Concession

One Lovely Family

"YOURE WHAT?" we shrieked.

"Im gay, straighter than the rainbow. I am a married man with Jung Hoseok. We've been married for 2 years now," he informed.

"Wait, so you dont like me?" I asked.

"No I dont, your pretty and everything but youre not my type. I like guys who are tall," he smiled at Taehyung.

"Uh yeah no. Back off my husband." He laughed and Taehyung also did.

"Now whos being overprotective?" Taehyung teased.

I couldnt believe he was gay. We worried for nothing. Another lesson learned, to not get our jealousy get in the way and to get to know the facts before we assume. 

"Well I guess this dinner is over?" Jimin inquired.

"Oh no, youve already ordered the food, we'll just resume but with my husband added if you dont mind." He nodded and we sat back down. The rest of the food came as we got to know each other more. We laughed at the crazy things weve done and it was all for nothing.

We stayed for an hour but eventually Jimin had to go home to his husband.

"I wish I could meet your husband," I sighed.

"Oh you want to? Hes outside, waiting for me. Come on." He signaled us and we folllowed. When we walked out the resturant, the first person I saw was a handsome man standing next to this beautiful car. It must be Jimin's husband.

Jimin called him over and his husband smiled and came over. They kissed and it was pretty awkward.

"So who are these people?" his husband asked.

"Oh this is my client Soyung and her husband Taehyung." We smiled and gave him a handshake.

tumblr_mw6mqcCK471spoawio1_500.gif

They were a really cute gay couple. We said our goodbyes and seperated.

"Im sorry babe.." I heard Taehyung mumble.

"Your what?" I wanted to hear it clear.

"Im sorry. I should have trusted you from the beginning and Im a pabo."

"Thats my boy," I squeezed his cheeks and kissed him. After we got in his car and left. Finally we got over this whole argument, I was tired of me and him just fighting everytime we saw each other. 

I wouldnt blame him for being so overprotective though.

I also get over jealous when I see him with his girl coworkers because why do they have to wear those skirts that almost showed off their ?

I sighed and Taehyung look at me worriedly,"Baby, whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Baby~ tell appa whats wrong~" he aegyoed.

"Nothing, I was thinking things through thats all."

"And what were these things?"

"Our jealousy gets way over hand and its all because of that stupid mistake I made."

"Honey, even if you havent made that mistake I still wouldve been over protective like I was, I meant it when I said you are beautiful and that a lot of guys I know have a crush on you. This is why I dont like you wearing dresses and skirts or booty shorts. I dont want you with anyone else but me. Is that clear? And by the way... you get jealous with me? With who?"

"Those coworkers.." I muttered.

"HAHAHAHAH NO WAY! Oh my god honey, those are their uniforms!" he cracked up.

"UNIFORMS ARENT TY AND SHORT!" I argued.

"I cant believe you honey and I thought I was overreacting, too funny," he teased.

"Hahahah, soooo funny babe." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Kyeopta, when we get home you are so going to get attacked."

"I can beat your like nothing so be quiet."

"Aw is this my wife when shes jealous? Maybe I should do this more often," he laughed.

"Do it,  watch where are our relationship is going to be."

"Baby Im kidding!" He held my hand with his other arm and intertwined it with mine. I forgave him and kissed him in the cheek while he was driving. He blushed and smiled.

Once we got home, I yelled out our kids names and dropped off all my junk. 

"Mommy mommy daddy daddy!" Daehyun excitedly says.

"Yes baby?" I kneeled down.

"Look what I won! I won an award for best student in preschool!" he screamed.

"What?! Im so proud of you baby!" I hugged him and carried him up and down. I stopped when I saw my other angel. She ran up to me and yelled,"Mommyyyyyyy its not fair, why did he get it?"

"Seohyun, you should be happy for your brother. Besides you dont need that award to know that youre a great student, you just need to believe in yourself. If you do, thats makes you best in everything okay?" I looked at her and smiled.

"Okay if mama says so and Eunji(maid) said she'd be back to clean later~" 

"Okay, have you guys eaten? Does umma have to cook?" They shook their head and said,"No, Misun came over a little while ago and bought us food!"

"Ohh okay why dont you guys go say hi to appa while umma goes change okay?" They nodded and ran to him. I looked at them and sighed and went up to my room.

I was upset that my kids arent used to me cooking anymore. I was upset because I knew we were drifting as a family. I sighed again and put my hair down from my bun. I changed into my sleepwear and noticed I accidently chose the one I used to wear when I was still pregnant.  I began to tear up from the memories and reminisced.

"Taehyung? Are you asking me out?" I stuttered.

"Yes I am Soyung, I think you are one of the most beau- scratch that the most beautiful girl out there in the world. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Uhm.. I guess.."

"You guess?"

"I dont really know you and how do I know youre going to commit to our relationship?"

"I promise I'll never leave your side, I like you a lot Soyung." He grabbed my waist and kissed me. That was the day where everything started.

End of flashback.

I heard the door open and it was Taehyung. I wiped away my tears and said,"Why arent you with the kids?"

"Why are you crying?" He traveled his way to be front of me and wiped my tears.

"Babe.. I want everything to go back where we had no stress where it was just us two. Im not saying I dont love our kids, I really do I love them more than you do but I dont know.. I sound so selfish. Before I always wanted to grow up and become married with you already but now I just wish to take it back and go back where we first started our relationship. You didnt have work and you gave me all your attention. But now you barely give me attention and now its happening with our kids. They probably love Misun and Jungkook more than us. I always know how to drift from people dont I?" I cried.

"Yeobo, stop it. If its anyones fault here why were not close with our kids anymore, its me and youre right I barely give you attention but babe you have to understand Im only one person I have to give attention to you, the kids and our company. I love how things are now and you know why? Because Im now surrounded by the most beautiful people in the world. You and our kids are my life. Dont forget that. We'll be able to our kids love back dont worry." He pushed my head onto his chest and patted my back softly letting me know that I could cry if I wanted too.

And I did.

After 5 minutes, I let it all out and got a grip.

"Thanks youre the best husband in the world!" I gave him a kiss and stood up.

"Thanks I know," I eyed him waiting for the right reply,"Youre the best too!"

I tackled him down and we started to wrestle. Before we knew it, our kids heard us and ran up to join.

"Yay! We havent done this in forever!' Seohyun screamed. I carried her and slightly pinned her down. She wiggled it out and kicked my arm.

Our kids are rough to beat.

We wrestled until the kids were too tired.

"Okay you two need to sleep now, yall have school. Come on."

"Shireo! Andwae!" Daehyun protested.

"Well too bad you dont have a vote on this!" Taehyung replied and carried Daehyun on his shoulder. He started to scream but Taehyung didnt budge. I told Seohyun and  like a good girl she nodded and let me pick her up.

We tucked them in and kissed them a goodnight.

Taehyung and I continued our wrestling but things were off hand when he started to bite and squeez places I didnt want him to touch. I got and palmed his . 

After that, things got way out of hand and we ended up making love.

I wished everyday was like this. No stress and just him and our kids together.

I just wanted to become a one lovely family if it wasnt so hard to ask.

 

Author Note: HEY THERE! YEAH YOU! HI~ Please give me feedback by either subscribing, commenting, or upvoting<3 Thanks! Hope you liked this chapter!