Longing

Dance On (HIATUS)

Jay POV

"Aish I'm seriously so tired! Why did you make me come all the way here?!" I asked pissed at Hyeoyon who  had called me after class, asking me to come and see her at this coffee shop

"Is it because of that new girl?" Key mocked me, making me even more angry, I really couldn't stand his sass.

"Yaaa" Hyeoyon hit him on the head " Why would it be because of that stupid girl, of course our Jay is tired for trying so hard, someone as determined as him most be always exhausted." the jealousy was clear in her voice" And I called you because we need to start planning our routines for SDC, this year we´ll definitely win because we have you" she completed with a sugary tone as she grabbed my hand

I putted it away quickly "OUR Jay? You must have gone mad! And also don´t talk about Bunhead like that. And let me be clear about this: I'm only participating because Eunhyuk forced me to and you were the only group that asked me.the others were afraid of doing it, so don't bother me with chitchat, just show me the routine and let´s avoid each other for the longest we can"

"Tskk, as if you were all that.We don´t need you anywa...Haa!" Vic was saying before receiving once again Hyeoyons punishment

"What do you mean "we don´t need you?" of course we need Jay! And that´s why I decided the choreos each will have: as you all know we'll have to make a group dance that Key and Jokwon will be choreographing and then my solo and lastly my and Jays duet."

All of her clones dropped their jaws and started protesting

"But that's so unfair..." Jia started

"You said the duet would be for one of us..." Jokwon continued.

"We'll do nothing apart from the group dance!" Key and Vic sighted

She glared at them with a terrible glare, even I felt intimidated for a moment "That was before I knew Jay would be joining us.And since I´m the leader I get to choose who does what and if you are unhappy you can always leave" she said with the coldest tone ever.

This girl was starting to really annoy me thinking she owned it all.

"What if I don´t want to do it?" I asked challengingly as I saw her controlling expression turn  into a lost one.

"What... why  wouldn't  you want to... Please, we need you?"she begged

I was ready to reply but Jia cut me of.

"I heard Myungsoo will also participate, there are even rumours she´ll do the duet...with Kai" this clearly annoyed Hyeoyon but she didn´t even say a word: she knew this would be the best way of convincing me. Eventhough Jia was lying, anyone knew the duet was Hyorins, I felt challenged. Because it was Kai who I would be going against.

Jokwon took my hesitance and teased me.

"It wouldn't be the first time you would lose to him a contest...or a girl"

That was it, he had gone to far. I got up and grabbed him by the collar.

"What are you insinuating?" I asked choleric barely containing my anger

"I mean, remember SeulBi?"

I felt my head boiling, how dared he mention it!!! My fists were tightly closed and ready to punch him, but instead I took a deep breath.

"You bastard" I said before shacking him hard, knocking him to the floor I'll dance the duet and I'll show you we'll beat them but if you ever mention SeulBi again the very last thing you'll need to worry will be we losing"

And just like that  I stormed out of the cafe ignoring Hyeoyons protests.

My breath was irregular and I trembled from head to toe with all the rage inside me, I felt my head hot and my eyes wet,my lips tightly shut drew a grimace in my face and my fists clenched hard as I boiled in anger. With the looks of a mad man I made my way to my ferrari and closed the door behind me with a bang.

I started the engine furious and let the deafening noise abstract me from my thoughts and, blinded by tears, I started to drown myself in the sea of doubts in my mind and I began to be consumed by the pain that burned inside my chest , a pain that I thought had been buried  long time.

I drove, and drove for hours and as I felt the cold wind hit me I started feeling the salty taste of tears. With both hands crushing the wheel I heard the others drivers honk as they passed, I was probably exceeding the speed limit, damn it ,I didn´t even knew if I was on the right track and the fact was I didn´t even care, it was only when a car hit me, pushing me off the road that I abruptly stepped on the breaks.

I looked around and realize I was in the middle of nowhere, outside my window I saw the cars speed by, they passed so far I only took a fast glimpse at them before they disapear just as fast as they had appeared.

"Well well doesn´t that remind me of you" I thought as I took out my wallet and looked at the picture there ...

There was a picture of me and SeulBi, we were both in elementary school at that time so we had  our SDA uniform on, the photo had been taken when she had accidently ripped her skirt so I lent her a spare pair of pants I kept in my locker that were clearly too many sizes above hers, we laughed our asses of that day. Seeing the way she smiled made the tears appear again and this time more intense. God I missed her so much...
 

"You are the reason she did this to herself!" a much younger version of me shouted angrily at my ex-best friend

"What!?!?"Kai replied  with tears in his eyes "I only told her I didn´t like her back I never thought she would kill herself!"

"Are you serious? Do you have your conscience clean? I told you I liked Seul Bi , I meant it, and you started flirting with her just to make me jealous. You don´t get it right?! I really cared for her I wasn´t playing around!!!"

"Jay I´m so sorry, I really am .I didn´t knew she liked me and I never, not even once, thought things would end like this" he said in between the hiccups with his knees on the floor

"What´s the purpose of saying that all know? Will it make time turn back?" I whispered trying to catch my breath " Kai you disgust me, and I swear on SeulBi that I won´t forget this,.You´ll eventually find someone special, someone you´ll treasure and cherish, a person you care for and will want to protect no matter what and I´ll take that from you. You still have Taemin, Lay and Hyorin I have nothing because you took the most precious thing I had away , doesn´t matter how long I´ll have to wait or how difficult it will be, I´ll get my revenge,I'll" make sure I'll take your everything away from you"

And just like that I stopped speaking to Kai, I cut all my ties to my old friends never speaking again with Taemin or Lay and started spending all my nights getting wasted and becoming this new me, much lonelier, much ruder, and much more pathetic. I had turned from a sweet and respected guy to someone others feared and avoided on the hallways, the only ones who seemed to still see a bit of hope in me were Eunhyuk ,wich had supported me since ever, and Hyeoyon that for some reason had a weird obsession with me and had never leave me alone since SeulBi suicide and know Bunhead.

"Youl'd hate me now wouldn´t you?" I said to the photo "You can´t imagine half the repulsive things I made, the girls I cheated on or the disrespectful things I say.For god sakes I even tried to sleep with Hyorin to make Kai jealous!! . I´m really sorry I became like this, I really am, I wished I could still be a man who you'ld proudly say was your partner and best friend, but it´s to late now. I came to far for that now, I'll make him pay for what he did to you. Maybe my chance of having my revenge after all this years just came." I whispered as the image of Bunhead came to my mind "I´m really sorry but I´ll avenge you. For sure"

I was much calmer and things on my mind began to make sense again, I had a plan and I would take it till the end, I was determined and focused, this was the chance I had waited for so many years and now I was ready.I would have my revenge, I would take his everything away from him.

But why was it that every time Bunhead came to my mind it all just felt so wrong?