Final

Can I Like Your Nuna?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally come. You and your employee had finished the preparation to celebrate your brother. You are going to celebrate your brother in the VIP space of your café. With his favourite dishes and all other dishes alongside with cake and beverage but of course, no alcohol is allowed. Being a very responsible sister, you need to take care of your precious little brother health. The doorbell ring and Byungchul came in with his friend trailing behind. He hug you tightly and let you go when you become suffocated. “I miss you, Nuna” “I miss you more dongsaeng. Come, I have prepared something for you guys.” Your eyes caught a tall figure you found yesterday. Chanyeol?  You usher them to the VIP space shrugging of the thought out of your head.

“Nuna, Daebak!!! My favourite, I’ve been craving for this like forever.” He went straight to take his place and grab his favourite dish first. “Byungie, you can just come here and I’ll make it for you. And where is your attitude, young man? Don’t you need to introduce your friend to me.” He looked at you with an apologetic gaze that will always win you. “That is Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” You swear you heard it right. You look at now smiling Chanyeol. “Nice to meet you, Nuna.” His deep voice make you shiver without reason. Maybe because he is calling you Nuna. You take your seat and start to catch up with your brother. Chanyeol keep looking at you, whenever he found you laughing over his stupid joke or Baekhyuns story, thinking how beautiful you are.

“Miss Soo Yoo? Our regular customer is waiting for you.” Rin inform you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter