Without You

To My One And Only

(A/N: This is a side story to TMOAO. Words in italic are flashbacks.)

 

Sehun squints his eyes at the bright light, rubbing his eyes and lets out a tired yawn. He stretches his arms over to quieten the ringing alarm sitting on his bedside table. He then turns over and hides himself into the warmth of his thick blanket, about to go back to sleep.

 

You are going to miss the delicious breakfast I made specially for you if you don't wake up now, sleepyhead.” Luhan sits on the bed next to Sehun and whispers into his ears. “I fried some bacon for you too.”

 

Sehun's eyes flutter open at the last sentence and his mouth unknowingly. Luhan smiles at the scene and pull Luhan up in a second. “Now, go wash up and the food will be ready.”

 

Sehun lifts his heavy body up and yawns a second time. He walks to the kitchen and finds the unwashed dishes from yesterday still sitting on his kitchen sink. He stares at them for a few more seconds before promising himself to wash them when he gets home from training at night.

 

 


 

 

Luhan struggles to unlock his door and finally get into the house after a few eye-rubbing and stabbing at his lock. He drags himself to his room and lets himself fall onto his bed, too tired to remove his coat.

 

Baby, go and get a shower before you sleep. Don't even think of lying next to me all sweat and smell.” Luhan grumbled about being too tired to even stand up and walk to the bathroom. Sehun chuckled softly before sweeping Luhan up in his arms causing Luhan to wrap his arms around Sehun's neck out of surprise. “Just tell me straight if you want me to bathe you, little boy.”

 

Luhan smiled and was about to pinch Sehun's cheek out of habit but realizes he was holding onto nothing but cold, dry air. Luhan lets out a deep sigh and wishes for Sehun to be here beside him.

 

Nights without Sehun has been nothing but lonely and freezing. It has been difficult for Luhan to fall asleep without being able to sleep in Sehun's warm embrace.

 

Luhan walks into the bathroom and stands in front of the mirror. A figure with darkened eyebags, blood-shot eyes and hunched bag stared back at him. He then switches places to stand under the shower head. He turns it on and lets the water fall hard on his face and body, hoping to wake himself up a little.

 

Luhan took a quick 5-minute shower and walks to face the mirror again after drying and dressing himself. He reaches for his toothpaste and squeeze a small amount onto his toothbrush in his other hand before he starts brushing his teeth lazily.

 

Brush your teeth properly, Baby. I don't want to kiss a stinky mouth.” Luhan sticks his tongue out at Sehun teasingly. Sehun turns to face Luhan and holds Luhan's cheeks in his hands before pulling him for a deep kiss. Sehun pushes away and breaks the kiss a little too early. “Oh, I forgot you don't want to kiss a stinky mouth.” Luhan looks up at Sehun and pouts his usual pout before splurting an “I take back my words.” and pulling Sehun in to continue the kiss.

 

Luhan covers himself tight with his blanket and looks at the empty spot next to him, originally occupied by Sehun. He lets out a sigh and closes his eyes. Luhan imagines Sehun beside him and tries hard to feel the inexistent warmth of Sehun embracing him. Luhan wasn't able to fall asleep until after a few hours.