CHAPTER 9

Our Rooftop

OMG!

You guys would not believe how mean is my father!!!!

He took away my  laptop, ipod , iphone just all my devices! He said ' Young lady! You must help you mother with chours and what not! I'm confiscating this ( Referring to my eletronics ) !!

And so I spent the past few days just helping my mum. Even when I do get my hands on my stuffs It takes barely 5 minutes until my father notice I'm not doing anything. AND HE ISN'T MARRIED TO MY MUM! LIKE THEY DIVORCED! AISHH!

Sorry for my little rant...Hope you guys forgive me.... I'm updating with my cousin's phone... So I might not be able to write for at most a week I'm So so sorry!

ON WITH THE STORY -> ( Starting from the end of chapter 7 )

-

Chunjji's POV

' Oh! You're leaving already? ' I asked Sunggyu hyung. I was about to enter Ljoe's room when he came out.

' Oh! Yea. I need to go to meet up with INFINITE. Bye! ' Sunggyu said as he walked away.

' Oh! You're back so fast?' Ljoe asked I walked in.

' Yup! But Sunggyu hyung  left so we have extra food, how? We can't throw it away.'

' Hmm... Then lets share it! ' Ljoe suggested.

I nodded as I placed the plastic bag holding the packed food on the table and took out Ljoe's and my food sets. I took out Sunggyu's set too. Oh! Sunggyu's and my favourite drink! Ribena!!

' I'm having Sunggyu's Ribena!!' I exclaimed. Afriad that Ljoe might also want it.

' Okay.. Chill not like I wanted that Ribena..' Ljoe said as he opened the styrofoam box.

-

We ate together silently. Not awkward silence but a comfortable one.

-

Ljoe's POV

Do I really like Chanhee?Do I? do- I was poundering about what Sunggyu said to me when the opened barely even a minute after Sunggyu left.

' Oh! You're back so fast ?' I asked as I saw Chanhee at the door.

' Yup! But Sunggyu hyung left so we have extra food, how?' He asked.

' Hmm..' I wonder... Light bulb! ' Then lets share!'

He nodded as he placed my food infront of me. Then he exclaimed cutely,' I'm having Sunggyu's Ribena!!'

Although I really liked Ribena, I let him have it. ' Okay.. Chill not like I wanted that Ribena..'

OMG! I just called Chanhee cute.. Guess I like him.. Do I really? Do I?

I was thinking about during the whole time we were eating. I finished my food and closed the empty box and leaned back on to the bed, still thinking whether I liked Chanhee. And I came to a conclusion.... I liked him!

' Hey!  ' Chanhee said as he waved his hand infront of me.

' Oh! Yes?' I said.

" I'm going home first. Just wanted to tell you..' He said.

' Ok..WAIT! Pour me a glass of water please.' I said.

' Aishh! Lazy pig. Doesn't mean you're on a hospital bed, you must make me help you do this!' Chanhee said as he walked over to the bed side table and poured me a glass of water.

I drank a gulp and said,' Yet you still do them for me. Thanks!'

I need to confess ASAP! How? FASTER! Or I won't have a chance already!

I grabbed his wrist as he was walking towards the door and pressed my lips on his.

-

Chunji'sPOV

Adjnjknjfhierjpencmnklpokjelasjkn.

L FREAKING JOEIS KISSING ME!

We pulled apart. I was blushing madly.

' Erm.. erm..I- I need to g-go,' I said as I rushed out of Ljoe's room almost banging into a nurse that was about to enter Ljoe's room.

I rushed out of the hospital and run to the nearby playground that me and Ricky used to go when we were younger. I sat on the swings and touched my lips.

I always liked Ljoe, but I never thought that he would like me too... And he stole m-my fi-first ki-kiss. Not that I mind but... Oh is Changjo and Ricky there? And they are... Holding hands? Are they dating? I will asked him about it tomorrow at school. If Changjo is discharged.... Doesn't that means.. L-ljoe is also discharged? I can't skip school tomorrow! and my first period is math.. Ljoe is also in my math class and he is sitting beside me... How? What should I do?

-

Before I even realised, it was already past 6 and the sun was setting. Better get home.

- Next Day-

Chunji's POV

I got to school eariler then usual. I informed Niel last night that I won't be walking with him to school. Surprisingly, he was okay with it and even said that Cap was walking him to school. Oh, well.

I went staright to the Math room and rested my head on my arm.

' Eariler then usual,huh?' Mrs hwang said as she walked in.

I sat up staright and replied, ' Oh yes... Can you ignore me now not to be rude but I got alot of things in my head now so yah..'

' Okay... If it anything to do with love... Just listen to your heart.' Mrs hwang said as she sat down on the teacher's chair and took out her phone, probably to call Tao.

And how did she know that I was frustrated about love.... Oh, well. Mothers are mothers afterall. They understand children best. And since my mom never had time for me, I was always over at Tao's house. So, I guess Mrs hwang sees me as her child.

 

I was thinking of the fact that Ljoe likes me... Aishh! So embarrassing! I ran away from him!! Aish!

' Oh! You're here early, well go sit,' I heard Mrs hwang say probably to a student. I turned to the student. And it was.....

LEE

 

BYUNG

 

HUN

 

!!!!!!!!