Kisses and Questions

Take Me With You

Kisses and Questions

Driving me crazy

 

The ball was going on like they always went, polite smalltalk with family frends and way too eager gentlemen, ready to lead me to the dancefloor. After a way too many dances with way too many jerks, I had managed to get away from the dancefloor before I would have been forced to join the waltz with the count Ludlow. I was standing at furthest end of the ballroom, taking nips of my punch, when I felt that someone was looking at me. My skin started to tingle as I felt a cold breeze at my neck.

 

"Well Nana, I can't stand seeing a beautiful lady like you standing here alone. Allow me to you to the dancefloor. "

 

I didn't have time to say anything when he was already leading me towards the center of the room. We got there just as the music started to play, and he pulled me right next to him putting his hand over my waist. All I could do was just stare at him, whitch obviosly made him grinn even wider. At that moment I couldn't quite remember the steps, so it was good that he was leading me. Finally I got the control of my mind back and looked at him with anger.

 

"Who are you and what do you think you are doing?"

 

I glared at him while he leaned closer to my ear.

 

" I thought I was dancing with you, but...And what comes to the question who I am, well, later you will definetly know who and what I am. For now, you can call me Jaejoong."

 

"Well, Jaejoong, would you please be kind and explain me what is happening! And if you are going to hurt me, I'd like to know now so I can scream for help!"

 

I blushed for my last comment, but Jaejoong smiled at me kindly and my cheek gently.

 

" I would never hurt you my love. You don't believe it now, but you will..."

 

It was weird, but somehow I believed him. The look in his face, it was so gentle, and the way he looked at me... As soon as the song ended, instead of screaming for help, I let him lead me towards the balcony and out to the fresh night air. He held my hand while we moved gracefully trough the lawn. Or atleast he moved gracefully. I couldn't understand why was he able to see so well at the dark.

 

When we finally stopped, I was out of breath, so I was little embarassed when he looked perfectly normal. We both were silent and didn't speak, he just kept on smiling lovingly down at me while I was getting nervious. After what felt like an eternity, he eventually opened his mouth.

 

" Nana, I know you are full of questions about me and what is going on, but first I need to ask you something... Do you trust me?"

 

I was silent for a moment before I answered. I was suprised to hear my own voice saying that I did. Well, it was odd but true. I didn't know why, but being around him felt so natural to me, even the fact that he had been in my bedroom, at night, didn't bother me right now. I was ashamed of my own thoughts, but I just really, REALLY wanted him to kiss me again. As if he was reading my mind, he reached to my face, looked in to my eyes and touched my lips with his owns. First it was so gentle, so pure, but I think we both wanted more, so we deepend the kiss. His hands pushed me closer to him as i put my hands behind his neck. It was perfect, our tongues brushed lightly together. Suddenly I felt a little sharp pain in my lower lip, but didn't really care about it, I just kept on tasting and feeling him. When we finally pulled away from each other, we were both out of breath. I touched my lips with my fingers, like checking if they still were the same lips. When I looked at my fingers after that, I was suprised to see blood on them.

 

Jaejoong had also noticed the blood, and quickly took my hand in his and put it on his lips. He the blood off of my fingers, then he leaned to my lips and them too.

 

"There you go, no blood anymore, my dear."

 

I was puzzeled, but didn't have the time to really think about it.

 

Jaejoong shut me in to his (cold) embrace and whispered to me. " I'll better get you back to the ball, your mother is getting worried about you. "

 

For the rest of the night I was like a living dead, dancing and moving, listening people who were talking to me, but not really understanding what was happening or what was said. All I could think about was Jaejoong, his perfection and still his odd maners. If there was a one thing that I was sure of, it was the fact that I was really, really interested in him. He was like the air I had been missing, he was shaking my boring world and I enjoyed it! And the fact that I had seen him only twice.. Well, I was anxious to see him again, as soon as possible!

 

Oh god I hope this stupid ball would come to its end, I really need to get home and lay on my bed thinking all this.. And him. And kisses.. And, and.. Blood? The whole blood thing was so weird like, where did the blood even come? And now there isn't even a wound on my lip...
 

My mother must had noticed my odd behaviour, so she decided that it was time to go home. After saying proper goodbyes to everybody, we finally got in to our carriage and headed home.