A New Problem

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

 

You look around,  everything looks white and there are many white tulips with its green leaves. You hear the bells sound. "Oh... I am in church, but why do so many people look at me and smile. Is it something wrong?. And then why am I wearing a wedding dress?" you thought

As if read your mind , your father who stand beside you , said " You have to calm dear . Now we will walk together, the groom is waiting in front." You see an altar afore , and a man is waiting there and wearing clothing groom.He turned to your direction , but you can't see him clearly which you see just his smile. You start to walk , all eyes are on you . They are all clapping hands festaly. When you arrive in front , your father release his hold from your hand , and then that man hold your hand upward the altar

"Min Woo Ri , will you marry me?"

"Yes, I Will. "

What? The words were spoken by itself from your mouth. You don't know him , even his face isn't visible. as if his face was blurred . Just his smile that can you see.

"Woo Ri my darling , it's time to wake up." Spontaneously you awake , it's just dream . Moreover since when you can speak and answer questions directly .The people can communicate with you, use sign language or write down in paper. After you ready , you walk toward the dining room , where your father and mother are waiting

"Hi darling, how is your sleep last night? That's good , right? " Your mother asked with smile, and pull you toward the dining table and put you beside her .And you responded by nodded and smiled to her. The atmosphere went quietly, until your father break the silence with a request.

"Woo Ri, when dinner time tonight you may not come late , we have special guest. " without any asked , you just agree with that . When you look at your watch, you already stand up and bow to them.

"Mom, Dad I must go to school now. " you go out from house and wave your hand to them. And then you leave with car which your parents provided. Actually you would rather take the bus but your parents don't permit you since you fall in the bus , and leave a scar on your feet. They aren't over protective parent , they just want to protect you . And just this which they can do when away from you.

 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

 

When you arrive at school , the school look so crowd and many students chatting or just greeting each other . You get out from car, and say thanks to the driver who bring to school . From far you can see your friends walk to your direction , but just Yoo Ra who look so exciting and she walk so fast , spontaneously she hug you tightly . And make you difficult to breathe. Aware of it , Hyun Ra withdraw his sister , and start to nag about her sister behavior whom like kids.

"Why do you always do the same thing, Eooni . You are really childish . You have only met yesterday" Yoo Ra just nodded and not really concerned with her sister nagging. Rae Byung immediately arbitrate them and you just laugh seeing that thing. Hear the bell is ringing and the first lesson will begin . You , Yoo Ra , and Rae Byung walk together from gate to the class together , while Hyun Ra walk alone to her class (she is your junior) . The first lesson is history . Every students in your class including Yoo Ra and Rae Byung look bored , but you still enjoy it .

Time pass too fast for you , and now the first break arrives . You and your friends walk together to cafeteria , and sit near with window which face the schoo yard still remembered about your dream last night. Even you still remember that smile . Although his face isn't visible but his smile immediately can signify that he is a handsome man . Your reverie ended when Hyun Ra asking a math problem to you , without worry you take a paper and a pen . And write down the steps from beginning to end. You can see Hyun Ra looks so satisfied with your result.

" Eooni you are deabak. .." she smile " don't like my sister than can only be photographed. " Yoo Ra hear that but she still keep silent , she still glare her laptob because she is editing a picture which she take. Your eyes fixed to Rae Byung who sit beside you , you nudged her shoulder and pointing to something she read. "Oh...this magazine , my father ask me to read this . He really like this man." pointing to a picture ."Huft... He really want I become like this man . Actually I am not really interest with this."

You laugh and thus attracting attention of Yoo Ra and Hyun Ra whom sit in front of you. Because only you laughing.They gaze you , you pretend don't know and eat your snack which you bought. The break time is over. And it's time to go home . When arrive at gate. You say good bye to your friend . Previously you had told to Rae Byung that there is something you want to discuss with her.

 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

 

The distance from school to your house not really far . So you can arrive home on time . Before enter the house , you saw two cars which parked outside. Maybe these are your father guest's cars. You immediately enter the house , you see that your mother is talking with a women . They conversation look so serious . But they conversation ended when they see you standing near with them . Directly you bow and smile to them. "Ah... This is my daughter , Min Woo Ri , she look so beautiful , right? Like me ?" that women noded and smiled to you .

"Woo Ri , you look so beautiful now , it had been a long time , I haven't seen you . Do you still remember me?" without wait for your answer that women hug you , after that they are both invite you toward the dining room , where your father has waited likewise an older man like your father. But there is someone who attract your attention. He is a young man perhaps he is 20 years old , your eye meet each other , you fell very familiar when see him . Your mother then ask you for sit down , she ask you to sit in front of him.You feel so annoy and can't enjoy the dinner , because he always gaze you. Plus your parent conversation with their guest which make you feel uncomfortable. they talk about engagement , wedding , and how many grandchild that they want to have. You don't know who will marry . Their conversation stop when that man start to talk.

"Do you remember me?"

innocently you answer with shaking your head , you answer it honestly. And his face immediately turn into angry , but you don't notice that . You think , maybe he is too shy to acquainted. So you take a paper and pen from your bag and write , " Anyongaseo , Min Woo Ri imida. "

" You will pay all of this." he is smirking . Hear that thing the atmosphere being tense. But the women who was hugged you, say something Friendly to you who still confuse.

"Hahaha, it's okey Woo Ri , he is my son . His name is Byun Baekhyun , you will be marry with him as soon as possible."

What? Marry? Who ? Me and him ... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Hihihi... this is the 1st chapter , hope you enjoy to read this story . And don't forget to leave some comments for me

GBU