Chapter 2

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Today is the day I can't believe it!* Jaylee packed the last pair of shoes into her fifth oversized suitcase and sat her back onto the heels of her feet as she let out a happy sigh of relief when she spotted her favorite stiletto cheetah heels lying behind her fourth oversized suitcase. *Of course! My favorite heels how could I forget?* She grabbed then stacked them onto the other fifty pairs of shoes, grunting as she pushed as hard as she could to make them fit into the suitcase.

"Ahhm." Cerri cleared . Jaylee paused in her struggling and turned around slowly as if nothing was going on. "How long have you been there?" 

"Since you spotted the shoes." She crossed her arms and leaned her narrow shoulders against the door way. ".....Help?" Jaylee asked shyly. Cerri kept silent for a second as she closely studied the girl. She constantly keept her in check, so it was never a weird thing but since she was always up to somthing..lets just say Jaylee is really good a push ups now. Jaylee shot her a sheepishly cheezy smile hoping for the best.

"...Leave them."

*Damnit!* she thought, "waeeeee?" 

"You don't need them. Your not gonna bring that dress either. It's way to short so I suggest you leave that too."

*crap!* 

Her dark brown ponytail bouced as she walked over to help. Jaylee sighed in sadness as she plopped herself onto the suitcase to make it easier to zipper. Cerri pulled out the shoes along with Jaylee's heart and began to pull the zipper with all her strength, she grunted as she pulled harder when finally falling backwards and staring at the broken off zipper part in between her fingers.

".....sorry?" Jaylee squeaked. She crossed her arms instantly beginning to think of a plan. "I have an Idea." The girl quickly ran out of the room looking into every drawer in the house before she was finally able to find what she was looking for. She entered back into the room ignoring Cerri's constant questioning. After about a minute of ignoring her best friend's complaning, she step back smiling happily at the beautiful fixed black suitcase she had duct taped closed. Cerri stood up next to her joining in the watch with her.

"That's not ghetto." Cerri commented sarcastically

Jaylee shifted her gaze towards her, "Common! We're gonna be late!" Cerri watched as she steped foward to pick up the taped suitcase.

"How do you plan on getting all these suitcases to the airport?" Cerri inquired.

 "Um the car?"

Cerri looked to Jaylee in disbelief. "Your gonna carry these around all by yourself?"

Jaylee moved back slightly, baffled by her question. "What are you crazy? Of course not!"

The girl claped her hands then set them onto her hips as the tall dark and handsome boys filed into the room to grab the suitcases. "Thank you boys." She thanked before she looked back at Cerri, who stared with no suprise. She shot Jaylee a 'really' look and soon left the room.   

~*~*~ *~*~*

"What's this?" He threw the neatly typed letter onto the front desk.

"It's a warning." The worker at the front desk simply explained. He set the office phone down after telling the person at the other end of the line to hold.

"Really? I couldn't tell. I know what it is but why?" He sighed tired of Cap's constant sarcasam. "Minsoo. Your five months behind on your rent. I've been nice enough I can't be getting in trouble like this, it's time you pay up."

"But a week? Hyung, you know I don't have this kind of money." 

"If you just paid on time you wouldn't be in this mess." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter