CHAPTER 2

Our Rooftop

B_groups_ Here!!!

I'VE TO INFORM YOU OF THIS

>>>>>>>>>>

WHATEVER CAP SAYS IS IN THIS WEIRD COLOUR

WHATEVER NIEL SAYS IS IN THIS WEIRD COLOUR

WHATEVER RICKY SAYS IS IN THIS WEIRD COLOUR

WHATEVER CHANGJO SAYS IS IN THIS WEIRD COLOUR

YUP THE REST IS STILL THE SAME

-

Chunji's POV

Owwww.......

'S-s-sorry' I said as I looked at who i banged into.

Woah! this boy...... Brown eyes so pretty.... WHAT AM I DOING?

I saw a slight tint of red on his face too.... Mabe he is gay too... AISHHH...

' I GOT THE ICE CREAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!' yelled a voice that i knew too well, Ricky.

' Ermm..' I said towards the boy, he seems new ' I'm Lee Chanhee call me Chunji. You must be new....' I said as a reached my hand out for him .

' CHANHEE! Let's go!!!!!!!!!' Ricky yelled before taking the hand i reached out to that boy and dragged me along.

" YAH! Didn't you see that boy? ' I yelled at Ricky, stopping him.

' Ya! And did you hear that super high note? They are like the best!' I heard Niel talking to someone.

" Pabo Oct! Who are they? ' I point to those guys he was talking to.

' Ermm. Chunji... This is my ex-band mates , Cap, ' Niel then pointed to this masculine guy , ' And Changjo ' and he pointed to the other guy. " Changjo and Cap, this are my best friends , Chunjji and Ricky '

' Are you guys new to this school ?' i asked CAP and changjo.

'Yes, we are. Since we are new, you won't mine us borrowing Niel for this time being right? I mean just till we get use to the school?' Cap replied. Hmmm... Niel is my best friend... But I don't want those weird guys to taking him away.... But they are new... Sigh. Fine... Since they are new I should, Notlike i have no other friends. i still have Ricky.

" Ye-" " No.. CAP hyung I will miss them~! I know! Let us be the best of friends. No objections , right! Yes... Lets go!!'  Niel cut me off and skipped away. Him and his own controling mind.

'Hey, Ricky right? Your ice cream is melting all over your hands. ' said the quite guy, Changjo I think.

' Oh! Chunji do you have tissue? Lend it to me, ' Ricky sai dfrantically trying to th eice cream.

' Here ,' said changjo as he threw his handchekief to Ricky even before i got time to take out my tissue. " Throw away that sweet junk, the bell is going to ring soon anyways ,' changjo said as he stretch his hand trying to take ricky's ice cream. Well.. Good luck! In all ma life, ricky never not finish he sweet junk whather- OMG IS RICKY GIVING HIM HIS ICE CREAM!! Looks like someone likes changjo....

" CAP hyung! Why did you run away with the fish lips guy and not wait for me ,' Said that cutie i bumed into just know. ' YAH! What's with my lips? What did you say about them? Come here!' Niel said as he shot a death glare at the guy.

" Yah! Chill.Still sensitive as ever about yourlips huh? You never change... Not 1 bit." Cap said.

" Sorry! didnt mean to call you fish lip..' He replied looking down while bowing a little.

" L.joe ,' So his name is ljoe huh? ' I thought you were the one that ditched us to look at the school,' said changjo as he patted ricky's head and handed ricky the handkerchief before turning towards ricky nd saying ' You better wash it clean '

After saying that to ricky he walked towards the classrooms ' Bye! My first period class is in room #34. I'm going there to sleep for awhile.'

' Cap, who is he?' ricky asked as he pointed as ljoe.

" Oh this guy here ismy best friend. His name is Lee Byunghun but you guys can call him L.joe' Cap said.

" What's your first period?'Niel asked us...

I looked at my scheduel andsaw Math with Mrs Hwang. I LOVE Mrs hwang not only does she explain things super clear , she is alway my childhood friend , Tao's mom.

" Math!!' I said, a little too happily.

' Math too' L.joe sai dshyly

' History ' Cap said.

' English' Ricky said

' Looks like I don't have the same class as anyone of you guys... BUT MY CLASS IS HAVING FREE PERIOD YAY!' NIel exclaim the last part.

' Ouch! I'm Leaving here ' i said as i dragged l.joe , who as the saem class as me, to the room#342 where the math class is held at. Knowing Niel, he will not become normal until about 5 minutes later.

-

L.joe's POV

H-he is ho-hol-ho-holding m-my hand.

I begin to blush.

' HI Chunji! Today I'm not feeling well so you can stay and do what you want just don't make a lot of noise okay?' th ewoman , whom i'm gonna presume to be the teacher , said to chunji.

' Oh and you must be Byunghun, welcome to TOP acemdemy , I hope you can have a nice year. I'm Mrs Hwang the math teacher,' Mrs HWang said to me. ' Chunji, let him sit beside you for this semester first okay?'

"Yes, Aunty!' Chunji said as he pulled me towards the conner of the room where 2 sits were at. Why did he call the math teacher aunty. And he still has not let go of my hands... ' You can let go of my hands now..' i said in a soft voice.

"Oh! sorry..' he said as he blushed a little and let go of my hands. " Since we have a free period let's get to know each more. Like this you can replace Niel when Cap hyung takes Niel away. Haha. ' he sai dand laughed. His smile is so charming and his laughter brings joy to my- LJOE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU BARELY KNOW THIS GUY!!

Life is complicated... Love is also weird.. so very weird

-

~ Skip to Lunch~