Who are him?

A Cursed Life, A Cursed Destiny, A Cursed Past

“What?! Really?!” He turned his body towards me.

 

“Yeah… But I don’t know is it him” I smiled faintly.

 

“Don’t think too much! Even it’s him, it’s not a big deal.” He messed up my hair and smiled.

 

“Aishh… My hair!” I smiled to his action while combing back my hair using my fingers.

 

“Okay now! Go back to your class already!” He messed up my hair again.

 

“YAH!” I glare at him but Jay act that he never saw it and dragging me up.

 

“Now shoo!”  He pushed me away and waved to me.

 

I rushed back to my class because I am late now. The way to the class is so quiet that makes me feel chill. Then, I saw a guy standing at the other end. Looking at me. He looks familiar. He motioned me to go near him. My leg automatically move to him and my mind blank. I walked nearer and nearer. Suddenly a hand grab me and make me wake up.

 

“What are you doing?! You wanna die?!” I looked at the guy, only know that it’s Nichkhun.

 

I feel terrified when I look at the place that I am heading to. Our school is doing construction so there are no bars at the stairs. I was heading to where I can be a superman, flying down from the fifth floor.

 

“Are you okay?” Nichkhun asked me when he saw my terrified face.

 

“Okay….. Thanks by the way…” I walked away from there and went to the toilet.

 

I washes my face for a while, then wiping it with a handkerchief. I looked at the mirror to adjust my hair back but then, the horror came again. The guy at the balcony just now appear at the corner of the toilet again. I quickly turn around to confirm what I saw is not illusion but I couldn’t see him at that spot. When I turn back to look at the mirror, he is still at there, grinning evilly. I quickly ran out from the toilet and rush to my class.

 

“Jang Shin Rae! JANG SHIN RAE!” Mr Im called me.

 

“Yes?!” I got shocked and stand up. I accidently scattered my things to the floor.

 

“Why are you late? Are you sick? Your face look pale.” Mr Im look at me.

 

“No-nothing. My stomach not feeling well.” I couldn’t look at a place. Still trembling at there.
 

“You can sit now” Mr Im instructed.

 

I quickly pick up my things and sit back. Throughout the class, I couldn’t concentrate as the guy imge keep on popping out from my mind.

 

After an hour of class, at last it’s ended. I quickly get out from the class and went back home. When I went out from the school gate, Jay called me but I couldn’t hear it. I straightly walked away.

 

----* Nichkhun’s POV *----

 

I can see that something wrong with Shin Rae. After the class, she hurried go back home. I quietly followed her until the gate. Then I saw the guy that always stick with Shin Rae calling her but Shin Rae seems like didn’t hear it.

 

“Keep an eye on her. She seems weird just now.” I walked to the guy and said.

 

“What? Who are you?” The guy asked me back.

 

“My name is Nichkhun. I am ShinRae’s new classmate.” I handed out my hand for a handshake

 

The guy seems stunned for a while then only give me his hand.

 

“Hi… My name is Jay…” He introduced himself.

 

“Oh Hi Jay! By the way, please take care of her. Just now she nearly fall down from the fifth floor at the construction area.” I told him.

 

“Wh-What?! Oh my god! Thanks for informing me! Got to go first! Bye!” He rushed out from the school.

 

“Hah! She remains unchanged! Simply making people fall in love with her and use them”

 

----* Nichkhun’s Flashback *----

 

I have been her best friend since six month ago. I must let her know my feeling.

 

“Shin Rae-ah… I know that I am not handsome and fat… But I sincerely confess to you… I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?” I handed her a box of chocolate and a bunny doll.

 

“Yes…. Sure!” She smiled to me and accepted the present.

 

We have been together for five month until one day, I received her message.

 

 Let’s break up… I don’t hope to be gather with you anymore…. I am sorry…

 

I collapse at that moment. I texted her back but there’s no reply. Even couldn’t call her. When I go to school, then only I know that she changed school and moved house. Many of my classmate said that they don’t know why ShinRae suddenly moved house. Some even mock me by saying that she doesn’t like me. She is just playing around with my heart.

 

Since that day, I started to keep fit to make her regret for leaving me.

 

I must find her out and play her heart again so that she can taste the pain that I gained.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seems like this story isn't getting any interest from readers ><

But i will still write it ! :D

For silent readers, hope you enjoy the story :D

Comment are most welcomed :D