SICK~

Secretly Loving U

 

“Where are we going next?”

“Umm~ I think Junhyung-ah at the Han river.”

“Dongwoon-ah.No. not now I mean. I think let’s go with……..”

“Can we play? For while. PLEASE---” Yoseob pleased.”

“Who says no?”Junhyung said and looking each and everyone with his evil eye.

“Let’s play then!” Dongwoon said eagerly.

“I’ll count up to 30 then I’ll seek. Oh~ Seoyoung. Are you okay?”

“Yes.” She lied although she felt dizzy.

“Good! Okay. We’ll start.”

Doojoon started counting. Seoyoung ran downstairs and stumbled.  

“HELP!” Seoyoung yelled.

Dongwoon who ran after Seoyoung saw her and shout calling for a help.

“Hyung! Seoyoung!” Dongwoon screamed.

 

Yoseob’s POV


It’s like Dongwoon screaming. Hmmm~ GEEEEEEEEZZZ.

“Gikwang look!”

They saw Seoyoung was rolling on the stairs. And they immediately ran to Seoyoung and called for a help.


“Gikwang! Call for an ambulance.” Dongwoon said anxiously.

And Gikwang called for an ambulance. And after 5 minutes the ambulance came and rushed to the nearest hospital and brought her to the emergency room.

“Oh My God! God help us.” Doojoon said worriedly.

“Ummm~ we need to talk to manager about what happened.” Junhyung dialed the number of their manager.

“What??” Hyunseung asked.

“He turned it off.”

They sighed.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

“Hello. Who’s this?”

“Junhyung-ah. This is manager.”

“Manager. Were here at the hospital.”

“Why? What happened?”

“Seoyoung”

*toot* *toot* *toot*

Their manager ended the call. Less than 5 minutes their manager came.

He saw B2ST members sitting look nervously. Doojoon can’t stay on one place, he is so worried. He is afraid of what his Manager going to say. Because Doojoon doesn’t want to hear any words of disappointment from their manager.

“Guys! What happened? How is she?” Manager asked calmly.

They answered in chorus.

“Wait. Calm down. Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale. Okay. One by one. DOOJOON! What happened?”

“I was not there. Sorry.”

The doctor came out from the emergency room and the nurses brought Seoyoung to her room.

“Who is Ms. Park’s relative?”

“Doc. How is she?”

“She’s already okay.”

They all sighed and settled down.

“Just physical damage. She is still asleep but don’t you worry she’s already okay.”

“Thank you Doc.”

“Okay.”

 They proceed to Seoyoung’s room. But Seoyoung is still asleep. They were all silent and waiting for her to wake up.  Couple of hours had passed Seoyoung was still fast asleep.

Their manager remembered of what Yoseob wished last time.

-FLASHBACK-

“Manager. Can we go back to our dorm and have some rest today?”

“Yoseob-ahh. Rest? Ummm~ Okay. But can we have some tour for about 3 hours. ”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

He talks to Yoseob.

“Yoseob-ah. You can go back to your dorm now and have some rest. Tomorrow I want you to be at the Dance Studio before 9am. Okay?”

“Manager, No I will be here until she woke up.”

“But you said a while ago that you want to rest. I’ll be here until she woke up and I’ll call you.”

“Hyung. What? Are we going to stay or go back to our dorm?  It’s already 7pm and tomorrow we are going to the Dance Studio at exactly 9am. What is your decision?”

“I’ll be staying together with manager and you guys can go back to the dorm. Don’t you worry I’ll be there before 12midnight.”

“I’ll be staying here too. I wanted to apologize to Seoyoung. She didn’t fell if I didn’t ask for any game.”

“Yoseob-ah I’ll do it for you.”

“No! It must be me. Me! Yang Yoseob! No more no less.”

“SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Can you lower your voices? The princess is sleeping” Gikwang whispered.

“Mianheyo~ So all of us were going to stay here. Am I right?”

“Yes~”Dongwoon yelled.

“Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh!” Gikwang whispered again.

It’s already 10pm but Seoyoung is still asleep. They were so sleepy. They have no choice; they also sleep in a sitting position.

~MORNING~

The rays of the sun were directed to them, it awakens them. As they open their eyes the immediately look at Seoyoung. But they were shock, when they saw the bed no one was there.  They hurriedly search for Seoyoung. Doojoon and Dongwoon went to the Nurse Station and inform what happened to their patient. The rest they find look for Seoyoung at the whole building.

AFTER 3 HOURS OF SEARCHING~

*ring* *ring* *ring*

“”Hyung, this is Hyunseung. Were on our way back to the room, Where……”

*toot* *toot **toot*

“OH GOD~ WHY NOW?! Junhyung-ah. My battery is drained. How about yours?”

“Wait a second.”

But his pockets were empty.

“I left it at my jacket.”

They returned to the room and as they are going to open the door, there is someone laughing inside watching television.

“SSSSSHHHHHHHH.”

Junhyung opened the door. He was surprised when he saw Seoyoung watching television and acting as if nothing happens to her.

“Seoyoung. It’s you! THANKS GOD. KAMSAHAMNIDA~~”

Hyunseung looked up and thanked God.

“HUH? Hyunseung-ah you’re kind’a a weird person. Where did both of you came from? Where are the others? Is it too hot outside? Too much sweat.”

“How about you?! Did you know that we’ve search for you at the whole building, not just inside also outside. Where did the hell you came from? You didn’t inform us that you are going outside? How dare you? We’ve here for the whole night. We’ve sacrificed everything for you and you did that to us?!! Your such a.. URGH!”

“Junhyung-ah calm down.”

Seoyoung was speechless. Water in her eyes was forming.

“IIII’mmmmm  SSSOOOORRRRYYY. This is because were concerned of you.”

Junhyung said it because of his care for Seoyoung.

He gets his phone and called the other members specially their manager to return back to the room.

Junhyung felt down. He didn’t expect that he could say all of that in front of a girl.

Seoyoung covered her face with her blanket and cried silently. While Hyunseung comforts her.

As Yoseob entering the room he was singing back to you.

Tell me I can go go go neoegero dasi you you you

Neo obsin an dwe true true true

Nega pilyohe neoegero back to you

“OH!” Come back to us~ Back to us.

LALALALALALA~

Seoyoung ! Ohh~ You’re here? Why are you crying?

“I want to be alone. Please.” Said smoothly, wiping her tears. 

 

 

 



SORRY FOR SOME MISTAKES. I'M JUST A BEGINNER . :]] PLEASE DO COMMENT .