Final.

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you Gege.” Tao whispered.

“Always?” Kris whispered, staring into his eyes.

“Always.” Their lips clashed together as if they were perfectly made for each other.

Tao and Kris are a couple, a happy couple. The both of them have been inseparable ever since they were able to talk properly. They were the cutest set of best friends you could have ever met. Because Kris had always been Tao's knight-and-shining armor, Tao had started liking his own best friend. He was so scared of confessing and being rejected by his own bestfriend that it took Tao about 4 years to finally gain the confidence. On the day he had confessed, he felt like the happiest anyone could be, Kris felt the same way. Kris was now 24 and Tao was 23, and ever since that very day, 7 years ago, they have loved each other since.

 

“Oh come on, I miss going there!” Tao whined.

“Aish, fine. But that means next month, I get to pick where we’re going.” Kris claimed.

Today was their 7 year anniversary and Tao wanted to go to his favorite restaurant, the only thing is that it’s 3 hours away.

“Hey, babe?” Kris looked forward while driving.

“Mmm?” 

“Do you remember our first date?” Kris giggled at the thought.

“Of course. It was the best first date ever, in my life.” Tao smiled and blushed.

On their very first date, they went to the beach, and played games at the carnival during the day. But when the night came, Kris had a picnic set up for them both on the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in the city.

 

-Flashback-
They were both walking up flights of stairs, hand in hand.

“Where are we going Gege?”

“I told you, you have to wait. Be patient Zizi.”

“Aish, I swear Wufan. It better be good because I am not gonna walk tons of stairs for nothing."

They finally reached the top. The view from the top was beautiful, astonishing. You could see all the city lights, both colorful and white, but just the rooftop alone was beautiful and simple. White lights hanging from different objects, candles surrounding the rooftop, and a simple blanket set out for the both of them.

“So this is why you made me walk 10 flights of stairs? Tao smiled. "Well now I know I it was all worth it." 

It was the perfect moment for him. That night, at that time, was when they had their very first, passionate kiss together.

-End of Flashback-

Tao was smiling while dancing to the music having Kris' eyes watching him.

I love you so much, my love.

Kris kept his eyes on Tao, admiring what he had until Tao yelled Kris out of his thoughts.

“Wufan! Watch out!” Tao panicked and shouted.

-CRASH-

*Man on the News*
Attention, there was a severe car crash between two gentlemen in their 20’s and a couple in their 40’s. The woman in her late 40's had died during the crash as was her spouse also in the car. The two gentlemen had injuries that had occurred during crash and were immediately taken to a hospital.

The sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter