Night Off

One Lovely Family

Regular POV

God Taehyung is so lucky our kids got his back, I was so close to punching his face.

I was having a great time in England because I thought Taehyung was actually doing fine, then I come home knowing that he almost lost our kids and he smacked our daughter. 

That boy.

I went in our room and unpacked my things and I noticed Taehyung fixed all his mess around our room. I knew he was trying to bribe me to forgive him. I rolled my eyes and went into my closet.

What the heck is this?

I grabbed the huge box that was blocking my drawers and opened it. 

OMO its that bag and perfume I wanted! He actually bought it!

"SUPRISE!" I turned around to see Taehyung and my kids with their arms out wide.

"Babe? You bought me this? Howd you know?"

"Eh, before you came I kind of asked MiSun for help and she told me you wanted that.."

"Aish.. pabo. Thanks oppa~" I went up to him and hugged him.

"No kiss?" he asked.

"Yah, the kids are here.."

"Its okay mom, we'll wait in the living room," Seohyun said and grabbed Daehyun and ran downstairs.

"Those kids.. what did you do to them while I was gone huh?"

"Nothing.. they just love me more now," he smiled and I laughed.

"Whatever. Come here." I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed back and we started making out. He carried me to the bed and dropped me down. I pulled him down with me and kissed him again.

"Oh doesnt someone miss me and my body? What happened to oh the kids are here? Huh?" he teased.

"Fine you dont want any? Lets stop."

"No no honey come back here." He snatched my arm before I could leave the bed and brought me back down. "Youre not going anywhere."

I smiled and kissed him again. He started to take off my clothes and groping my s. I wanted to get even and palmed his crotch. He moaned and I squeezed harder. He knew I wanted it rough. His hands traveled down my stomach and into my . He entered one finger then another.

My moans were uncontrolable. I havent felt this much pleasure in awhile.

Then just as things were perfect, we heard the door open.

"Oh my gosh!" We turned around and my eyes widened. This is why I do not like having when other people are in the house.

"Misun! Wha-a-tt-t are yo-u-u doing here?" I tried saying while putting back my clothes on.

"I was going to visit my sister, but this is not how I wanted to imagine it! How could you two be doing your business while you know your kids are downstairs? Couldnt you two just wait?"

"Im sorry.. but it wasnt my fault.. it was his," I pointed my fingers to Taehyung and he gasped.

"Finnne it is my fault but she didnt stop me!" We started to babble and Misun got annoyed and screamed. We stopped and looked at her.

"Stop! Jeez. Look I wanted to be nice and give you two the rest of the day by yourselves while me and Jungkook take care of your kids but I dont know.."

"Misun you would do that?" I asked.

"For you yeah, you two have been so stressed with your kids so I wanted to help you guys release your stress and just have day like the old times."

"Seriously? Youre the best!" I shouted and gave her a bear hug.

"Mhm, in one condition though.."

"What?"

"We're taking a family trip soon and you both are taking a week off from work got it?"

"But the kids have school," I informed.

"Thats why its almost Christmas break. Its a yes or no deal."

"Yes." I looked back at Taehyung shocked at his words.

"Babe, you'd do it?" He nodded and I guessed that  if he had the guts to do it then I would too. 

"Great! Well we'll take the kids now, you guys have fun okay?" She smiled and slammed our bedroom door. We looked at each other and we were confused. Was she really serious abut this? 

I looked out the balcony and saw Misun buckling the kids into their car. She noticed me looking and waved goodbye. She was really serious. I turned around to see Taehyung not in the bed anymore. He was changing into new clothes. 

"Babe what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Im going to take you out on a date like we used too. Now go change." I obeyed and changed into something fancy. 

new-korean-fashion-style-polka-dot-dress

He smiled and intertwined his hands with mine. We walked out the house and headed out to our date. He told me it was a secret so I kept quiet and closed my eyes.

This reminded me of our first year anniversary where he also blinded me to our destination. I smiled at the thought of it. He noticed and held my hand while he was driving. 

Once we arrived, my heart was beating so fast. I had no idea where we were and I was excited to see what place he has tooken me too.

"Not yet yeobo.. just walk a little bit more and we'll be there." We walked a little bit more then he stopped. "Okay open sweetie."

Candle_Light_Dinner_Pool_at_Bangalore.jp

"Oppa! This is so romantic!" I shouted.

"I was supposed to take you and the kids here tonight but since Misun took the kids, I just too you here. See, the swimming pool was for the kids and this.. table is for us."

"How thoughtful," I smiled kissed him in the cheek." He pulled out my chair and signaled me to sit down. I sat and he went to his seat. Suddenly waitors come with delicious food and placed it on our table.

As we were eating, I could tell Taehyung had a lot in mind. "Baby, is something wrong?" He shook his head and smiled.

"I really am happy you forgave me, I wouldnt have forgiven myself. Im such a bad father." He was having insecurties again and I didnt like it.

"Babe.." I gave him a stare.

"Honey, do you think I'll become a great father?"

"Of course babe, as long as you try you'll get it soon enough."

"But, Ive already made so many mistakes with the kids and I just-" I shut him up with a kiss.

"Babe I cant make it without you. I need you to believe in yourself. We'll become a one lovely family if you do."

"Okay, but its going to take awhile because babe... our kids hate me I know it."

"Babe youre overreacting.."

"Maybe I am.." He looked down and sighed.

"Babe, come on stop it, your ruining our romantic date with your negative side."

"Im sorry.. okay I'll stop. Are you done eating? Lets go out to swim." I nodded and grinned.

"Wait, we dont have extra clothes.."

"I packed some in the car. I was preared honey." My mouth shaped into an 'O'.

"Lets go then?" I took off my dress and I was left in my undergarments. He eyed me up and down and smirked.

"y." I laughed and said,"Your turn." He took off his shirt then his shorts. I could tell hes been working out. He noticed me staring and laughed. Once we were done taking off our clothes we ran into pool and jumped.

The first few minutes were chill but then Taehyugn got and started making out with me. It led to taking off our clothes and next thing we knew our clothes were all off and we were making love in the pool.

After we had , we changed into our clothes and headed home. Luckily, we arrived the same time the kids came home. We thanked Jungkook and Misun and waved goodbye. 

We entered the house and we were all exhausted. I tucked in our kids to their bed and gave them a kiss on their forehead before knocking out in my bed right next to Taehyung.

It was pretty nice coming back, I missed my family.

 

Author note: I'll add more detail later cuties! I hope you liked it! Please subscribe, comment or upvote! Loves ya guys<3 AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 

EXO SHOWTIME WAS ASDFGHJKL LOL