Chapter 5

Jjajangmyeon, I Miss You

One week later
 
" Eum , I 've started college Hyeok - a. " I answered
" What are you doing now ? " asked Hyeok across the phone
" I was in the canteen " I said and yawned
"Yah, Yah . You'll be asleep again " he muttered . My eyes are heavy . My head fell on the table . " Yah .. yeoboseyo " Hyeokjae ‘s voice sounded vaguely . My eyes uncontrollably anymore . I fell asleep .
 
Donghae POV
 
" Yah , Donghae . See the girl over there . She's always sleeping . " Kyuhyun said while he pointed at the girl's lead .
" Eum . Seolma ? " I muttered
" Wae ? Do you know her? " Kyuhyun asked
" I seem to know " I answered honestly . I get up from my desk . Walk towards the place where the girl was asleep . I sat in front of her . I saw her face . "Yes she is " I muttered . I looked inside . Recalled that moment . I always do that . Without her knowing when she was asleep. I was always up to her and sat down in front of her as it is today . Seeing her face was so calm during sleep . I always looked at her for a moment. I also often take pictures during her sleep . All my friends think that I take a picture to bully her. But , if I may be honest . I save it for me . I even put it on my room . I returned to my desk when I felt she was going to wake up . Now I reunited with her . I will do the same as in the school back then . Lee Minrin . I even figure out her name . However , I did not get to know her more because I have to move to Seoul . And one more thing I have always felt that she was watching me . I always hear her yelled ‘ Lee Hyeokjae’ when she woke up . Perhaps they are more than friends my though that time. And that I did not understand when I started eating my favorite foods I always saw her running to leave the cafeteria while covering . I really want to ask her . " Eung " the moans of the girl disenchant me from my reverie . I rushed back to my seat before she saw me .
I saw her get up from far away . And just like that time her meal had been cooling. I used to really want to change her food with warm , it's just when I want to do it the student named Lee Hyeokjae came to her and woke her up. I noticed she was eating her food . I smiled . Ah , remember those days back . When she looked at me I was being awkward and trying to ignore her by pretending to be joking around with my friends. How wonderful then. Want it happening again .
" Yes , Hae - ya . You like her? " Kyu asked that startled me .
" Museun mariya ? " I denied .
" Eii , from were you just looking at her and smile alone " he teased
" Eum .... " I muttered " Yah - kaja " I embrace Kyu’s neck forced to leave the cafeteria . Kyu just grinned .