Chapter 1

Jjajangmyeon, I Miss You

I was staring into a chair in the right corner of the cafeteria . Silent , couldn’t hear that noise anymore . No longer could I enjoy his laughter on his face . Couldn’t feel my heart thundering when the two eyes compete . He has gone . Gone like the wind that blows the trees and hit the moment pass you by letting the tree in dazed . Like that myself . I just sat limp in my favorite chair with a face attached to the table . My eyes are dreamy . Slowly I felt my eyelids shut .
 
Flashback
 
" Minrin - a, ireona " The voice woke me from my subconscious . I opened my eyes slowly . I tried to examine around me .  Ah , I fell asleep in the cafeteria . I tried to find the sound that woke me up . I was dumbfounded . My eyes fell on a group of students in the right corner of cafeteria.  My heart pounding . Smile spreading across my lips . Fall In Love ? . Yes , I sure have fallen in love with him . His smile was so sweet . His voice is so soft when stopping his friends ignorance . His face is so handsome .
" Yah , Minrin - a .. What are you thinking ? " familiar voice interrupted my thoughts.
" Lee Hyeokjae .. " I admonished him so hard because it was messing my musings . All students in the cafeteria stared at me . Including him . How embarrassed I was . You must understand my feelings . They must have thought that I was arguing with my boyfriend . Yes , all of that was Hyeokjae fault . I turn around and run as fast as possible to leave the cafeteria . Hyeokjae followed and not ignored all the students yelled at us . I was sure he saw me . Ah , the first sight of me must have been very bad . It's all because Lee Hyeokjae .
" Minrin -a " Hyeokjae still following me . I ignored him . I also ran . I met a chair under a tree behind the school building . I sat down . I leaned my back to the tree . I covered my face with my hands . I was sure my face as red as a strawberry in a moment . Ah , how embarrassed I was .
" Yah , Minrin - a. You do not wait for me . How cruel you are " said Hyeokjae still gasping breath .
" Yah , LEE HYEOKJAE "
 
Flashback end
 
"Yah , LEE HYEOKJAE " I yelled . I was shocked to hear my own voice . Tried to open my eyes . I looked around me . No doubt all eyes were on me . I gathered a small smile on my lips to get rid of the embarrassment . Thankfully , they turned their faces back . Looks like they were used to seeing me like that almost every day. Always fall asleep in the cafeteria . Always screaming when i woke up . Mian . That's all I can say. I can not change my habit . It's like a syndrome that always comes right at lunch hour . I do not understand what this disease or what .
I sat back in my chair . I saw my lunch had cooled . This is the result of this habit . I always eat food that was cold . How could I not ? I ordered food delivered warm while I left to my dreamland . I was already familiar with this . I inhale the stew slowly .
" Yah , Minrin -a " Hyeokjae patted me on the shoulder and instantly made ​​me choke .  I looked at him who standing next to the table . I stared at him accusing annoyance gaze .
" Yah , LEE ... " I yelled once he clipped my mouth shut . And I saw him bend his head asking an apologize to the people who just shook his head. I removed Hyeokjae hand from my mouth and sat back down . Srururup . Hyeokjae inhaling the rest of the soup in my bowl.
"Yah , you must have fallen asleep again " he preceded before I could throw words .
"You do this . Doesn’t you get tired of eating food that is cold like this " he said that made ​​me chuckle ..
" Araseo , araseo " he said quickly before I could pick up the  spoon beside my hand .
"Yah , I also want to eat foods that warm especially in winter like this . But what else . I can’t avoid it . Doctor did not have a drug that can eliminate this habit . So I can only enjoy it . " I said with small smile .
I get up from my seat after the bell sounded that break is over . I walked faster precedes Lee Hyeokjae . He followed me . Maybe you are wondering who Lee Hyeokjae . I will give information about it . He was my friend . The only friend to me as same as I did to him . Since entering the school , no one would come near me . Yes , if I say there is none certainly excessive . There used to be a girl friend of my class trying to be my friend . But it did not last long . Maybe because my nature is too dismissive . Which is not my nature to whine like a girl friend who always vent a problem about guys . That probably makes me more comfortable making friends with Lee Hyeokjae that are guy. But guess wrong . The longer friends with him I realized that he was more than a girl. He always vent about his girlfriend . He even followed me when I gave no solutions . But I keep it to my friend . I had no choice . If I let him go then I will not be able to survive here . Yes , he who always defended me when I was not treated well . It was he who always cheer me up if I 'm not happy . Yes , Lee Hyeokjae you're really good friends . Saranghae chingu - ya .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



This is the first chapter.. Hope you like this story..

Don't forget to leave a comment about this story^^

and I'll happy and apreciate if you subscribe to this story

 

Happy reading and enjoy..