Final

Music Bank Backstage Moments
The moment the Music Bank MCs mentioned that EXO is the winner, their hearts exploded because of happiness. All hard work after one year of going on hiatus has been put off, marking a history on Music Bank. The show went on with the encore together with the fans and when the lights started to dim, the fans began crying with them as they shout 'Oppa! Saranghae!' 'Congratulations oppa!' and they bowed for the last time as they said in unison. 'Thank you everyone!' 
 
And the lights went off. The music show was over. Everyone made their way down the stage, some of them nearly tripping on the stairs as it was dark already but their fans keep on cheering for them. One person hurriedly made his way to the bathroom and slams it shut. He feels happy about winning but despite all of the happiness that pours into heart, he felt a bit sad. He felt that it was unfair because the other members had to undergo years of training while he only had a year to train, together with a friend of his belonging to the same group.
 
Tears began to pour from his eyes, he tries to contain them by closing his eyes but it just flowed down to his cheeks and pooled on his chin. The door creaks open as another person enters the bathroom, eyes red and puffy. He tries his best not to cry in front of the other members and finds solace together with him.
 
"We feel the same, huh?" His voice croaked as he rubs his eyes with his fingers.
 
"I bet we do, Chen." He bites his lips as he forces himself not to cry. "I'm happy that we won but..."
 
"I know Baekhyun. Yeah we won but, we also feel unfair for the other members-"
 
He immediately pulled Baekhyun into a hug and they cry on each other's shoulders. "Why do we feel like this Chen? I feel like-"
 
The door opens again and a tall person stands infront of them, his eyes shine with overflowing happiness. The two of them immediately pushed each other away as Baekhyun washes his face with water as Chen wipes his tears away with his shirt.
 
"C'mon guys." The tall person said, his deep voice echoing into the room as he steps inside. "We all deserve to win." And pulls Chen into a hug.
 
"H-Hyung..." Chen sobs as he playfully hits Chanyeol's chest.
 
"Oh c'mon Chen. It's alright. Don't cry now. We all deserve to win." He whispers into Chen's ears as he pulls the younger away, and his eyes wanders Baekhyun's face for a second before facing the younger singer. "Can we... Talk for a moment? Um... Alone?"
 
Chen laughs and pats Chanyeol's shoulders. "Hyung... If you're going  to say cheesy lines to Baekhyun, you should've done that earlier."
 
Chanyeol lightly hits Chen's shoulder and gestures the younger to go away. "Okay! Okay!"
 
Chen turns the door knob and looksa t the two with a grin before he exits. The moment the both of them hear the door click, Chanyeol immediately wraps Baekhyun into a hug.
 
"Yeol..." Baekhyun cries into Chanyeol's shoulder. He tries to speak again but ends up mumbling incoherent words the younger couldn't even understand. He hugs Baekhyun tighter as he rubs his hands up and down his back soothingly, lovingly as he whispers 'It's alright Baekhyun. We deserve to win the award.' and other sweet nothings into his ears. Baekhyun only stopped when he felt lips pressed against his cheek.
 
He pulls away and faces Chanyeol. The younger cups his cheeks lovingly as he wipes the tears away with his thumb, smiling softly as he tells Baekhyun one last time.
 
"It's alright Baekhyun."
 
"B-But... It's kinda... Unfair for you guys." Baekhyun mumbles and whispers the last sentence, hoping that Chanyeol wouldn't hear it but as the moment it left his lips, Chanyeol heard every single word clearly.
 
He presses his forehead against Baekhyun's. "Unfair?"
 
"Yeah." The elder replies once he regained his composure. "You trained for years while Jongdae and I only trained for a year. That's why we look at it like... Yeah... Unfair..."
 
The words only made Chanyeol press his forehead more. Baekhyun looks up to see Chanyeol eyeing him softly before he gestures Baekhyun to go out of the bathroom and directed him towards the stage. Baekhyun was scared because there might be sasaeng fans waiting at the stage, hiding behind the seats but there was none only the lights left open.
 
"Why are we here?"
 
"Nothing. I just felt wanting to be here." Chanyeol smiles, reminiscing the memory. The mere mention of EXO winning the 1st place of the K-Chart made his heart go boom.
 
"Baekhyun..."
 
"Chanyeol..." The elder replies when the younger called his name.
 
"Imagine. Just imagine. The MCs mentioning our group's name as the winner."
 
"Yeah..."
 
And Baekhyun's about to burst into tears as he steps away from Chanyeol, as if they were creating a drama scene in front of their fans but it was only the two of them. Chanyeol slowly sees Baekhyun distances himself from him and suddenly pulls his wrist, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun as he presses his lips against Baekhyun's. The elder responds by wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck and kisses back. Chanyeol's cap falls off as he tilts his head, their lips perfectly molded against each other. The kiss melts them, their bodies uniting as one as the kiss turns dramatic. Baekhyun pulls the younger closer, never wanting to let go of the kiss as Chanyeol's hands slowly crawl up until it reaches the back of his neck, their kiss more dramatic and romantic.
 
If only the fans could see this....
 
Chanyeol pulls away and Baekhyun looks at him with a soft smile on their faces as Baekhyun pulls down the younger, sharing their second sweet and unforgetable kiss.
 
사랑해... 영원히...
 
끝 FIN
 

My inspiration: HERE

 
I DIE T.....T