Meeting Her

Secretly Loving U

 

 

In the middle of their practice a girl came.

But they didn’t recognize that they have a visitor.

Their manager and the girl talk. After they talk the girl want to meet B2ST members.

“BBBRREAAAKK~ Guys for a moment please. I would like to introduce to Park Seoyoung, the daughter of ”

“The only daughter of Mr. Park, the President of Cube Entertainment” Doojoon continued. As he cut of their manager talking.

“Doojoon is right. The daughter of Mr. Park. ” B2ST’s manager continued and introduced B2ST.

“This Yoon Doojoon, next to him is Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, Son Dongwoon, Jang Hyunseung and the one their drinking water is Yong Junhyung.”

“I’m so lucky. I am also a B2uty. By the way, nice to meet you. ”

“Ohhh~ Thank you. Excuse us for a minute.”

Their manager to talk to B2ST.

“Guys, immerse yourselves cause we going to eat lunch together with Seoyoung. And make it faster. Please. Go Go Go.”

They grab their things and change. B2ST’s manager talked with Seoyoung; share something about B2ST members while waiting them.  After 20 minutes B2ST members were done fixing themselves and they went to a First-class Restaurant at Seoul and have some lunch.

“Manager. Can we go back to our dorm and have some rest today?”

“Yoseob-ahh. Rest? Ummm~ Okay. But can we have some tour for about 3 hours. ”

“Wae?”

“Guys. I want you to know that even though Seoyoung is the daughter of Mr. Park who is known in Korea. It’s her daughter’s first time to be here. She lives at Japan for about 8 years and 10 years at the Philippines because of some personal reasons.”

“Umm~ Kind a--- Never mind. Can we be her tour guide?”

“If they would also agree, why not?”

“Go~” Gikwang shouted and took everybody’s attention at the restaurant.

“Ummm~ Gikwang, right? Thank you. KAMSAHAMNIDA.” Seoyoung thank Gikwang politely.

“It’s our pleasure. KEKEKE~” Gikwang smiled also his eyes.

They were chatting the whole time but no one stops Doojoon from eating. While the others were busy talking about their experiences in Japan.

“Guys we need to leave. And I also have a meeting today for your (pointing at b2st members) schedule. I’m sorry Seoyoung, I need to leave. Guys, treat her as a girl please. KEKEKE~ Take her to you favorite places here in Seoul. Okay? Doojoon-ahh takes care of your lil bros. Byeee~”

Doojoon sighed.

Their manager would need to leave them because of some urgent meeting. Doojoon as a hyung he needs to take good care of his co-members and specially Seoyoung. 

They take Seoyoung at the Gyeongbok Palace.

 

 

“Seoyoung, this is Gyeongbok Palace, one of several former royal residences that stand out in the modern urban landscape of Seoul, the capital of South Korea.” Hyunseung introduced.

The other B2ST members were amazed of what Hyunseung said. They take Seoyoung inside and took some pictures.

“Amazing! Okay class, let’s proceed there.”

And burst into laughter. Seoyoung knew a lot from Korea but she is pretending that she doesn’t know anything.

They continue their tour at the Gyeongbok Palace. Yoseob and Doojoon also continued doing hilarious things that make them laugh. 

 

 

 



PLEASE COMMENT :]]]]