One .

Special Birthday Ever

 

In the morning, Luhan wake up early in the morning for an appointment later.

Luhan POV.

07:15a.m, I woke. Ugrh… I hate to wake early especially in the morning but today, is a day for an important football match! I promise with one of my close classmate to watch the match together. I really like soccer but I think I enjoy singing and dancing more. I give a final touch and went to the kitchen.

*end*

“Good morning, guys!” Luhan said smiling brightly.

“Good mor…ning. Wow! Since when did you start to wake early?” Kyungsoo ask to him as Luhan always sleeps until people wake him up. He can sleep all day if no one wakes him up.

“Ah! I have an important appointment with Jaewoo,” Luhan said munching the pancake Kyungsoo cooks for him. Jaewoo? He is my close friend in my class when I’m still a college student. Since I’m the only one out of 11 members attended there, so I have no choice to find a friend.

“Okay then. Wait! What did you prepare today? I hope you know what to do for the event,” Kyungsoo said smirk. “Huh?! What event?” Luhan ask clueless. “Don’t tell me you forgot hyung!” Kai said walking while drying his hair. “You gonna tell about it right? Where did you prepare it? Tell us…!” Kai and Suho tease Luhan while Luhan is still clueless.

“What you guys blurting out right now?! What do I need to prepare?” Luhan asks annoy.

“You… Really don’t remember?! Luhan-ah…,” Xiumin said and look at Luhan while the others member just giving him don’t-tell-me-that-you-forgot-about-it look.

“Guys! Can’t you just tell me what day is today huh?! I’m tired of thinking especially early in the morning like this! Do you need to do this? Tell me, please!” Luhan asks desperate.

“Guess it right by yourself. How can you forget an important day like this, hyung?! I’ll be right back! Kai, Tao… Let’s go,” Sehun said as the trios need to go to school as always.

Luhan’s phone ring and he pick up,

“Hello?”

“Where are you? I’m downstairs at your apartment. Hurry! We’re late,”

“Okay! I’ll be there. Hung up,”

Luhan hung up and go to the front door to get ready. “Guys! I’ll be right back in the afternoon so, Kyungsoo! Make sure to cook for me,” Luhan said looking at Kyungsoo.

“Okay, hyung!” Kyungsoo said smiling as Luhan is his favorite hyung.

Your POV.

Morning. I hate it. I want to sleep! But I needs to wake up especially today is a special day… for me. It’s my birthday. I expect Luhan oppa did something for me… or maybe not. I don’t know. Well, I don’t want to expect much because I don’t like to disappoint at the end. After I get ready, I watch a TV and make a simple sandwich for my breakfast. I’m a graduated person so, here I am… always staying at home. Kidding. I have a part-time work at the café. I works night shift. Then I got a call and when I pick up, I thought I’ll go deaf!

*end*

Ring…! Ring…!

“Hello?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIHYUN/NOONA! WE LOVE LEE JI HYUN!!”

“Thanks guys! But… I didn’t hear Luhan oppa voice,”

“He did not call you? Well…,”

“…,”

“He actually has gone out early in the morning. I don’t know what for. He went out without having a breakfast,”

“Oh… really? It’s okay then. Thanks guys! Since I have no one in this world, you guys always wishing me on my birthday. Well, I hope my family…,”

“Noona, don’t cry. We are here right? Please don’t cry…,”

“I’m not crying. Thanks guys!”

“Jihyun-ah, we will see you later,”

“Okay!”

Thanks to the boys, I never alone. I lost my family in a tragic accident and it’s only me that survived from the accident. It’s a big trauma for me, but I need to continue my live. I wipe my tears as I promise I’ll not cry until the day I lost my entire loves one. But something is off. I did not hear Luhan oppa voice and Baekhyun stuttered when giving a reason why. This is got me curious. Well, maybe he is preparing something. Let’s just wait.

Luhan POV.

I’m on my way to the football match but something is off. Why do I keep feeling that I forget something?! What did the guys mean by today is a special day?! I’m getting annoy. If only the guys tell me what is it… Well, since today Park Ji Sung is on, I’m gonna scream like crazy and support them as long as I can. But why do I keep feeling guilty? What to do? Do I really forget something? Urg, this is stressing me out! Whatever it is, I’m gonna enjoy this match!

*end*

Luhan and Jaewoo sit on the bench after finding a good spot. They bought some snack and water in case they hungry or thirsty.

“Are you sure you okay today? I think you busy preparing,” Jaewoo said as he know today is Luhan’s girlfriend birthday.

“What do you mean by that? Do you know what day is today too?! Can’t you just tell me?” Luhan said as he totally desperate. “Why do all people keep asking me about today? What happen today?” Luhan monologue.

“Nothing. Let’s just enjoy the match,” Jaewoo said smiling.

The match end. Park Ji Sung team won.

“Wow! That’s totally awesome. 1 minute more and Park Ji Sung success to score a goal,” Luhan said happily. “Well, thanks for today dude! I’ll treat you later. See you anytime,” Luhan said waving at his best friend.

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m on my way to the dorm. Why?”

“Well, want to meet me later?”

“I’m sorry honey. Not today. I have an appointment with someone,”

“Someone?”

“You don’t need to know :) It’s someone you know,”

“Okay then.”

Luhan POV.

She angry? No right? Well, I have an appointment with Suho at the mall. I don’t know why but I promise him I’ll accompany him. Well, maybe for today.

*end*

Your POV.

