First Day

Secretly Loving U

 

Today is their 1st day practice.

Doojoon, as a leader woke them up.

*stretching* “Okay. Let’s start the day. Guys! Wake up!”

All of them were so energized. Together they did some exercise.

Yoseob acting as a maknae of the group did some hilarious things together with his co-members.

“Doojoon-ah! Can you do this?” (Yoseob spilt. Eventhough it’s not the right.)

“Whoa. Yoseob-ah it’s not like that. What do you think you are doing?” *giggling*

Yoseob laugh. He knew that what he did was wrong.

While Hyunseung and Gikwang is busy having their exercise.

And Doojoon felt starving. He came silent for a while. Because he is thinking of what is he going to do to let them get inside and have their breakfast.

“Ummm~ Perspiration is enough. We still need energy later and to gain more energy we need to eat a  lot. “

“Hyung, Hmmmm~ I think your hungry. Am I right?”

Dongwoon ask his hyung. But inside Dongwoon is also hungry.

“No. No. Yes. KEKEKE~ let’s get inside~~~~”

Doojoon rushed to the kitchen, he cook all by himself. The other members were in the table, chatting with each other. Doojoon thought that anyone would help him, but sad to say no one tempt.

“FINALLY~ Breakfast is here.”

Doojoon served the food. *evil smile*

Doojoon eat a lot without any water. Junhyung’s eyes grow bigger.

“Doojoon-ah. Slow down. You can have all of this. It’s okay for us because you’re the one who cooked this.”

Doojoon didn’t stop.

“HYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! There’s a bug!” Yoseob shouted at the top of his voice that made Doojoon stop and throw his food.

“Just kidding. MIANHEEYOO~~” Yoseob apologized sincerely and make some aegyo.

“Ummm~ Okay. APOLOGY ACCEPTED. KEKEKEKE~” Doojoon can’t take it anymore and he accept Yoseob’s apology. 

“Oh! It’s already 8:30am. We still have our dance practice. We must be there before our manager get there.” Gikwang said.

They rushed to the dance studio without cleaning their dorm and washing their dishes.

“KEKEKE~ MIANHEEYOO. Sorry for being late.” Hyunseung apologized.  “MIANHEEYOO” The other followed.

While having their ride to their Dance Studio. They were silent. And Yoseob recognized it and He want to break that silence.

“Hey~ Listen to me. I will introduce all of you, but please don’t take it seriously.  Okay. Here we go. ”

“HAHAHA! Introduce us properly or else. ” Junhyung said lightheartedly.

“Don’t worry. I’ll star with our HYUNG~~ Umm~  I would like to introduce our charismatic? Leader. Yoon Doojoon. I know, oh not just me, all of us know that he is not cute. Okay.  ”

“What are you saying Yoseob-ahhh” Doojoon said giggling.

“Next is our Variety Dog MR. Lee Gikwang. He is wearing a suit that looks like a muscle that’s why on tv he has a lot of abs.”

“Our Pikachu-Cola-Gangster Yong Junhyung. Known as Batman’s enemy, Joker. ”

“Physically matured but mentally very immature Son of Dongwoon. KEKEKEKE~”

“Our one and only pretty princess, Jang Hyunseung.”

As their car stop, slowly open the door while introducing his self.

“And I’m Yang Yoseob, main vocalist, acting as maknae and the cutest among them not just them but all over the world. And also GENIUS. ”

After he introduce himself. He ran to the door of their dance studio and enters.

“YYOOSEEEOOOOBBBB-AHHH.” They shouted.

All of them look angry but it’s just a joke.

Then they also ran after Yoseob. And when the reach their dance studio. Their choreographer was already there.

“Okay guys. We need to finish this as soon as possible. Because by next month you will be having you’re recording. And for the dance practice and the music video. Okay, Lets start it. ”

They need to finish it by this month. That’s why they need to take this practice seriously. And as you can see their faces they were serious of they are doing.

 

 

 

MANAGER’S POV


It’s my first time to see them practicing like this.

They were so serious and concentrate.

I know this would be too pressure. And I know they can do this.

We’ve already experience a lot of hard times and that was hard for them, because they were too young to experience it.

I’m so proud that I am their manager. For me they deserve the top.

But they are not thinking of being number 1; they were doing this for their fans.

 

 



PLEASE COMMENT :]]

Hope you like it.