Spy

One Lovely Family

Ever since I got back, things were chaotic. With mine and Taehyungs work schedule all over the place, we had less time with our kids. We had to hire maids and Misun and Jungkook as our babysitters sooner or later.

I was never really home anymore, I had to keep traveling everywhere.

Some nights, I heard that my kids were crying all night. I'd call them but they would wish for me to come home. I really missed our old life but I promised I'd saty for at least a year and its not even been half a year yet.

To make it worse, Taehyungs insecurity was getting worse since I was spending more time with Jimin now. I tried telling him not to worry but he still wouldnt listen. He said he never trusts me with guys anymore ever since the whole Jungkook situation.

"Baaaabe! Why cant you let it go!" I yelled.

"Because I dont like him!"

"But youve never even got to know him!"

"You know what, fine I wont care! You can just kiss him too!" He walked past by me with attitude.

"Why dont you trust me? Im your wife stupid!"

"I just dont!"

"Okay it Im done with this conversation."

"Come back here!" He snatched my arm and turned me around.

"What! Im done with you not believing in me." I wiped away my tears.

"Momma?" I turned around to see Seohyun with her teddy bear about to cry.

"Yes baby?" I let go of Taehyungs grip and kneeled down on her.

"Are you and appa fighting again? Please no more umma.." she cried.

"No.. were just uhm dont worry sweetie. We'll be fine okay? Stop crying, go to your room and play with Daehyun okay? Go." I wiped away her tears and signaled her to go. She nodded and ran back to her room.

I spun back around to Taehyung and said,"Im going now."

"Go, go to your lover."

"Shut the up Taehyung." I grabbed my things and drove away from the house. I was so upset I forgot to say goodbye to the kids. Taehyung has been like this for the past few weeks just because he saw us hugging.

Its not like we were kissing. He is so overdramatic!

I finally arrived at Vogue and Jimin was the first person I saw. I hugged him and smiled. I was trying to be professional and let all my feelings out the door. Todays shoot was for sleeping wear.

I smiled at the camera but tried to look y.

y-babydoll-lingerie-black-lace-vogue-

"Good! Good Soyung!" Jimin shouted.

After the photoshoot, I went to change into my next outfit but something strange happened. I knew everyone that helped me for my shoots, but there was this one person who just kept following me. I thought he was a fan or something so I let it go but then he started taking pictures of me and Jimin and things were getting suspicious.

I tried walking somewhere and hid between the walls while he follows me. And the planned work.

I grabbed his collar and yelled,"Why do you keep following me?"

"Uhhh Im not following you.."

"Yeah whoever hired you is stupid, because you at lying."

"Uhhh.."

"WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? IF YOU DONT TELL ME I WILL WUSHU YOUR RN!"

"Okay okay! Damn Taehyung was right about you being dominant.."

"TAEHYUNG?"

"Oopps."

"Go and leave and never do this again? Got it?"

"But Taehyung... dont worry I'll deal with him later. NOW GO!" I let go of him and he ran like a little chicken.

Next time he should hire someone that doesnt get scared easily. Pabo.

I rolled my eyes and went back to work. This time I was really distracted. Jimin noticed and stopped me for awhile.

"Hey is something wrong?" he asked.

"Ani, I just.. family problems.." I gave up. I needed someones advice. Anyones.

"Would you like to tell me?"

"Not here, maybe later after work.."

"Come on lets go, we'll take off early for today." He offered his hand and I let him.

"Where we going?" 

"To one of my favorite resturants, its near by so we'll just walk," he smiled. I nodded and we headed out to the resturant. He picked our table and ordered the food.

As our food came and we started eating. he started the conversation,"So what is it?"

"So theres this guy that my husband doesnt really like me hanging out too much and he gets too indecisive that even today I found out he hired a spy on me. Like how crazy is that?" I explained while I took a bite of my orange chicken.

"He doesnt trust you?"

"Well yes but not with guys."

"How come?"

"Because we had an accident before and ever since then he doesnt like me with them anymore."

"Ahhh, but he has to get over that sooner or later. I mean he is your husband."

"I know but he says Im too beautiful. A lot of guys at his work already have a crush on me."

"I mean you are beautiful. Trust me. But if he doesnt get over it too soon, then things will get pretty wacky. Ive been there before."

"You have well I-" I was interrupted when my phone was ringing all crazy. "Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you?!" Taehyung shouted. I mouthed to Jimin ''its him'' and he understood.

"Why dont you go ask your spy? Huh?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"What? Huh? Whered you get that from?"

"Give up. I fired him btw. And Im at dinner with Jimin."

"That bastard, hold up." He hung up and I put my phone back in my bag. Jimins eyes widened and I looked at him with worried eyes. He pointed at me but then I noticed he was pointing at the person behind me.

"Explain this." I twisted my head and saw Taehyung right behind me.

"The hell you doing here!" I yelled.

"Yeah, you may have fired him but he still overheard your little conversation before he left."

"Just stop and get out why do you have to ruin this perfectly dinner?" I screamed. Everyone was looking at us now. Im pretty sure this was going to be on the news the following day.

"Because I dont trust him! Why did you guys go this dinner anyways?"

"Because I was so upset he took me out! Is that bad?"

"Excuse me can I have a say in this?" Jimin stood up and tapped my shoulder,"Am I the guy he doesnt trust?"

"What the you actually told him? Wow nice sweetie."

"Hey please stop. I have a confession to say.." We gave our attention to him and he continued,"Im not what you think I am, Im not straight, Im gay."

"YOUR WHAT?" we exclaimed.

 

Author note: Short chapter but a lot of info (: I dont like it when they fight... LOL please give me feedback thanks (: I'll fix later~

bts-jimin-15.jpg?w=560

they'll make up sooner or later in my story~