He doesn’t remember? Someone? Cheat? No right? I hope so… How can my only treasure forget this special day? He must prepare something. But what of he really don’t remember? I don’t want to be hurt by a man that I love, especially him.

*end*

08:00 p.m at the mall,

“Hey! Here,” Suho said waving to Luhan. He waits for him in front of P Department Mall to buy something. “Oh! Let’s go.”

“Yah… You really don’t remember what day is today? Really?” Suho asks, cannot believe his friend forget about his girlfriend birthday. “There you start again! What day is today? Hurry and tell me! If not, this may be a last time I’m accompany you,” Luhan said threatening childishly.

Suho just walks away and went to the girl clothes part.

“ert. Why do we have to go here huh?! Wait. Do you have a girlfriend? Oh~ why you didn’t tell me?” Luhan said, wrong.

“I can’t take this anymore! Guys, he totally doesn’t remember it. Seriously, this is stressing me out!” Suho said hitting his chest and make annoy face. “Guys? What do you mean by that?” Luhan said looking around.

Then, there others 10 members come out from a corner and hit Luhan at the head one by one. “Ouch! Why you guys hitting me? Sehun, meet me later at the rooftop!” Luhan said, stare sharply at the younger. “What?! I hit you because you deserve it, hyung!” Sehun said rolling his eyes.

“You bastard, today is your girlfriend birthday, stupid! How can you forget about it? Have you call her and wish her? Have you prepare anything for her? Have you buy any present for her? Dude, she’s waiting for you. She must be crying a river right now,” Chen said rudely because annoy of the stupid hyung he have.

“Today is… 29th June. 29th June… 29th June! Her birthday! I totally forget about it. What should I do guys?! Please… help me this time. I’m sorry just now. Please help me!” Luhan asks a favor to desperately. “Fine! Only this time!” Xiumin said and signal to the others. The others nod and move to the parking lot.

“You, go to her house and bought her to ‘O’ park at 12:00p.m sharp. You have 1 hour 30 minutes from now,” Lay said smiling to him. “Thanks dude!” Luhan said hurried to the car and drive to your house.

Your POV.

So, he totally didn’t remember it. Well, that can be. People forget sometimes. But why I’m crying here in my bedroom?! “He forget about it, what can I do?” I keep saying this but it’s hurt me when thinking that he forget. Then I hear a car sound…

*end*

“Jihyun?! Honey… where are you?” Luhan said searching you all over the house.

“Oppa?” you said, out from the bedroom still crying.

“Honey!” Luhan doesn’t say anything more and hugs you. “I’m sorry. Sorry for forgetting day like this,” Luhan said hugging you tightly.

“You’re bad! How can you…? I hate you,” you said hitting him on his chest.

“I’m sorry honey. Please forgive me. I’m really sorry about it,” Luhan said sincerely regretting.

You keep crying in his embrace and keep hitting his chest. “I thought you cheat on me. Luhan oppa, I don’t want to get hurt by you…,” you said, sobbing.

“I’ll not, dear. I’m sorry,” Luhan said patting your back.

“Don’t sorry to me anymore Luhan. You have nothing to be sorry. Just please, stay with me,” you said afraid of he leaving you.

“I’ll not dear. I’m going to stay by your side forever so don’t think like that anymore… Okay?!” Luhan said smiling sweetly and kiss your forehead.

You have stop crying and Luhan still calming you down. You miss Luhan so much that you hug from the time he came until now. Luhan looks at the clock, “11:30PM,” Luhan monologue. “Ummm… Honey?” Luhan asks afraid you sleeping. “Hmmm? What is it?” “Let’s go somewhere? I have something for you,” Luhan said losing the hug. “For me? It’s okay honey… It will pass 12 and my day end. I don’t need anything. I need you,” you said looking at your boyfriend smiling sweetly.

“Let’s go… I prepared it for you… Hurry, we’re late. Stand up!” Luhan said pulling your hand to make you stand. “Okay… Let’s go,” you said lazily but deep inside, you curious what does he prepare for you.

“We arrived. Wait. Don’t come out yet,” Luhan stopping you from opening the door. “Why? I thought you said you want to show me something,” you said as you sit properly back. Luhan just ignore it and go outside and walk to your side to open your door, “Please come out, my princess,” Luhan said while reaching out his hand.

“Thank you, my dear prince,” you play along and take the hand. “This park is so beautiful,” you said looking around. Suddenly Luhan stop and look at you and said, “Close your eyes. Hurry…,” Luhan said try to cover your eyes.

“Why?” you said weakly. “Hurry honey!” Luhan doing aegyo. “Fine! Here I go,” you close your eyes.

After a while,

“Here we go… You can open now!” you open your eyes and in front of you is the best scenery ever!

A banner saying ‘Happy Birthday’, a cake, candle-light dinner. This is a heaven!

“I’m sorry, honey. Actually, I forgot your birthday but my members help me. I’m sorry…,” he lower his head.

“It’s okay. I don’t care actually…,” you said lifting his head.

“Thank you. I love you so much!” and he kisses my forehead and down to my lips.

After that, we eat the dinner and surprise to see the EXO’s members gift for me.

And he sends me home.

Your POV.

The best birthday party ever! I love you, Luhan…

*end*

Luhan POV.

I relieve that she loves it! Thanks members! I love you, Ji Hyun…

*end*


Yes . Boring . Because it's past midnight . But idea keeps coming out so , I write this ... Well , let me give you guys a big bow . *90 degree bow* I'm sorry ... Thanks for reading anyway !