Breaking up

I regretted leaving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You: let's break up chanyeol , we won't be seeing each other often too anyway... Chanyeol: fine... But I will never forget you ____ Years past .... You lose contact with chanyeol .  Chanyeol's group with the boys is called EXO  You met a new friend called Minwoo  Minwoo: ____ -ssi !  You: yes? Minwoo: I want to show you something , follow me  You: okay... -- minwoo on his laptop -- It was EXO performing  You: why do you want to show me this?  Minwoo: don't you still have feelings for chanyeol?  You: why bother ask , he won't remember me anyway.  You left the room  You thought: will chanyeol care about me? Remember me? Who cares anyway... Minwoo: ___ -ssi!!!!  You: what's the hurry minwoo?  Minwoo: hurry , we have to go to the hospital !  You: what happened?  Minwoo: chanyeol -chanyeol he he got into an accident  You: what! We have to go now!  -- when you reached, you saw chanyeol's mother in tears and the EXO members about to cry. Suddenly tears dropped down your cheeks -- You: chanyeol.... Chanyeol's mother: ____ -ssi ... Cries* You turned to the EXO members  EXO: ____ -ssi ..  You: what happens to chanyeol?!? Doctor: He passed away... You broke into tears and ran to chanyeol* You: chanyeol -ahh chanyeol -ahh!! You can't leave me !   

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter