CHAPTER 8

Our Rooftop

Hey guys!

This chapter starts from the lunch of chapter 6.

Enjoy!

-

Changjo's POV

Where is NIel? Not worried for him but before Cap left he did tell me to take care of niel. I dont know why but, I feel that it wasnt out of friendship.

'Are you even listening?' Ricky asked while looking at me with his questioning face.  His expressions are soo... erm cute. WAIT! WAIT! Did I just said that ricky was cute? Aishh! Whatever!

' HELLO?' Ricky said.

' Oh! You were saying?'

' Hmph! Why bother re-saying what I just said when you don't even bother listening.' ricky said as he turned and faced away from me. *Sigh*

I walked over to the the side ricky was facing , Bent down to his level and leaned in to his face.

' I'm sorry okay? My fault for not listening to you. I was thinking for some personal things. Forgive me,' i said as I tried to pulled off an aegyo face.

Ricky's check flushed a bright red colour before pushing me away.

'Y-yah! Don't come so close to me. A-And don't do aegyo. It only suits me. Only me,' Ricky said as he gave me a smile. Guess its easy to get this little guy to forgive me.

' As you were saying?' i said.

' Oh! Erm.. I saw your report card from your previous school.... During class... In your bag...' Ricky said. What! he saw my grades? Oh ! Now I cant pretend to be this badass guy *sigh* And before anyone accuse me of not cleaning out my bag, I do. Its just that I keep that report card... Because it was the same year I starting skipping school. The report card... Helps me remember that I am smart and can actually do my mom proud.

' And since you got straigh As.. I was hoping you could tutor me, can you?' Ricky asked. At first I wanted to reject him, but then he began to show me this aegyo face. One doesn't simply say no to ricky's aegyo.

*Sigh* ' Fine but I want you to learn as much as possible as fast as possible... So everyday, even the weekends, Okay?' I said. ' OKAY! ' He replied smiling widely.  Wow! For a guy that weekends have been taken away, he seem pretty happy. ' ok, let's get this over and done with.' I said.

As I was to get out of my sit, Ljoe came and nudged my shoulder while asking wherewas cap. Oh ! Cap did say I must 'protect' him and what he is about to do from Ljoe. So, I guess I have to lie.

'Ermm. I-I don-don't know, ' I lied. Damnit! I must have not been convincing, I stuttered. Luckily, he didn't question further.

~ Skip to after school~

' CHANGJO! ' Ljoe called me. I stopped and wait for him to approach me.

' I knew that during lunch you lied to me. So, tell me, where is cap hyung?'

' That guy is back... Cap hyung wanted revenge and so he want back to that rubbish school to look for him. He told me to keep it a secret from you. So don't tell him that I told you,' I said while looking at the floor. I knew my lie wasn't convincing enough!

' Changjo, let's go back to the old days. Cap isn't strong enough to fight that guy alone. Just today,' Ljoe said. What doesn't know what fighting did to... to.. to him?!?

 ' hyung. are you sure? Remember h-' Ljoe then cut me off. ' YES! YES, I DO. BUT DO WE HAVE A CHOICE! Cap is in trouble.'

I then smirked before saying,' Welcome back, Hurricane. LEGGO!'

-

We guessed that the only place to two could beat was.. the very place that guy broke Cap's ego. And probably the first time we saw cap getting beatten up. The thrid storey classroom.

We quickly ran up.' CAP HYUNG!' Ljoe yelled as we baraged into the classroom.

' So... You guys are here?' that guy said as we saw cap standing opposite him while clutching to his stomach. Ljoe ran towards cap. ' Why did you come back?' I asked.

He sighed before saying ' Look, Changjo, I really don't want to fight you guys. i just wanted to take a look at my old school. Cap initiated the fight,' he said.

' Taecyeon... I'll fight you. You two get out of the way,' Cap said while pushing Ljoe away.

He walked over to taecyeon and punched taeyeon in the stomach. taecyeon then returned cap a punch.

' CAP! ' Ljoe said as he ran towards the 2 fighting. Looks like if Ljoe is gonna fight, I will too.

-

' I'm very sorry. I didn't want to fight you guys.' Taecyeon said as he limped out of the classroom while the 3 of us were on the ground. Close to dying.

-

After awhile, I saw... Sunggyu? What was he doing here?

' Chunji is helping Ljoe already so ermm... Are you guys okay?' He asked.Oh! So somehow Chunji got this kingka to help us. Or maybe they met on the way or something.

Sunggyu then tried to help Cap up while I tried getting up on my own. My hands slipped and I almost fell. Luckily, Chunji was behind me and he held me and supported me to Sunggyu's car.

-

Sunggyu then drived us to the hospital, where the doctors checked us and then I fell asleep on the hospital bed.

-

~ Next Day~

Ricky's POV

Where was everyone?!?

Yesterday , Cap and Niel didn't come. Today, Niel came but Chunji, Ljoe, Cap and even Changjo didn't come. Guess I will ask if Niel knows why later during lunch for now, I better concerntrate in class to help pull up my grades.

~ Skip to lunch~

' Ricky-ah'

' Hmm..' I replied while opening my lunch box. Woah! My mum cooked nuggets and hot dogs for me. And my dessert is...... CAKE!

' Just that day this roof top seemed like we were having a party and today seems like we are loners. Feel so lonely all of a sudden,' Niel said. That's true though.

We were eating in peace when the rooftop opened and some people came in. At first, I didn't get a damn and i continued eating. But then the occupied the row opposite us. i looked up and saw...... INFINITE? What do they want to do with us?

' What do you want?' Niel ask with annoyance. Guess he was annoyed that the peace was disrupted.

' Whoa! Hold the horses fish lips, we came up because the fangirls were getting on our nerves and besides Myungsoo wanted to ask you guys something,' Dongwoo said.

Dongwoo was probably the ONLY person Niel won't kill when they call Niel fish lips. I don't know why, but maybe it got to do with the fact that he is one of Myungsoo's closest friend.

' So? What do you want to ask?' I asked L.

' Where did Chanhee go? ' L asked

' He is in the hospital with Sunggyu and the rest of my friends. I don't exactly remember why but Chunji sent me an message this morning during class,' Niel replied.

' OK then. I hope you won't mine our presence here at the roof top. And even if you do, we still won't leave' Hoya said as he continued eating.

-

~ After school~

' Let's go visit our friends okay?' Niel asked.

I didn't reply but gave him a slight nod while I ate my ice cream.

-

Niel went to look for Cap since I was scared of Cap, I went to changjo's room.

Changjo's POV

I AM DYING OF BOREDOM I TELL YOU THI- ' Changjo!!" Ricky said as he jumped on me and hugged me.

' Ricky! Thank god you came I was bored to death,' I replied.

' Oh! you are bored... I thought you will still tutor me..' He said while he showed a pouty face.

' Fine. come on take out your books, I'll still tutor you since I can still think properly,' I said while pulling the table that I eat on towards me and Ricky sat over beside the bed.

-

' OH I GET IT! ' Ricky said as he took his pencil and tried solving the problem.

I looked at him and smiled.

His eyes.... and his smile are sooo charming....

Without relising I began to lean in. Ricky too.

Our lips moved in-sync with each other. I wish this moment could last forever, but we were getting out of breath and so we had to pull away. I flushed red as I looked away. I breath for awhile before reality hit me. I JUST KISSED RICKY!

' Ricky' ' Changjo' we said at the same time.

' You go first ' ricky said shyly.

' Ricky, Do-do you like me?' I asked Ricky rather shyly.

' Of-of course I do....or else why would I kiss you...' Ricky replied in a soft voice, loud enough for me to hear.

' Then... since the both of us feel the same for each other.... would you be my boyfriend?' I asked 

Then silence fell upon the whole room, before Ricky slammed his lips on mine. I kissed back after I realised what had happened.

' I guess that means yes...' I said when we puul away.

' yes...' ricky said blushing.

We then go back on track and studied for awhile.

-

' Choi jonghyun, If you are feeling better you can go home,' the nurse said as Ricky was packing up, just ready to go home.

'Ok.' I said before I got up and changed into the clothes I asked mysister to bring just in case I was going to stay in this hospital any longer.

Ricky sat at my bed while waiting for me to get change.

' Let's go! ' I said as I walked out of the toilet I was changing in.

' Okay, I already did the leaving the hospital thing form for you so... Let's go!' ricky said as he skipped ahead of me. So active.

' On the second thought, since I'm getting discharged let's go and help the Ljoe.' I said to ricky.

' Let's surprise them!' Ricky said.

' Fine,'

-

We opened Ljoe's door silently and when we looked in we saw..... LJOE AND CHUNJI KISSING? We then closed the door.

' Jonghyun... Whar did we just see?' Ricky said.

I smirked before saying ' Oh! So we are like on first name bases already huh? So what's your real name?'

'huh? Oh. My real name is Yoo Changhyun. But seriously what did we just see?'

' Well, Changhyun, we just saw our friends kissing.. I'll crash at your place tonight so lend me your clothes and let's go.'

' Oh i think its nearby. Just 'round the corner. Come on,' ricky said as he skipped out of the hospital. Havinghim in my life will definitely bring A LOT more joy.

I caught up with hm and walked with him. I looked at our hands which just keeps brushing against each other. I grabbed Ricky's hand and interwined our hands together. I looked over at Ricky who was blushing and I chuckled to myself.and we talked about random things while walking to his house.

-

HEYYYYYY!

So... A little Changrick and Chunjoe....

IM FEELING SO HYPER

BYEEEEEE