Thinking About You

Take Me With You

 

Thinking about you....

that cold lips against mine... feels so perfect~

 

Days went by, and still the mysterious voice was in my mind. I thought of it before I went to sleep, and in the morning it was the first thing in my mind. Somehow the event’s of that night didn’t frighten me anymore, now they were exciting new winds in my boring life. I thought a lot of the man, who had spoken to me, wondered who he was, what did he look loke, did I know him... There were so many questions with no answers. But unfortunately, when also weeks went without no sign of my mysterious friend, I started to let it go. No more it was the first thing on my mind when I woke up. I settled back to boring life, doing what I was supposed to do and daydreaming about different countries and lives.

 

Maybe the thing that I let my guard down was the thing that brought him back.

 

It had been a bad day for me. Another ball where I was like a fish out of water. My mother had again tried to make me flirt with every moving ang breathing man who had enough money. She was getting even more and more desperate when I still didn’t show any interest of finding a husband.

 

Honestly, me getting married isn’t the best mental picture I’ve ever had... I wouldn’t even be a good wife if I forsome reason happened to find a suitable jusband. No no, besides, there is a world waiting for me. I just need to find a way to leave this life....

 

I was laying on my bed, playing with the lace strings of my nightgown. The room was dark and it was raining outside, the weather was just like my ming at the moment, cloudy and heavy.

 

“My dear, you look very toughtful, what is it that’s going on your mind?” I jumped off of my bed when I heard his voice. The sound of it was so beautiful, it was the most perfect voice I had ever heard. Slowly, I looked to the shadows at the corner of my room, and there he was. My breathing stopped, and I felt lightheaded when I saw his face.

 

He had black and messy hair. When I let my eyes wonder, I caught the sight of the most gorgeous eyes ever. They glistened in the faint light of my room and I saw that they were golden brown, but the shade of golden brown I had never seen before. I felt like I was drowning at his gaze, and couldn’t pull myself out. Finally I snapped out of his spell and gasped for air.

 

Oh my God! There is a weird man in my room, and all I do is to stare at him and wonder what color his etes might be!

 

“who are you and what are you doing here?” I must have sounded horrible when I squealed that in to his direction, but he, I was getting really scared. The man didn’t say anything, he just stood there, looking very relaced, as he belonged to my room. I was getting more and more pissed of, and still he just smiled at me, letting his eyes wonder all around my body. Suddenly, I started to feel very self-conscious and I realized that all I was wearing was a nightgown afe of silk and lace, and you could almost see trough it. With a horrified frown I started to stumble across the room, as far from him as possible.

 

So... this isn’t particularly as fun as I imagined meeting the man behind the mysterious voice would be...

 

Suddenly I noticed that I had accidentaly put my back against the wall. Thats when he finally moved and started to walk towards me. Somilling charmingly, he stopped only inches away from my body and leaned even more closer so hi face was right in front of mine.

 

“Darling, I certainly I’m sorry if you are afraid. But it’s pointless. After a while you will notive that you should never be afraid of me...” his cold breath caressed my face while I let his words sink in to my brain. I must have looked like a livingquestion mark, because suddenly his lips were on my neck and my skin was on goose bumps where theu touched me. Moving upper to my ear, he sighed to me.

 

“you don’t realize how lovely you are my love. I’m sory it took me so long to finally come to you, but from now on, you will be mine...” He gently caressed my arms with his cold, but smooth hands, and suddenly placed a kiss on my shocked lips. And with that, he was gone.

 

Oh, oh... what just happened???

 

Breathing erracticly, I made my way to my bed and fell over it.

 

Where the hell did he go? How did he even get here? My room is at the third flooe, so he couldn’t have climbed over here... And what did he mean by saying that from now on I would be his? And that kiss... Oh, That kiss...

 

Before I noticed, I was drifting to sleep with all those question popping in my mind.

 

At the morning i woke up from a very weird dream, full of beautiful words and a pair of golde eyes... Thats when I remembered the actions of last night. Puzzeled, I decided not to tell anyone, because seriously, what would it sound like if I told that there had been a weird and very, VERY handsome man in my room, speaking to me like that and kissing me? well, to my ears it would sound like a ... ehemm... daydream? And we all know, lady like me don’t daydreaming like that.

 

After a while always perky Minah stepped in to my room and brought me my breakfast. She was enthusiastic and kept on babbling about the weather of today, how exciting it was that I was going to a ball again this evening and how she would make my hair. I couldn’t careless, but for Minah’s sake I faked a smile and pretended to be as happy for me as she was. Leaving meto my privacy, she left the room and I sank back to my thoughts about the mysterious man.

 

For God’s sake, you don’t even know jis name! But he sure knows how to kiss...

 

And there I was again, thinking about the kiss, and how cold, but perfect his lips felt against my own ones. Getting mad with myself, I got out of the bed and got dressed before heading down to meet mother for a tea.

 

The day passed by slowly. First the tea with my mom, then meeting with my cousin, Im Yoona, who kept talking about her favourite subjects in the world. Just like my mom, she was eager to find me a husband and she never got tired of playing the cupid. Only because she had got married last summer, she was conviced that I wasn’t going to be truly happy before I found my “soulmate” too. Little did those two woman know, all their efforts were for nothing, they maked me despise the idea of marriage even more. Finally when I got to my room so Minahcould start with my hair and dress, I felt relieved. The ball would be nothing compared to my mother and my cousin, it would be a piece of cake.