did just based on the scripts, and he also one of her toy for her to play on her scene. Because of wanting to become Mrs Kim she even using herself to exchanged.

At first he don't believed what other people said, but his eyes changed when looking at her when he saw that contact. She even just because of money can do everything, and him... he hate lying people.

The moment he place Jiyeon under his body, he only scared her, hoping she tell him the truth and he can forgive if she tell him everything. But from the start till the end she's still acting. Looking at that beautiful clear eyes, that beautiful face shine under the moon light.

A thought instantly appear in his mind, he wanted to ruined that face... He wanted to see the true her, the true Park Jiyeon staying behind that innocent face...

He ignored her, wasn't that just one of her plan to seduce him? The more Jiyeon struggled, the more he increased strenght. Those tears only make him felt disgusted.

The moment he saw red keep blooming on the bed, his heart felt pained. But that thought instantly flowing away when he thought of everything she did. He will not forgive to anyone whoever lying to him... even once.

An cold deep eyes once again looking on the sleeping Jiyeon, a smirk slowly shown on his face. He wanted to know, what will she react tomorrow...

...............//...................

 Seeing the sky going to bright, Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. Turned her head over and appear in front of her a sleeping face of Myungsoo. Not saying anything Jiyeon slowly sit up on the bed. Bitten her lips to bear the pain Jiyeon stood up looking for her clothes.

Breathed a deep air in when sawing her clothes got ripped in many pieces all over the floor. She have to let go of here before anyone else saw it, but she cannot covered her body in a blanket.

Jiyeon then saw a men shirt placed above the pillow, that was a shirt Myungsoo wore yesterday. Eyes moving to the man still sleeping on the bed, Jiyeon slowly take the shirt and quickly wear on. That shirt long upto her knee, it's like Jiyeon was wearing a short dress. Jiyeon once again checking to see Myungsoo still sleeping before she leave, just think everything never happened before even though she knew it will never like before. Hoped Myungsoo will forgot everything, hoped he didn't know that person last night was her...

Took a deep breath, jiyeon slowly picked up all of her clothes on the floor, after the room clean, Jiyeon walk out the room. but Jiyeon didn't know, the moment she closed the door, a person on the bed instantly opened his eyes.

.................//..................

Because the sky still dark, Jiyeon successed back to her room without anyone seeing her. But that was only her thought, Jiyeon didn't know from the start she walked out from the room. A pair of eyes watching her running down the stairs and run straight to her room, but on her body got covered by a men shirt...

After back in the room, the first thing Jiyeon do that walked to the bath room. cold water, stand under the shower head, letting the cold water cooling herself. She need to be fresh, she need to forgot everything happend last night, just think it not happend..

Doesn't know it was tears or water, but her eyes stung. Jiyeon then no longer control the tears, make herself sitting at the corner of the bathroom, hugging her knee and burst into cries.

She can't pretended everything happened last night like nothing happend, every words of Myungsoo said still in her head, what he did still stuck inside her... no matter how much she wanted to forgot, it's like a movie keeping appearing in front of her...

Jiyeon keep on crying, placed her face in the chest non stop crying, until tired and falling in sleep.

The time when Jiyeon woke up, she was lying on her bed. The moment Jiyeon opened her eyes, Mrs housekeeper was sitting next to her with a towel on her bed. Jiyeon widen her eyes in shocked after seeing that moment, but herself don't even have strength to sit up.

"you're sick, don't need to sit up" Jiyeon surprised when the first time Mrs housekeeper smiling to her, and gentle put the cold towel on her forehead. Its make she remind of her mother, she always did that when their sister got sick. Tears are falling down when sawing that again.

"thank you" Jiyeon honestly said when looking at Mrs housekeeper, it's the first time Jiyeon got people caring when she sick while she's alone. Usually she only doing it for herself whenever she got sick, she only kept for herself because she don't want Hyomin to know, it'll make Hyomin got worried more.

But today...

"Oh? Jiyeon ah, you're awake" the words instantly broking Jiyeon thought by a person just entered her room. That was a pony tails girl with a smile on her face. Jiyeon know her, she is Luna. IU friends, Luna was the person who tell Jiyeon about IU leaving. Same as IU, Luna also a pretty and good girl.

Luna walked toward the bed where Jiyeon lying with a tray of porridge bowl on her hand, placed on a shelf wood near the bed, Luna looked at Jiyeon with a sigh. "did you know you sleep for a days already, if "MaMa" not coming to see you I think you already under the water" Heard from what luna said, Jiyeon eyes once again turned at Mrs Housekeeper, so she was the person who brought her back to bed and taking care of her.

"you didn't know that because of you MaMa haven't fully sleep..."

"Luna"

Jiyeon looked at Luna pouting face after got cut from the housekeeper, that cute face looked like when IU making a fake angry when they're together. Thinking of IU, Jiyeon didn't know how does she lived this time... IU might be really hate her...

"It's good if you're awake, just stayed until you really covered" Said Mrs housekeeper as she stood up, before she leave as she told Luna stayed behind feeding Jiyeon and helping. Herself need to prepared food for Mr Kim.

After the housekeeper leave, Luna instantly feeding her porridge. Jiyeon Thanks to Luna and instantly a smile widely show on luna face. she waves her hand. "It's alright, I diddn't do anything. Just helping to cook this porridge" Said luna while feeding Jiyeon food. Looking at Luna happy face, Jiyeon really wish she could be like her smiling like that... no need to worried anything, even things happend but still be happy...

"do you know? this house will soon got the Mrs" Jiyeon eyes looked up after what Luna said. 'will soon got mrs?' what does it mean? Sawing Jiyeon looked up Luna then give Jiyeon a cup of water before she continued.

"you don't know, yesterday everyone in the house saying "a night before Mr Kim sleeping with someone in our house"". a cup of water on Jiyeon hand instantly falling all on her body. Luna quickly helped Jiyeon to clean it up before water get wet it the body.

Looking at Jiyeon surprising face Luna mostly know the reason. Everyone in this house no one not falling in love with Mr Kim, including her. After hearing that news she also getting shock, looking at Jiyeon face she also sympathy of what Jiyeon thought. Hearing the man we loved sleeping with another women, who else will not shock? who else will not getting sad.

Jiyeon face getting whiter after what Luna said, her body all shaking. SHe can't believed someone seeing it and spreading the news. What will she do next? what then will happend? Jiyeon still thinking in her own world, she ddin't hear what Luna saying after that. Until Luna waves her hand in front of her. Jiyeon make a little smile in front of Luna.

"I know you're sad, but don't need to be that serious. person like us Mr Kim will never eyeing at even a glare" Luna said while scoop a spoon of porridge but Jiyeon slowly shook her head. She don't have to feeling to eat. 

"did you know who lucky is that girl? can come close to Mr Kim, seeing him in a closer looks and even can sleep together with him.. Jiyeon ah, you said how lucky that was" Jiyeon hands tighten into fists, Is that really lucky like what Luna said? But why she can't feel any happy in there? only the shame and hopeless...

"I wish I can be like her, beautiful, even family are rich... so envy..."

Jiyeon once again confused of what she just heard, beautiful? rich family?

Wait......

"who is she? did you know?"

"It's Song Na Eun from the second floor, you might know her because she bullied you before. one of a maid said she in the morning she saw Song Na Eun came out cover with a blanket on her body running back to her room, after a second she saw our Mr Kim shritless also coming out from that room" said Luna then come closer to Jiyeon, making a serious face. "she said, she saw on Mr Kim body got fully of "red mark", that was the mark from a hand of women scratches. She even saw a teeth mark on Mr Kim right shoulder".

Jiyeon face getting hot after Luna straight foward words, that was the struggling causes and because of the anger Jiyeon bite on his shoulder. But why does Song Na Eun walking out there?

The person who Myungsoo sleeping with wasn't her? but why everyone said Na Eun? But at least that saying no one seeing her coming from that time. About Song Na Eun and Kim Myungsoo, she don't need to know...

"Don't need to be worried, a person like Mr Kim we cannot reached. here, take it you then feel better" Jiyeon smile and take the medicine from Luna. After drinking medicine, Luna took the tray of porridge bowl out. leaving Jiyeon staying in the room.

But not for long Luna come back once again, Jiyeon show a smile when looking at luna.

"wae? did you forgot to take something?" but a smile on her face faded away when hearing from what luna said.

"Mr Kim wanted to see you".

Kim Myungsoo wanted to see her? wasn't because he know that person is her? If he know it, what will he gonna do to her? kicking she out of here or making shame like what he did last night?

................//................

Walked out with Luna head to the dining room, there she saw many people standing there and on the table, two people sitting next to each other so perfectly romantic. Slowly walking there, Jiyeon even saw many eyes are looking at her. Ignoring other people's look, Jiyeon walking towards the table, where the couple sitting lovey dovey enjoy their lunch there.

Seeing Jiyeon coming near, Na Eun get more closer to Myungsoo while hugging his arm and make a cute face. "Myungsoo, I want her to be myself maid from now on. Is that alright?" Words saying out instantly got so many eyes looking in a shocked face.

Jiyeon looked surprisingly on what she just heard. wanted her to be herself maid? wasn't that same as her like got control? Jiyeon then turned her eyes to look at Myungsoo who still sitting there.

What will he said? is he agree?

Until now Jiyeon still have a hope that he'll said no. But at the moment Jiyeon saw that cold deep eyes looking at her, Jiyeon know all of her thought only what she was thinking. Jiyeon smile bitterly when the moment she heard the words from what he said. Compared to a knife, it's more than hurting.

Myungsoo placed a knife down on the plate, smile at Na Eun but eyes still looking at Jiyeon, like every word he said only for her.

"In this house, you can do whatever you want. not even just as a maid".

...........//..............

how cruelly Myungsoo right? poor our Jiyeonnie.... More suffer Jiyeonnie will coming next chapter... keep watching...