mission

Catch Me If You Can

 

"You have no choice to say yes or no, this is my decision to give this mission to you both. If you guys don’t do otherwise please submit your resignation letter tomorrow morning" command Captain Cho

 

Should we be disguised as a e? Isn’t there another option hyung? It's very embarrassing to do undercover like this. Aishh I think Captain Cho was crazy to make us dress like this ....

 

Youngjae ah you look very fit with a super y outfit that you would not have thought if you were a real man.

 

what about yourself Jaejoong hyung? You are much more y than me…..

 

"Yoohooo you two look very beautiful and amazing y woaw even Miss Universe beauty was lost with you" Himchan said that suddenly appeared from behind the eyes that did not blink at all. "I even feel and could not control the hormones in my body" Changmin come this time to tease us. "Yes, stop what you want to feel it" I held the lips and thighs were exposed because of this stupid super short skirt. They are just amazed and silent with eyes wide open while their saliva that had flooded their jaws. AWWWWWWWW  YAAAA!!!! Changmin and Himchan shouting endured the pain because at the same time I and Youngjae kick their body parts valuable. It was a reply because they couldn’t contain of them. I can feel that their members had stood up straight and very hard. Aishhhh they are stupid .

 

 

 

 

Youngjae POV:

 

Hufftt ... I tried to draw breath slowly to get oxygen to my lungs could still work. I still can’t fully conscious. Throughout my career life and this is the first time I had to impersonate a woman yes I am not alone in this mission there is Jaejoong hyung who will work with me.

 

No one can deny his good looks and the beauty of a Kim Jaejoong. He is like a belle of among all the police in Korea. So he is very reasonable and suitable to perform this mission. What else he was very brave and didn’t have the slightest fear of anything. He was my senior in the office, he's 6 years older than me. He's the same age as my hyung.

 

Ok so I have to think about how this mission goes smoothly. Although Jaejoong hyung is a senior but he's not smart enough to devise a plan. In the plan I was the most in the count in this case.

 

Captain Cho provide important data regarding Jung brothers included with their photos. woawww I was very surprised how handsome ones they commit such a crime. even I was impressed with one of the guys in that picture he looks younger, brown hair, thick lips and it looks very y. I'm sure he is an expert in kissing. NO NO NO!!!! Youngjae STOP!!! Why do you have a mind as dirty as you've never even met him and remember he is your enemy. I tried to wake myself up from my weird reverie.

 

"Youngjae-ah you have to focus on this mission you don’t get dissolved in the handsomeness Jung Brothers. Need I remind you that women are trapped and caught by them. They ended with the death. I didn’t mean to scare you" Jaejoong hyung explain everything but his eyes didn’t look at me but he still kept looking towards the laptop screen. Was he aware of it or not at the time he said to me? It is evident that it is Jung Yunho who was wearing shorts without any piece of clothing that covered his body.

 

I began to worry what will happen to both of us I couldn’t imagine it.

 

 

“Hyung, I hope you don’t start liking him and we are men. Avoid traps we could get them” I said with a little assertive and sharp glances.

 

 

 

 

While the time I and Jaejoong hyung  moved to a small apartment which is located not too far from a luxury apartment owned Jung Brothers. We are both disguised as a waiter and also es at the the bar which the place is a favorite place for Jung Brothers to conduct transactions or just have fun.

 

Fortunately that the owner of this bar are in need of 2 employees to serve their special guests.

 

“Hyung, I don’t like this uniform”

“Youngjae-ah stop complaining and don’t call me hyung again. Currently we are in a period of disguise. Now you must call me Jaenie unnie and  you’re youngie. Arraseo?”

“Arraseo hyung I mean Jaenie hyung”

 

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

 

Youngjae still too innocent and shy in doing this mission. I'm a little scared if all this will fail because of his carelessness.

 

I quite enjoyed my role as a woman because it looks perfect. Youngjae he really has a natural beauty. Only he's a bit stupid and never realized he was too pretty to be a man.

 

The first day we worked at this bar, as usual Youngjae start complaining and pouted his lips. He didn’t like this uniform and high heels whose height almost 10 cm. T-shirts are very narrow with little stomach showed us in black jeans jacket plus super tight and don’t forget the super mini skirt with a little slit in the back and it makes our visible.

 

 

"Youngie-ah since when do you have the pink with lace like that?" I'm trying not to laugh because Youngjae chubby cheeks began to redden with embarrassment.

"It was a gift from Himchan oppa, he gave it when we're moving. He also gave a purple color to you, aren’t you? And I can see it now" Youngjae shy smile while trying to balance the body because it looks he hasn’t familiar with high heels.

"Youngie-ah you're so adorable" I was pinching his chubby cheeks and kissed his cheek.

“Unnie I’m not child  and stop pinching my cheek” Youngjae pretended to be angry and left me behind.

 

 

I don’t suppose if this bar will be as busy like this . But why I haven’t been able to find Jung Brothers. I don’t want to waste my time wasted in this godforsaken place. Waittt where Youngjae???? I've warned him that he doesn’t get away from me.

 

I spread a smile to the guests, of course with a little teasing the bad guys. Actually I'm not strong with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol from their mouths. But I should be able to survive.

 

Ahhhh it was Youngjae, like he was in trouble with one of the guests of this bar

 

 

Youngjae POV:

 

Order which came very much. I have to deliver this beer bottles to a few tables there and unfortunately I wasn’t able to walk comfortably wearing shoes with this. I can only walk very slowly so the bottles and glasses not drop.

 

At the end of the table there my boss gave the signal to walk and work quickly. Because there is still much to be done by me. I quickened my pace and  BBBAMMMMM I accidentally hit one of the special guests of this bar. His clothes became wet and dirty. The bottles and glasses all fell down and broke. I can only bite my lips while bending my body as low as possible.

“SO SORR SORRYYY Misterrr, forgive my stupidity”

No answer from him and out of fear I started crying. Suddenly he was squatting in front of me and said “come on don’t cry anymore, your beauty will be lost if you keep crying” he smiled sweetly and not angry at all.

 

I tried to stop crying and start looking at him. I'm claustrophobic and couldn’t breathe normally.

 



 

sorry guys for late update T.T and as usual failed english xD. anyway english is not my native language.

hope you enjoy with my fic ^^

Thank you for subscribe and read my fic.