angel

Catch Me If You Can

Youngjae POV:

 

"Youngjae calm down you should be able to control everything" I muttered to myself trying to calm myself. This is my first mission and I shouldn’t blow it. I held my chest and trying to organize my breath. I flung my breath slowly.

 

After finishing my business in the toilet I looked at my face in the mirror and smoothed my shirt well as wig. While I was crouched down suddenly there was an old man who was standing behind me glances creepy as well as wanted to pounce on me.

 

Oh noooo...... I forget at the moment I'm disguised as a woman. Youngjaeee you are very stupid why did you get into the men's toilet .. you really are in big trouble this time. I stood up and tried to run away from the old man, but it was in vain. The old man pushed my body hard to the wall, he kissed me fiercely and slipped his hand into my mini skirt. I tried hard to fight with kicking his sensitive member. he screamed in pain and then he shot back with a hard slap on my cheek. I was dropped because I could not balance my body at that moment, I my cheeks and tears in my eyes. I hope this time there was someone who could help me. I was screaming "HELP!!!!!" The old man even shut me up and now his position is above me. I move my body and floated my legs. Everything I do is not useful at all, I kept shouting for the umpteenth time but the old man with his mouth shut me now. His mouth smells of alcohol and cigarettes are very strong, he forced his tongue into my mouth to get in but I don’t want it. I pushed him to the best of my energy but because of their bulky even I could not move from him at all then I bit his tongue until he was injured.

 

", do you want to play hard with me apparently" the old man looked at me in lust. Very disgusting looking old man is trying to me and spit on his face two times. He wasn’t get angry but wiping saliva that was in his nose and then it back into his mouth. "You're disgusting once, it was very dirty. Let me go now. If not I will report to the police for ual crimes "

 

"Since when a like you may report it to the police about ual offenses while you willingly touched by people like me" he my face with his finger" I bet you're still a , well I'll be the first to you beautiful. I've never even seen a woman as sweet and as beautiful as you are in this place" now the old man was trying to touch the sensitive part of me, I closed my eyes hoping that time can be stopped and I could run away from here.

 

"BRAKK" when I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see him already lying down next to bear the pain. I bit my lip to feel frightened by what was happening in front of me at this time. then I took my jacket which had been thrown by the old man's . I braced myself to see the man who saved me from ing him. he turns again that helped me this time and he's like my guardian angel.

 

I such as not having the strength to stand up. He came and approached me to help me up. He took off his jacket and put it on my shoulder and then he wiped my tears.

"I've seen you cry twice" he smiled at me then kissed my forehead. I still looked embarrassed and my body still shaking because I almost lost my ity.

"than-k you mister"

"And you Lee Soman I know who you are, if you interfere with my woman again I will not let you live in peace" he was pointing and staring angrily towards the old man. The old man got up and then run out.

 

Before leaving the toilet I smoothed my shirt rumpled and then he embraced me and took it out of the toilet.

"Don’t cry if you don’t want to lose your beauty" the man held my hands tightly and still with a sweet smile that never disappears from his handsome face "I'm here, I'll kill anyone who bothers you" I was surprised to hear his words.

 

It's increasingly difficult for me right now ....

I don’t even believe that this handsome guy will be my target in the mission this time. my heart was beating fast, my hands were cold and felt a little uncomfortable with this treatment. he has saved me even he doesn't know me my name.

 

My mind is currently not able to work properly. Jaejoong hyung must have been waiting for this moment. But I forgot he was in the room where. The handsome man  took me to come into his private room, he doesn’t want to see me hurt again by another. Maybe this is the best option for now. anyway I forgot about the existence of Jaejoong hyung today. I just nodded and followed the handsome man.

The handsome man slowly pushed the door with his right hand while his left hand still on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry it looks like disturb your fun times" as my jaw dropped when I saw Jaejoong hyung was sitting on the lap of a strange man in which they both were busy kissing and tongue war. They both stopped kissing and I could see clearly Jaejoong hyung's saliva who still wets his red lips.

Jaejoong hyung removed his hand around the stranger's neck and then he was surprised to see my current condition is very messed. Perhaps he thinks that handsome guy named Jung Daehyun it was me.

"Youngieeeee, what happened to you?????" Jaejoong hyung worried expressions at me. I can’t answer anything. I prefer to be silent.

"You know her?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"She's my sister, why she was with you and what is actually happening" now Jaejoong hyung’s stares leads to Daehyun. he began to investigate what happened to his beloved sister.

"May I go in and give drink to the poor girl's first. I will explain everything. I swear not to hurt this poor girl in the slightest "

"Ok ... ok ...."

 

Currently I was sitting next to Jaejoong hyung and I feel a little better as well comfortable.

Jaejoong hyung threw a glance towards Yunho "we will continue the case pending later after this" Yunho replied with a blink of his eyes.

Meanwhile jung Daehyun chuckled in the corner while enjoying expensive wine.

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

It turned out that this man is not as cold as I thought, even making it very easy to fall in front of me. As I said before there is no one who can resist my charms. Now I have to resolve this problem before proceeding had not yet finish.

I don’t think if Youngjae be by old man and fortunate Daehyun appear and rescue him. I'm pretty sure Jung Daehyun have entered into youngjae’s trap. "Jung brothers you two are already under the control of the two of us at this time" I muttered to myself with confidence.

The way Daehyun stare and protect Youngjae already very clearly seen. So even with Jung Yunho he never tried to get away or reject my touch as before.

The atmosphere in the room became a little awkward, I took the initiative to invite Youngjae sang to entertain Jung brothers.

When we started playing music and holding a mic, Youngjae's facial expressions be changed. he sings expectation belongs Girls Day with a very y and his moving up and down. I was quite surprised because previously never seen his y dancing. I joined with him, me and youngjae facing each other where one of my hand on his shoulders and vice versa. We wiggled our hips in all directions. Occasionally we see towards Jung brothers with an intense stare at us as if to pounce on us.

The night was very hot and tiring. Step by step my plan runs smoothly. I still keep my ity until recently. Although Yunho forced me to accompany him to play more but I flatly refused. I told him if I don’t want to play with him too fast.