Chapter 7

I Miss You? I do

 

 

 

 

'In this house, you can do whatever you want. Not even just a maid'

 

 

"Jiyeon? Jiyeon!" Busy in her own thought, after a called from Luna, Jiyeon looked at her with a smile. But Luna only give her a worried face.

"Poor you, you're sick but still working like this. I don't understand what Mr thinking, he already know you're sick but still agreed with that Na Eun" Said Luna angry throw the wiping towel hardly. "you're not a toy for other people to own, but that girl still wants you to be her personal maid. I know she'll use this to bully you again."

Not worried about what Luna said, Jiyeon smile while took the wiping towel back to her and continued to wipe the table. If Song Na Eun wanted to do like what Luna said, she then don't have anything to said.

"Jiyeon ah, I'm so worried for you"

Breathed in a deep air to hold the tears, Looking at Luna worried face instantly reminds her of IU. The both of them are the same, but this time she won't let anyone else causes trouble just because of her.

"I'm fine, Luna ah..." Jiyeon hold Luna hands and look into her eyes. "I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. Song Na Eun now Mr Kim's future wife, don't against her if not you'll get fire"

"I don't care, I cannot bear it whenever I saw her faking face" Jiyeon sighed at Luna stubborn behaviour, if Luna still like that...

............//...................

Feeling dizzy but Jiyeon still packing her stuffs, she need to get back to the second floor room. It's not she don't wanted to rest, but she don't have time to rest. She need to hurried packing her stuff before 9pm , that was Song Na Eun order.

After done with packing Jiyeon head to the second floor, But at the moment Jiyeon walk pass to Song Na Eun room, she accidently saw the scene that she doesn't wanted to see.

The door was not fully closed, easy to see what was going on. And inside the room, Song Na Eun back facing the door and hands grabs on Kim Myungsoo neck. They look matched when standing together. As Jiyeon ready head to her room, a pair of eyes instantly looking into her eyes. four eyes met, Jiyeon doesn't know what to do.

Jiyeon head turning aside to avoid a pair deep eye of Myungsoo, lower her head like a person who did wrong. Bowed to myungsoo and quickly head to her room.

Na Eun turned over from Myungsoo eyes looking at, her hands tighten at the moment sawing Jiyeon walk pass.

"Myungsoo oppa" hands grabs on Myungsoo arm while get more closer to him.

Hands on the pocket Myungsoo turned his face over to Na Eun, "it's late, good night" said Myungsoo releases the hands on his arm. "about what I said before, tomorrow Woolim people will sign a contract with your father corp" said done he slowly walk out the room.

Watching Myungsoo disappear from her eyesight, Na Eun tighten the fists, bitten her lips in anger. "Park Jiyeon! if not because of you, I'm now Mrs Kim already".

...............//...................

For the whole night Jiyeon couldn't falling in sleep, doesn't know because of lying on the hard cold floor or the atsmosphere in the room. Light's on, but Jiyeon still afraid to open her eyes. She was afraid of remembering what was happening between her and Myungsoo in this room. Can't sleep on the bed, afraid in the dark, until now Jiyeon could smell in the air... from Kim Myungsoo scent...

The next morning, not doing the same duties like before, Jiyeon now Song Na Eun's personal maid. Standing in front of the door waiting for the person inside to woke up, she cannot entered because yesterday Kim Myungsoo was in this room too, she doesn't want to interrupt their happiness moment. But more than 2 hours of standing, her legs getting tired, peoeple in the room still not waking up yet.

People from the second floor waking up and seeing Jiyeon standing like that, their got more excited than ever. Some of them even bumped into her as they walked pass.

Jiyeon lower the head and keep in quiet no matter what they said, her jobs was listened to Song Na Eun's order, and that was the house owner said - Kim Myungsoo.

The door suddenly open, Song Na Eun beautiful face with all make up on, pretty teal sleeveless dresses stand in front of the door. Come out after her was two people carried a big box on their hand. A man and a women, they might be her stylists.

"What are you doing that late? can't you wake up earlier?" arm crossed Na Eun glancing at Jiyeon "why are you standing still? hurried go pack up my stuffs"

bitten the lip Jiyeon bowed to them while walking in the room, from behind she could hear the three of them talked about her, and Na Eun mocking words. Breathed in a deep air Jiyeon starting cleaning it up, while cleaning the bed Jiyeon saw a male purse drop on the floor. it might be from that stylist.

Quickly head to the door returning to that stylist before he gone, but at the moment Jiyeon walked near the door, a conversation in front of the door stopping her step.

"didn't you felt it's a little too excessive?" The voice was come out from that male stylist.

Song Na Eun smirked, arm crossed looking at him. "I don't think and didn't feel any excessive, waiting 2 hours is a lesson for her. She's my maid, I told her to wait for how long she must wait for that long. don't worried about her, do your business". Said finished she open the door, surprised after seeing Jiyeon standing not far from them, she guess Jiyeon might hear all what they'd said.

Doesn't cared what Jiyeon doing, Song Na Eun face up walking pass Jiyeon head to the room.

Contrary to song Na Eun comfortable face, that male stylist seem quite awkward after seeing Jiyeon was standing there. Jiyeon walked forward two step away from him, haned the purse in front of him. Seeing him taking the purse, Jiyeon bow and walking back to the room to continue her work.

"that..." Jiyeon stop when his voice coming out from behind. Respected Jiyeon turned over to look at the stylist.

“Thank you” he smile while showed up the purse on his hand. Answer him Jiyeon only giving a nod, before turning he once again calling her up.

“I’m Thunder, it’s nice to meet you”

Looked at the hand show in front of her, Jiyeon head up looking at him. The shining smile still hang on his face. As Jiyeon wanted to said something, a face instantly appear in front of the door.

Jiyeon widen her eyes after sawing Kim Myungsoo walking toward here. His face still coldl like that, didn’t talk much but make other people understanding by his face expression.

The door getting smaller when two men standing together, Thunder and his assistant have to move aside giving space for Myungsoo to walk in.

But with Jiyeon, she couldn’t move an inch. At the moment seeing him, she was out of mind. Whenever sawing Myungsoo face, instantly Jiyeon recalled of what they’ve done in that night... the terrible night ever...

After a few second of thinking, as Jiyeon wanted to move a side giving way for Myungsoo, but he already walking over. Doesn’t know he mean it or the space was small, at the moment he passing, his body get closer even she could smell the scent on him… and… his hand touched her hand.

Jiyeon body got shaking because of Myungsoo inadvertent action. Quickly lower her head to hid the confuse on her face, as same as hiding her red tomato cheeks.

“oppa, I was about going to wake you up” Song Na Eun sweet voice broke the stuffy air in the room. Jiyeon looked up and in front of her was Myungsoo hands on the pocket smiling at Na Eun who hands grabbed around his arm, but lower her head again when a pair of eyes glacing at her.

“let’s go to eat” Moving his sight at Song Na Eun, Myungsoo smile while removing her hand on his arm turn into holding hand. Ignoring people in the room, the both of them hand in hand walking out the room.

The room got silence, as Jiyeon thought everyone has gone and she looked up. Getting surprise when sawing a man still standing there smiling at her.

Knowing Jiyeon got misunderstood, Thunder quickly explained. “I already introduce my name, you also need to let me know your name in respect?” Scared Jiyeon might be aware, he continued “don’t worry, I just wanna be your friend, I’m did not mean anything else”

“If you want to be friend with me just because I returning the purse, I think we better not. Eventhought... I’m just a maid, how could I be friend with you. I gotta go to work now, goodbye”

As Jiyeon turning over to the room, Thunder quickly grab Jiyeon wrist to hold her back. “sorry” he instantly released at the moment Jiyeon looking at her hand.

Awkward Thunder rubbing his neck “at least...  let me know your name?”

“Jiyeon... Park Jiyeon” Jiyeon know if she won’t let him know her name, she might be stayed here until he know her name. And like what she thought, Thunder got excited after knowing her name. He even saying goodbye afterthat. His face showing he was happy.

It would be great if she could be like him... Breathed out a sigh, Jiyeon walked in the room to continuing her undone work.

After done cleaning at Song Na Eun room, Jiyeon looked at the time on the wall clock. They might be still having breakfast, better not interupting them.

Thinking of that, Jiyeon not walking down the dining room but head to a different direction. The gym was the perfect place for hiding for Jiyeon when she need a quiet place. No body in this house like to go here.

The gym stayed at the last corner and because of that not much people around here. Sitting on the couch jiyeon took an ipod that was placed on the table, whenever she went here, that ipod still on the table like it has no belonger.

Headphones on as Jiyeon closing her eyes to listen to music, her body rolled on the couch with both hands place between her knee as a self protective sleeping posture.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows in sleep, it was like a natural habbit when not feeling safe. Jiyeon felt like someone was looking at her, but her eyes couldn’t open due to the tired of working.

Her intuition of an uncomfortable feeling getting more stronger, it’s keep reminding she was in danger, but her body couldn’t move an inches.

The couch moving like a heavy thing placed on, the music still playing and Jiyeon doesn’t hear anything else. She felt that was a person sitting on the couch where she was taking nap, she can smell that person’s scents. It was familiar, but in a moment she couldn’t thinking of.

A warm of hand gently caress her face, slowly moving around her cheek then down to her lips. In her subconscious, Jiyeon really wants to slung that hand away, she tried to wake herself up, run far from here. But everything seems to be hopeless.

Until...

A cold of lips touching her lips...

That’s not a peck of kiss, that person seems like doesn’t want to release the kiss. It’s just lips touching each other but Jiyeon felt like that person wanna wake her up, by using an abnormal way.

But that work...

Jiyeon widen her eyes in shock when sawing that person just kissing her before. She couldn’t believed it... Her heart was like stop beating in that moment...

How could that be... She can’t believe what was happening...

Kim Myungso... he once again kiss her... The both of them... once again... skinship...

But... what is he doing in here? Wasn’t he eating breakfast with Song Na Eun?

“uhm? Could I think your expression is not expecting that I’m here?” getting closer to Jiyeon, watching her head lay on the couch in vervous be his action, Myungsoo smile where wishpering in her ear “or angry because of making you waiting too long?”...

“Mr Kim...”

“Myungsoo oppa?”

Her words got cut by a knock at the door and a voice of people outside, that was Song Na Eun voice. Jiyeon got more nervous looking at the door. People outside keeps knocking, Jiyeon scared if Na Eun suddenly come. In this position, people from the door looking might see Myungsoo is hugging her. She can’t let Song Na Eun seeing this scene, she don’t want her to get misunderstood.

Seeing the expression on Jiyeon face, Myungsoo hands place on the couch blocking her from running. His face moving closer to Jiyeon, smile looking her into the eyes.

“wae? Scared?” Turned his head over to the door, where Song Na Eun keep banging. Myungsoo then turned his head over to look at Jiyeon, but this time... in a cold and stranger voice come out from his mouth, same as ‘satan’ from hell.

“I really wanna see how will Song Na Eun react if she saw us... kissing each other?...”

Jiyeon eyes widen after listen to what he said, and in that moment, her heart beat faster as she could hear from the outside Song Na Eun called people to get the key...

If the moment the door opened and song Na Eun seeing she and Myungsoo are kissing... Jiyeon really can’t imagine what will happening next...

She can’t let other people seeing she and Myungsoo together...

What should she do?...

 

................//...............

 

Hello everyone? Does anyone miss me?

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my mission so couldn’t update earlier. I spent 1 week for writing this chap... I’m so tired... Hope it’s not boring though...

“Annyeong” “안녕”