24

Young Wife

Hana regret not showing any emotions toward her boyfriend. It wasn’t like she lost all feelings toward him, it was just that, whenever she wanted to hug or kiss Sehun, Luhan suddenly appeared in her mind and stopped her immediately. It was strange how she could develop her feeling toward her husband in such a short time. The girl wasn’t stupid. She knew that she has fallen for Luhan, but she just couldn’t bring herself to end the relationship with Sehun.

She promised Sehun so many things, and one of them was to never let another guy entered her heart besides her boyfriend. But now, those became empty promises.

Hana thought that if she acted like she didn’t care about Sehun, it would be easier for him to forget her after they break up, but when Sehun’s almost-crying face came across her mind, and her heart broke. It was so different from the cute and bubbly Oh Sehun that she used to know. Well, she wasn’t the Hana Sehun used to know either.

The young girl felt like her head was gonna explode if she still kept thinking about this. Hana needed fresh air. In the evening when she was sure that Luhan has finished all his work, she requested him to take her out, and, of course, her husband had no problem with that.

Hana and Luhan went out together until almost mid-night. Both of them were expecting to arrive at a silent house. But no, when they arrived, the lights in the house were still on and there was a loud noise came from the living room. Hana and Luhan rushed toward the said place immediately. There were Mr. Lu, one of his guard, and Jia. Mr. Lu looked extremely furious. His face turned red because of anger. In the same time, Jia had her head down and she was crying hard. The most surprising thing was Jia was kneeling down in front of Mr. Lu.

“Dad, what’s going on?” Luhan asked his father in confusion.

Mr. Lu breathed heavily as he stared at the woman on the floor. “This shameless woman….this shameless woman……………”

Because he was too angry, Mr Lu lost his words. Luhan frowned as he looked at the crying Jia. “What happened?” He turned to ask his dad’s guard instead.

“Uh…Mrs Jia…she……….” The guard hesitated as if he was afraid of something.

Luhan started to get annoyed when he didn’t get what the heck was going on. “Can somebody tell me what’s going on here?” He raised his voice.

Instead of answering him, the guard pressed the remote control in his hand and the TV’s screen lighted up. It was showering a short video that made both Luhan and Hana gasped in shock.

In the video Jia was making out with a guy who was about Luhan’s age.

“What the…………..”

Luhan almost cursed when he was it. Hana was too shock to say anything.

“He…” Mr. Lu pointed to his guard. “…used to tell me that this shameless woman has been cheating on me, but I didn’t believe him until he showed me the video that was recorded on the house’s CCTV. I couldn’t believe this. You...” He tuned to Jia who was kneeling down. “I gave you everything that you asked me for. I brought you to this mansion even I knew my son would hate me for this. I did everything for you…yet you still...” He paused and caught his breathe. “GO..GET OUT OF MY HOUSE…NOW!” Mr. Lu yelled out of control.

Jia immediately hugged his let and shook her head. “No, please don’t send me out. I know I was wrong. I swear I’ll never do that again. Oppa, please…………………..”

Mr. Lu harshly brought his leg from her grip and gave her a warning look. “Walk out of this house by yourself, or the guard will drag you out. Choose one!”

“No…oppa! Please, Luhan………….” Jia turned from Mr. Lu and hugged Luhan’s neck instead. “Please beg your father and let me stay. I swear to God that I’ll never do that again. Please……………

For a brief moment, Luhan felt a little bit bad for her, but when he remembered what this woman has done to his family and his wife, Luhan’s anger was also built up. “Where are the maids? Come here quickly!” Luhan shouted, and even Hana got scared by his voice. A few maids quickly came into the living room. “Yes, young master?” The oldest maid spoke.

“Preparing her things (referring to Jia) and make sure not even a single stuff of her is left. Be quick!”

The maids obeyed immediately. Hana looked at her husband, a little bit shocked. Right now, he was so scary to her. It seems like angry Luhan has no mercy at all.

Five minutes later, the maids came back with two suitcases in their hands. It was fast as if things had already prepared.

Jia’s face turned pale as she tried to beg both of the father and the son but no one listening to her. She even begged Hana to help her but the younger girl only looked away. Her jaw dropped and she fell to the ground in hopeless. The biggest secret of her that only Chorong knew was exposed, there were nothing left that she had.

“Drag her out of this house and make sure she couldn’t come back.” Luhan told the guard.

Hana wasn’t sure what Luhan meant by make sure she couldn’t come back but she didn’t want to be sure either. The girl quickly ran to her bedroom and closed the door.

Make sure she couldn’t come back!!

The tone and the expression of Luhan appeared in Hana’s mind and it scared her. Her husband has never been this scary before. Hana gulped as he sat on the bed. She thought she could read Luhan. She thought he was only the calm and gentle type which was full of forgiveness. Who knew Luhan could be this merciless and scary?

But of course, if Luhan was only calm and full of forgiveness, how could he be this success in his business?

The door cracked opened made Hana flinched a little. Her husband entered the room with a tired look, but when his eyes landed on her, he gave her a little smile.

Hana unconsciously moved away from him when Luhan sat next to her on the bed. The husband raised his brow in confused. “What’s wrong?”

Hana realized of what she just did. She bit her lips in nervousness and tried to fake a smile. “Uh…I…I think I should go to take a shower. It’s really late already.” Hana was about to get up but Luhan caught her wrist. “Are you scared of me?”

Hana quickly shook her head. “NO…why…why would I scared of oppa? No, of course..not.”

Even she said so, but her action told the opposite thing. “Was it because of when I shouted? Or was it because of the words that I said?”

Hana knew she could never lie to him. She avoided his eyes and looked down on her thighs instead. “What will the guard do to Jia? What will they do to make her not come back?”

Luhan chuckled when he understood the situation. “Maybe kill her and throw her body at the rural area where the police couldn’t find the corpse.”

Hana’s eyes grew wide. “What?? Kill…kill her?”

Luhan laughed as he watched her in amusement. “Of course not, pabo. I just told the guard to bring her back to her old house.”

The wife’s shoulder dropped and she sighed in relief. “You scared me.”

“You thought I really told the guard to kill her?”

Hana nodded. “You were so scary earlier.”

“Was I that bad in your eyes?”

This question made Hana froze. She looked at Luhan’s face and there was a glitter of disappointment in Luhan’s eyes. She quickly waved her hand. “NO, no…that wasn’t what I mean. I…didn’t mean like that. Oppa, please believe me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, oppa was never bad in my eyes. It’s just that you were scary earlier, so I thought…I…I’m sorry.” Hana lowered her head in guilt.

A smile appeared on Luhan’s lips. He pulled Hana into a hug and rested his chin on her head. “I’m sorry too. You have to see all of those complicated things. You were too young for that. I’m sorry.”

Hana pressed her cheek against Luhan’s chest and closed her eyes. She hates herself for doing this, but she couldn’t help it. She felt warm and safe in Luhan’s arms, safer than Sehun’s. It was mean…but love is the most selfish thing on earth.