Chapter 3

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my cheese!!" Cerri jumped at the sudden squeal coming from Jaylee's big mouth. She grunted upset that she was inturrupted from her peaceful dreaming once again. Though this time the dream was more corrupt then peaceful, Cerri still had great intrest into what her imagination was going to let happen next. Cerri layed her head on the cold glass of the plane window and closed her eyes, uninterested in the view of the skies but yet in her dreams.

"Cerri!" Jaylee shook her shoulder, "Common we're here! the guy said it in Korean and I understood it! This is going to be great! Common! you slept the whole flight! do you know how boing it gets? I almost died." She rambled without giving herself a single second to breathe.

Cerri sighed deeply and cuddled the window. "But you didnt." She closed her eyes.

"Yah!,"Jaylee shouted and pulled her upwards by her shoulder. "Ow!" Cerri yelped at nothing.

Frightened, the red head let go instantly. "I didn't hurt you."

"I know." Cerri layed down once again, "I had a weird dream. I want to know the ending." she closed her eyes.

"What happened?" Jaylee inquired with intrest

"It was me and you, two guys were pulling us away from each other..One had blue hair and the other had brown..I couldn't see thier faces but we were screaming with great fear and then it switched to a room, it was dark and you were kneeling in front of a tv with your head down. It was off and you were humming a song. Then the boy with brown hair came in and started to hit and kick you around. I yelled but i couldnt do a thing to help you and when he were finsihed, you layed there and kept humming. You mumbled something and then i woke up." Cerri spoke slow and steady as she silently questioned to herself what the dream could've meant. 

"You couldn't hear what I mumbled?" Jaylee waited for her answer.

"I think it was something like I have to kill them or something or they have to pay. I dont know. You just weren't yourself." 

"Hm." Jaylee thought for a moment, "Well ! Lets not worry about this now, we have to get to our new apartment !" She pulled the girl out of her seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daniel strummed his guitar once more and took the pencil out from his ear. He wrote yet another music note on his twentyth sheet of paper. He strummed again and sang, "Niga aniraseo....geuraeseo deo....neoro mandeulgo  sipeonnabwa.. chorus!" He took note and smiled, finally now the courus had at least been started. At this rate, it could even be finsihed by the end of the week and then he could celebrate the creation of his hundreth song. No one knew about Daniel's hidden talent except for Cap, but that was only because they've known each other since birth.

Cap and Daniel's mothers were the most strangest of friends, they couldnt be a minuite away from each other, they even bathed them together as babies. They had been neighbors for the longest, that was until Minsoo's mother caught cancer. When she passed away, not even his mother's food tasted the same. Daniel's mother became bitter and weak, she was sick all the time and blamed nothing but her son. Cap had to move away with his father and they hadnt had contact until mid last year, when Cap found Daniel singing on the street corner for money after his mother kicked him out. Truely, music was the only that kept Daniel smiling through it all.

The boy put the pencil back in its place, behind his ear, and started off again with another strum when a humming sound came close to his room entrace, Daniel stood and panicked, he paced around looking for a perfect spot to hide his instrument, but then he noticed the humming sound wasnt much like singing, it was more of a rapping humming sound. Something that only his best friend would do.

Cap busted open the door and began to fist pump in the air and sang a long with the song coming from the headphones blasting in his ear. "She killed my egoooo! I said she killed my egooo! egoo!" 

Daniel watched his leader party hard to himself. He slowly placed his guitar in its place when Cap finally noticed somone was standing in front of him. He looked over slightly startled and pulled out his ear buds. "Oh, you dont have to hide that I know you sing already." Cap reassured him, but Daniel only sighed.

"Yah, Ahn Daniel. Why dont you just tell the others about this and become famous already? It would be nice if you were rich already."

"I cant ! You know music is the only thing I have...if i let it out, nothing would give me peace anymore."

"You have me."

"You know what I mean hyung, they'll constantly ask for me to write them a song, and then tell others who will also have requests. Next thing you know someone would want to sign me ! and then the whole world will corrupt me !"

Cap sulked, "Ugh, but your songs are really good. Not that I would know since you never let me read them.."

"They come from my heart hyung not my mind, I cant just pull out a song when I want to." 

Cap gave a face and stuck his tounge out towards his dongsaeng. "Fine, dont be rich then." 

"Why dont you go try out or something then?" Daniel inquired, Cap paused and slowly turned his gaze over to him. 

"Did you not see me just now? I'm a walking disaster !" Cap joked.

"Yeah...true." They both giggled. 

"Shut up !" Cap playfully slapped his arm.

"You discoed hyung!" 

"I dont know the dance !"

"And then moon walked !"

They laughed harder to the point Daniel let out a loud snort and caused them to brake down into laughter even more everytime Niel accidently snorted; they even began to cry. After about a minute they finally were able to breathe again.

Minsoo cleared his throat, "Well I'm just gonna go run to the store to get some milk before Chunji finds out that I forgot. You should get ready for bed since its late."Daniel noded as Cap left the room, he sighed deeply and threw himself onto his bed where his pile of papers lie. *I can call it..Missing you.* He smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cerri casually pulled her suitcase into the front lobby building, she looked from left to right and headed over to the man at the front desk, ignoring Jaylee's pleads for help as she struggled to pull all five of her suicases. *I really didn't think this through.* She thought before she collapsed to the ground along with her things.  Cerri smiled at the man, "Annyeonhaseo." She greeted, the man smiled and gave a head bow. "Oof!" Jaylee fell once again after finally making two steps into the building. "I'm guessing you two are the Americans?" He questioned as he eyed the girl b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter